Stay out of my country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5uC4AUyju7k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Make me.

Sure. On one condition. You don't get to leave yours.

No.

>tfw you 'bout to culturally enrich Japan in a few years.

But i was born at yakoda afb. I want to see the motherland.

lel

No. Gonna fuck some anime girls.

Keep your menstruating bitch outta my sheets

I am coming to your country this summer to fuck your women.

>English teacher
>"""""my""""" country

Can't stop me from going to Animeland

Hello. I see you're enjoying life in Japan. Good.

bro me too. cruise?

Nah mate, flying out. I actually like the country for more than just the women tbqh.

I'm convinced that every poster with a Jap flag is either an English teacher, a military brat, or an American with a vpn.

Gladly, you red button nip-monkey

I visited it once when I was a kid and I still wonder if I also got some nuclear radiation

Your fucking country is a big organism working for the emperor. I view you as a colony of ill-mannered bacteria.

Fuck your love for the emperor and disciprine, you unidirectional fucking parasite.

None of you have any individuality, you're just a bunch of evil fucking bitches to the system, worthy of no repsect.

Just stay the fuck out of my country, I cannot stand looking at chinks, pingalings and gooks here anymore. You're fucking destroying everything.

are you a tourist or a marine

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

How's this?

Fuck you gook

ah okay. Gonna cruise with the family, visiting south korea, japan, china and maybe some other countries, idk. First time in asia though

>your

Shut the fuck up english teacher.

If you are actually Japanese, good.

Japan is for the Japanese.

While I would love to go on vacation to Japan, I know that Japan is strictly for the Japanese. Japan should not accept immigrants.

Japan is one of the few first world countries i wouldnt move to if given the chance. Fucking autistic retarded suicide inducing work 20h/day culture and 30sqft apartment

Too bad, the rest of the country is pretty cool.

You should keep it that way. Even if I'm neither of those.

Can I at least visit?
I'll be polite.

North Korean anime is best anime. How can Nippon even compete?

I heard life in japan is really horrible. 24/7 working, low pay, high prices, whorish women and little flats on each family. No fucking wonder you guys second in the list of most suicidal countries

Don't you mean get out?....

Finally someone with some brains

to all the weebs "omg ill move to japan they will worship me and love me dur hur dur dur"

youtube.com/watch?v=5uC4AUyju7k

Balts can't type out two sentences without suicide crossing their minds.

That is true, don't come here.

>wanting to do go to that depressing pedoland

Too bad the suicide thoughts didn't crossed your mind yet, fucking leaf

>negro
No.

A F U C K I N L E A F

There is 1.6 million Nippons living in Brazil you little invader, you're in no position to tell me to stay out.

hahahahhahaha

I'm already dead.

There's this Japanese commercial floating around FB recently of a group of athletes of mixed ethnicity running around Japan, saving the lives of Japs. I think it's an insurance ad. How does the cultural enrichment taste over there, Shinji?

I'm about to be stationed there, so no can do.

Fuck you shima

Exactly, so many japs that even my best friend and his entire family is jap, it's pretty common to hear japs talking jap to japs bruh

Mainlanders hate Okinawa. Okinawa are half chink mutts.

Enjoy your time in the Air Force, anyway.

Learn to surf.

Then fucking start making children you baka

0w0 what's this?

And then we have koreans and chinks, why are you immigratin here? This country is not worth it

Eh, depends what industry you're in as far as job hours and pay are concerned. I'm stateside right now visiting family, but I work for Docomo's International branch, and pay is honestly pretty decent. $68k a year, going up to $74k this fall. Prices for things depend on what they are. Media and games are more pricey, but food is relatively cheap. The biggest thing is housing, as Japan subsidizes the fuck out of it. You can find a good sized apartment in Tokyo for $250, and even bigger options if you're willing to do a 30 minute train commute. A good friend of mine is doing the English Teacher meme out here, working in Kyoto, and he takes a train commute just to live in a traditional 2000 square foot house that only costs him $315 a month.

I have more money saved in the bank each month working and living in Japan than I ever did working here in America, and I'm anal as fuck about wasteful spending.

Can i visit?

Even our Commander in Chief of the airforce is jap, are we that cuck??

English teacher reporting in. Learning japanese to teach abroad and fuck your women for you since you're all too pussy to do it. You should be thankful they're being bleached and not blacked.

All our big cities are filled with Asians now,from north to south they're eveywhere and bringing their whole families and friends, this simply makes no sense, we're getting more asians than most first world countries.

Do yourself a favor first