>DeZ:SAA offensive continues, new hiltop captured, 3Km from airport
>Daara:HTS captures 2 SAA army bases
>2jihadist strongholds in W Damascus under SAA control after pop swap
>Phase 4 of Raqqa operation begun, SDF ~30KIA, allegedly US SOF ~20 KIA
>Terrorists withdraw their forces from Anadan [n Aleppo]
>Coalition planes kill 18 SDF with friendly bomb
>Assad:Khan Shaykhun was a false flag
>UNSC transcript by based Brazilbro → or pastebin.com/VB75kRZr
>China FM: New korean war might break out,Air China to suspend Beijing-Pyongyang flights
>N Korea: In case of US aggression ready to strike US bases in Jap&S Korea+aircraftcarrier

old bread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j46qbmxIwJE
fb.me/7C5ac0r0X
youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/109827054/
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/853254313258360832
twitter.com/FahadBinTalal/status/853255262639202308
twitter.com/EjmAlrai/status/853248022351949826
twitter.com/Dalatrm/status/853293490557640704
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-39609288
reddit.com/r/Turkey/comments/62l063/can_someone_explain_what_the_referendum_vote_means/dfnmg76/
pastebin.com/Ukua2kwY
twitter.com/CT_operative
vesti.ru/doc.html?id=2877991&2877991
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4414248/Explosion-kills-evacuees-bus-convoy-near-Aleppo.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/14/bashar-al-assad-still-has-hundreds-tonnes-chemical-weapons-former/
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/853271096459763714
tass.com/politics/941472
tass.ru/politika/4185644
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First post for SAA

youtube.com/watch?v=j46qbmxIwJE

Reminder that muslims are all brothers!

#SAA declared that the militants and their families from #Madaya & #Zabadani will be under #SAA protection till... fb.me/7C5ac0r0X

#SAA declared that the militants and their families from #Madaya & #Zabadani will be under #SAA protection till... fb.me/7C5ac0r0X

Special thanks to Romania bro for providing the news
================
>must watch

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets: youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4 | youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
more on white helmets: youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ | youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
>Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg

>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
Syria ambassador in USA: youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM

WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

>SJWs march from Germany to Aleppo "over the course of three and a half months"
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 20 left out of 3000+ at the start, after crying around at the Slovenia-Croatia fence and bitching about visas, on march 12th they entered in Bosnia and Herzegovina

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

>Based Syriabro visits Aleppo citadel,hangs out with Ru military,tiger forces,takes pictures 4 /sg/
His story archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/109827054/

Aleppobro fresh pix drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc

There is no honor in war,only suckers

Like your boy assad,fucking sucker

Is he right,/sg/?

As right as it gets.
Check'em.

>B...but, i thought Al Nusra weren't Al Qaeda

And good. They should look out for "gas attacks" now.

>o
It makes sense to do this if they want other deals after this.

The Fuah-Kafraya buses bombing is a regime false flag:
few minutes after the bombing, both rebel and regime local sources said that it was a remotely exploded parked "humanitarian" (carrying food for the civilians) car bomb that came from regime held areas

"Opp are saying car bomb was aid vehicle from Gov side, Last time Fuah-Kaf buses were attacked it was by JF militants"

>twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/853254313258360832

"not opp saying , Regime news channels say that" (screenshot in the tweet)

>twitter.com/FahadBinTalal/status/853255262639202308

The rebels didn't inspect the car because they thought that it really was a "humanitarian" one

Several HTSAA fighters got killed by the explosion, they were guarding the area

"Among those civilians killed today (Fua &Kfaray) there is a number of #AQ killed, present on demarcation line"

>twitter.com/EjmAlrai/status/853248022351949826

"A #Fouah/#Kfarya civilian to @ZamanEnglish News
"A van was distributing crisps (chips). Children started running after it. It then exploded""

>twitter.com/Dalatrm/status/853293490557640704

what does the regime win from this?
>PR victory against rebels after the CW PR disaster, it'll allow him to act as a victim of and an ally against "terrorism"
>fuah-kafraya were part of the "4 cities deal": rebels evacuate zabadani and madaya in exchange of regime evacuating fuah and kafraya
>rebels evacuated madaya and zabadani
>bombings occured during the shiite militians' families evacuation which means that the militians won't evacuate because of "security issues"
>shiite militians will still control the 2 cities
>regime made the rebels evacuating 2 cities with nothing in return
>the regime will these 2 besieged cities as a political and military pressure points against the rebels

baiting children to carbombs disguised as humanitarian ones with chips, bombing its own people this is how low the regime got.
it's surprising, even for me.

Ayy butthurt faggots

>F-FUCK YOU!

Don't worry, Trump's stocks rose by 2 points thanks to the attack!

Yes, you retarded shitskin. They killed Shias to piss off Hezbollah and Iran and to set themselves up for another CW attack to be readily blamed on them.
I knew shitskins were mostly retarded due to inbreeding, but you're on a completely different level of stupidity.

kek arabs are such fucking scumlords

Hatred is not something to be proud of

Assad is to much of a pussy to do this

It probably was a rogue saa...no one respects assad so they just do whatever they want,just like the chem attack

>remotely exploded parked
>Children started running after it
Running after a parked car, sounds legit

shill ,get out

we know very well what rebels wanted to do to shia from Fuah-Kafraya

u have dozens of videos where rebels vow to slaugther people from
Fuah-Kafraya

>muh body of opposition social media reports
you sound like a CIAnigger

I agree.

I also think that what you mention is a redline for the president.

I have not seen a single person who is a patriot, and supports "federalism".

I can't imagine an Arab accepting this cuckoldry. I would pick war over that any day.

BTW, doesn't (((federalism))) sound so rediculous in a very small country like syria ?

I think the only result of that, if ever implemented, is a very weak cucked country.

Syria can be an effective regional player only with a strong leader and a strict central administration, otherwise it will be a regional playground, and I think that is what they want.

The ones in blind trusts?

OYYY VEYYYY.
Arabs have more cultural value than you, zionist cucks.

>car bomb that came from regime held areas
frog you can plant a road side bomb after the car enters the region its nothing new
this is most likely a roge actor not every jihadis faction likes each other

The only value they have is for target practice

I guess SAA was shelling the busses in Fuah aswell?
You're a scumbag and your theory doesn't add up Maghrebi.

Hey SAA dude, why the Daraa frontline being pushed back?

Good theory Maghrebi, but how do you explain this:
>Rebels say Damascus breached the terms of the deal, accusing the government of trying to bring out more loyalist fighters than agreed.
>bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-39609288
Loyalists will remain in Fuah and Kefraya anyway.

Maghrebis lies debunked as usually

Sectarian bullshit by opposition shills proven wrong once again. Ambulances carrying wounded have arrived at hospital in #Aleppo

Fuck Assad, traitor who kills his own people. Fuck you Russian shills shilling for him. He's going to die by American hands.

Thanks Ranjeep.

reddit.com/r/Turkey/comments/62l063/can_someone_explain_what_the_referendum_vote_means/dfnmg76/

>hurf durr r*ddit

Read it if you want to learn.

Not really. If yes wins, secular cucks like me will only complain online. If no wins, çomars will riot. They are already talking about how the women of no voters are halal to them; like literally, I am not making this up.

>regime cars coming to eliminate regime attack evidence
How unexpected

Syrian Journalist in Ramouseh says injured civilians from Foua/Kafraya were held hostage by rebels for 2 hours before they let us save them

Oh please, it was almost certainly (99.999999999999% probability) Hayat Tahrir al-Sham again, just like the chem attacks.
>>>pastebin.com/Ukua2kwY

Christ the assad "regime" lies like fucking little kids

>Y WUD I TREAT THEM IF I DID THIS TO THEM HUUUUUH?

Lol

The ones in Rayethon and oil companies.

Thank you Mustafa, much appreciated.
Also hurf durr r*ddit.

Fua and Kefraya have been targets of genocidal forces that seek the erasure of Syria's minorities. The US & its allies arm and train them.

its syrian government guys , rebels are good guys

Example #1 being Islam

Right,the ones in blind trusts...that he has no control over...that could have been sold for all he knows

Hey mehmet,is Papa Roach expected to win the referendum?

Yep.

AKP got 50% of the votes during the last elections. CHP got 25%, MHP 12%, HDP 11%, others 2%.

If we are optimistic and assume that only 90% of AKP voters vote yes, yes wins 45% of all the votes already.

If only 5% of CHP voters vote yes, it wins 46%.

Let us also be optimistic about MHP; most MHP voters sympathetic to AKP voted for them during the last elections anyway. Let us say that only 20% of MHP voters vote yes. Evet wins 49% already.

If only 10% of HDP voters vote yes, evet wins over 50%.

This is of course ignoring all the voters from other irrelevant parties who will vote yes.

My bet on the turkish referendum: Yes wins because of the diaspora-Turks.

>49,9% vote yes in Turkey.
>52% vote Yes in Europe.

Turkey goes shit and they start hating each other.

Ayyyy 10/10

burger way do you love jihadist so much
in 4 years you and your friends are going to be sent in body bags home by the same people you defend and classify as moderates.
Just like in Iraq Somalia Afghanistan .

>Trump's a goodboy he dindu nuffin

OK, whatever lets you sleep at night....

>trusting r*ddit

Jokes on you. Is /r/turkey a far left site like all of the other nations subreddits?

Pretty much all European country subreddits are just far left shitholes, they are not to be trusted. Turkey might be different, though.

twitter.com/CT_operative

None of the wounded were transferred to Turkish hospitals or border area. All claims that they did are highly unconfirmed.

None of the wounded were transferred to Turkish hospitals or border area. All claims that they did are highly unconfirmed.

only terrorists figthers went to turkey shia civillians were rescued by syrian government and sent to Aleppo hospital

According to local sources at least 60 civilians killed and 2 fighters from Tahrir Al-Sham. HTS was responsible for guarding the convoy.

haha rebel figthers were targeted ,so much of that theory , only 2 figthers died

literally all maghrebis lies are debunked in matter of few hours

The jew is just only farming (you)s with edgy comments but you al maghrebi really believe this crap right

I wouldn't trust Turkey anyway, they might jail them or ask for ransoms later.

Hopefully we will start hating eachother. Right now only Islamists hate secularists, while secularists firmly believe that Islamists are just ignorant and misguided.

No, mostly secular T*ranists or Kamalists there.

Whos HTS?

>Whos HTS?
nusra ahrar al sham and co

Al Nusra aka Al queda with new name.

They rebranded again?Holy fuck

Oh, i guess you are a bit more right on the spectrum on Europe

Why would secularists oppose the referendum though?

I mean, increasing presidential powers isin't really an islamic thing either way. From what i understand it's trying to move from a parlamentary system like in the UK for example to a presidential system like in the United States

Im ignorant on Turk politics so please enlighten me

What do you mean female no voters are halal
Like to rape??

Is this electroturk?
you can probably place a bet somewhere on when they will rebrand again

President in Turkey is a step below prime minister, where Erdog already served his term limits. This referendum shifts all that power and more back to Erdog and let's him serve until the end of next decade. He'll be more powerful than any western president if successful

>They rebranded again?
See:
pastebin.com/Ukua2kwY

Where is the outrage? we probably will never even know her name, shes not Bana or Omran , just a child from #Kafraya & #Fouaa

Gently ask the white helmets do film this

I know assad is taking the high ground, but he should have let the saa kill the militants and recorded it and dropped copies into their home town
God i fucking hate cowardly bus bombs
We had loads here

Russia state media reporting Assad has hidden chemical weapons storage

SOURCE (Vesti is Kremlin media) : vesti.ru/doc.html?id=2877991&2877991

/sg/ and Assadfags BTFO

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4414248/Explosion-kills-evacuees-bus-convoy-near-Aleppo.html

>"Dozens dead as a suicide car bomb hits convoy of buses evacuating residents from the clutches of ISIS to safe havens in Syria"

>The blast happened days after Syrian president Bashar al-Assad denied carrying out a chemical gas attack on his own citizens.

>State television said today's bombing was carried out by 'terrorist groups' - a term the regime applies to all armed opposition groups.

>It was not immediately clear if rebels at the transit point were among the dead, but a senior rebel official said 20 rebels who guarded the buses were killed as well as dozens of passengers.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/14/bashar-al-assad-still-has-hundreds-tonnes-chemical-weapons-former/

USEFUL IDIOTS BTFO

delet this general

w-watch out you big meanies!
ill purr at you!

it was more of a corporate restructuring on there global jihad organisation hey banded whit other organisations and made HTS

>#HTS claims car bomb attack deep inside Regime territory targeting gathering of pro-Assad inside town of #Salma (NE #Latakia).
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/853271096459763714
RMYT

Not an argument.

Burgers` new re-named ally in war against Assad

Read the link I posted. It grants the president a lot of authority and privileges. Most aren't willing to grant even the guys they support that much power. Who do you think will end up in charge of the country if yes wins, anyway?

Yeah war booty basically.

Who?

Youre right. Because this whole kurdish nationalist movement PKK/YPG/SDF is a Zionist movement. They are just a US/Israeli proxy that President Assad will fight once he gets rid of other priorities like ISIS terrorists. A lot of Syrian kurds dont support them and are loyal to Assad.

Every Syria has an obligation to defend his country , but these nationalist kurds (not all Syrian kurds only the SDF) are thinking of stealing land using . This is treason.

Assad shouldnt give the kurds anything, no federation/autonomy/language bullshit, only a thank you is enough. Arabic will remain the first language for all of Syria.

defector who defected 2013 before the weapons got destroyed or inspectors got tho remove the weapons
you need to learn to reed Cyrillic Ahmed one day gibs are going to stop and you are actually going to have to start working

Lol

Hey bro link me her twitter account, yeah it is in English of course (conveniently)

JUST

>article about the general's claims
>outright calls it "allegations"
>outright mentions that OPCW reported all CW destroyed
>moves on to mention Russia's role in calling for Khan Sheikhoun investigation
Protip: you can google translate websites too.
But I guess the title is catchy.

Do any of u here ex military fellas know how war changed syrian demographics?would like to know how many people left country since begining of conflict and is there disparity between female and male pop in syria cuz it seems like mostly (80-90%) are men who enters europe with refugee status.

>moderate extremists bombs civilians
>shills/trolls come out in force
kys

The fugitive General Zaher al-Sakat declared the presence of chemical weapons from the Syrian authorities. According to him, these weapons are hidden from the experts of the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons. Al-Sakat fled Syria in 2013, writes the Daily Telegraph .
"They recognized the presence of only 1.3 thousand tons, but we know that in fact they were almost twice as large, they had at least two thousand tons," said the 53-year-old general.
We are talking about sarin, precursors, aviation bombs carrying chemical charges and chemical warheads for the Scud missiles. According to the fugitive general, the military took out the banned weapons to the city of Jabl and warehouses near Homs a few weeks before the arrival of the OPCW inspectors. The source also said that since 2014 Syria does not produce nerve agents, because the authorities allegedly have enough of them. However, the general living in Europe did not provide proof of his words.
Earlier, Syrian President Bashar Assad said that his country has no chemical weapons after in 2013 Syria abandoned the entire arsenal.
Meanwhile, Russia will insist not only the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons, but also the United Nations on the urgent direction of inspectors to investigate the incident with the alleged use of chemical weapons in Syria. This was stated by Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov following a meeting with Foreign Minister of Qatar Mohammad Al Thani, Tass reports . In addition, he expressed the opinion that the runaway general made his statement under pressure.

Reminder that Erdogan winning his referendum is good for President Assad : it will weaken European Turkish ties, Nato turkish ties and force Erdogan to rethink his strategies in neighbouring countries. I dont like Erdogan but I want the best for Syria and the Syrian government

Wew lad
Turks really haven't given up their rape genes

its still full of sandniggers
>t. green beret

K Y E W T

Fuck off

>defector who defected 2013

this, if he defected in 2013 how does he know anything? also hes opossition now so he has an agenda, also this was debunked already yesterday.

Retards BTFO

>Who?
Some turk who used to post here, thought he was you because (no offense) unlike other turks in this thread you made rational posts
>
Why even have a parliament anymore, they are there just for show if yes wins

>Do any of u here ex military fellas know how war changed syrian demographics?would like to know how many people left country since begining of conflict and is there disparity between female and male pop in syria cuz it seems like mostly (80-90%) are men who enters europe with refugee status.
13 million are in gov held territory and only 20 % are actually from syria. most of them are from Africa the stans and other

Try harder next time.

Kremlin says Russia opposes groundless accusations over chemical attack
tass.com/politics/941472
Lavrov: General was either paid or threatened.
tass.ru/politika/4185644

>With all the men in Europe there must be at least a million horny super conservative virgin syrian qts
Wew lad, gonna try to get a vacation to syria and get some tight levantian puss

>a-assad dindu nuffin
like clockwork

But it was in Russian, surely nobody will be able to TL the article and will just check the title!