Trump works for the deep state. Removing Assad was always part of the plan...

Trump works for the deep state. Removing Assad was always part of the plan. Arming extremists didn't work so now there will be an invasion.

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2015/02/un-reveals-israels-support-for-isis/
youtu.be/nUCwCgthp_E
youtu.be/h14t9LvFWcA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bluepilled Trumpanzees from Reddit will never understand this.

You know the operation in Libya used operatives and plans put together back during Reagan's presidency.

I really hope this isn't true.

I'm starting to feel like we've been (((played))) but I am still holding out.

it is true. and what's wrong with it? the deep state wants to keep america number one, allowing assad to be in power and letting him allow policies that can harm USA's hegemony over the world is just stupid.

Toppling Assad has nothing to do with keeping America in power, you stupid fuck. It's about Greater Israel. Syria has always been an enemy to Israel and a hindrance to them expanding their territory.

>and a Russian shill at the same time
make up your mind faggot.

I support Donald Jay Trump 100%. FUCK all of the Assad Shills. ASSAD is a moslem, wtf would you support him? Trump doesn't. News flash, the only white country and our only ally in the whole god damn mid east, isn't Syria.

>and a Russian shill at the same time
Sup Forums has never stated this, shill.

Whats with the Irish shitposting lately?

This guy is retarded

>t. neocon

>the city of /ptg/

absolutely butt rekt into shilldom, its like Trump's psy-op raped their minds

>Toppling Assad has nothing to do with keeping America in power, you stupid fuck

you're such a fool.

assad allowed russia to expand a naval base, assad doesn't want a pipeline to go through his country, assad is a fucking iran puppet and a friend of russia. of course he's a threat to USA's hegemony.

of course it favours Israel, but more importantly it favours saudi arabia, USA, and punishes Iran and Russia.

leave this board.

Bump

>white country and our only ally in the whole god damn mid east, isn't Syria
>Israel
Israel supports ISIS.
theoccidentalobserver.net/2015/02/un-reveals-israels-support-for-isis/

i accept ad hominems as "admissions of defeat".

this theory doesn't make any sense

How exactly is trump removing assas aside from bombing an airport 2 weeks ago

We're not removing Assad though

If Israel wanted to it could take Syria, like it did with Sinai and other places. There's not enough Jews to live in all that territory though.

Guys. I've been redpilled about assad. I was against him. Gassing ppl etc. However this appears to be ljes by the media.

I dont know if Trump is going to invade syria. I hope he is different. The missle attack gave Trump alot of support and he has been playing 4d chess alot during his presidentcy.

For what i learned is that the US wants to destroy the regimse in Iran and Syria because they were puppet states of the soviet union.

Fucking hell. Sup Forums was right again. Things are way bigger than they seem

>However this appears to be ljes by the media.
kek. You haven't been redpilled, you have been retardpilled.

Seriously, if you believe the lies and conspiracy theories of the Russian shills you are dumb.

fuck no we're not. Good luck getting the polling to support a war in another desert shithole.
If Trump does this it'll tank his chances of reelection.

youtu.be/nUCwCgthp_E
youtu.be/h14t9LvFWcA
Just watch it.

It true. I am ex IC but I gave it up years ago. I worked in sector 5. My contacts confirm it

Good to see a countryman redpilled.

so now the pro Trump fags believe in the Russian bots narrative they so deeply mocked during the first months after the election??

I was a Trump supporter too, until the exact moment he bombed Syria.

Where is the proof Assad did it? Why bomb without proof? The public doesnt deserve to know? Lets jsut bomb them because we can and jsut say we ahve proofs while actually never showing anything to support.

Fuck you. Fuck Trump. Fuck Israel. Fuck neocons.

Can we leave Assad in power for fuck sake?!?! does nobody remember how well that great idea went with Gaddafi and Saddam?!?

>israel and his puppets
>his

>implying israel is one guy

wtf is this picture supposed to imply? that Sup Forums and israel are one guy? we all have the same opinion? fuck off cunt.

UN have found that Syrian rebels did the gas attack

It's a show of force to intimidate north Korea. Nothing more.

>implying Assad/Putin weren't in on this

fuck off deep state, if you wanna do something, nuke north korea

Dude 4d chess is being played so fucking hard right now. We can only watch.

Just look at the bombing of the airport. Its still operational, almost nobody died. Yet trump is being praised by the same people who hated him.

>israel supports isis
>israel supports the most violent and obstructive force opposing them in the middle east
>somehow this makes sense to Sup Forums

yeah i don't know if its shills, or if Sup Forums just became younger and more retarded, but all y'all need to reevaluate what you're saying.

eat shit meritard

Israel wants ISIS to combat Iran's Influence in Iraq and the region.

you don't say. what does that make Israel and the US...

faggots

"moderate rebels" just killed pro-Assad 100 civilians via bus bomb, hmh strangely enough it isn't being blasted constantly on every MSM outlet and Bryan Williams isn't quoting Leonard Cohen over it really fires up the old syrian missile neurons

Nuke it Kim

You're retarded. Israel has been open about its preference to ISIS.

Rebels just killed over 100 civilians trying to leave their besieged towns with a car bomb. But let's all pretend they're the good guys and Assad is evil.