Where did it all go so wrong?

where did it all go so wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rvwfLe6sLis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=rvwfLe6sLis
democrats.

Cultural marxism happened in the 60's

Welfare, destruction of the family, destruction of middle class labor jobs, promotion of degeneracy, no fault divorce, birth control, acceptance and promotion of single motherhood, involvement in morally ambiguous wars, growth and expansion of government.

Agreed, but I was going to post "Johnson's 'Great Society' program" as my simple answer.

rap

Let us take a journey, user.

It all started on September 16th, 1777.

The civil rights act and the end of laws that kept niggers properly in line

Merchants

Redpill me on how to get to Tier 1.

ay lmao

why didn't you deport them back to africa?

>where did it all go so wrong?

About 250,000 years ago when they stopped participating in evolution.

Take care everyone.

Niggers have always been trouble. It wasn't until the White man lost control of them, then things got out of hand.

>Welfare, destruction of the family, destruction of middle class labor jobs, promotion of degeneracy, no fault divorce, birth control, acceptance and promotion of single motherhood, involvement in morally ambiguous wars, growth and expansion of government.

Bear in mind, Africa has none of this and they're still eating each other there.

I'll grant you that those things you list only make things worse, but they are congenital savages. Compare our western negro (hybrids) to their kin back in their native lands and you'll see ours are still way better off than their kin who are left to their own devices.

Modernisation caused this
The negro is not suited for civilisation, the degeneracy it already causes is magnified tenfold in Africans

Africa is consistently destabilized by Western powers Everytime they make small steps to not being primitive. E.g Libya's water desalination plant was bombed by the US after they began to farm and provide food to other African states which would have liberated them from Western a food aid. under pretense of gadafi hiding weapons of mass destruction.

Come on man.

Can I get this pic in higher definition?

Sup Forums doesn't bother to think this deeply when it comes to black people.

That flag is quite uncommon at our premises, must I say.

because slaves had the exact same, unquestioned claim of citizenship in this country as any white man. they weren't to be used as economic and political pawns for economic and political gain. "As I would not be a slave, so I would not be a master. This expresses my idea of democracy." The loyalist, anti-federal, pro-slave bozos fought him tooth and nail in congress, usurped a young supreme court, and started a war just to extend some idea that slaves were never to be citizens of this country. pol says some dumb stuff sometimes, and lincoln may have been loose with some of his words about blacks, but lincoln wasn't who you thought he was.

Negative outside influence is a factor which most people here are certainly aware of, however, it does not come close to "explaining it all" like you and I were likely told by educators at some point.

I love the fact that whoever drew this gave a shout out to megadeth in his anti-merchant cartoon.

Unfortunately that is how it uploads to this chan. Works fine if I zoom in on my device. I apologize user.

While Africans are generally less intelligent this was never an issue in tribal communities
Sure they slaughtered entire neighboring tribes, which never happened in other parts of the world save the Americas, but they weren't performing cunnilingus on cows or eating the hearts of children.
Western civilisation seriously ruined Africans and produced the niggers we see today, only some of the ones raised in a controlled environment (Europe and the USA) don't turn into beasts.
Neo-tribalism is the only way forward for Africans, a la Sankara's policies.

Just download it, it's totally readable out of Sup Forums

>western civilization ruined niggers

Lol, no. Their culture is simply incompatible with the Western blueprint for society. Colonization was a bloody business to be sure but Africa would've been drowning in blood regardless. The continent has always been and always will be ruled by warlords.

Compare that to jews' "goyim are on earth to serve the jews"
Are we the jews' niggers...?

its being compressed. to fit the site layout. open it in a new tab or save it and view it outside your browser. how can you be this tech illiterate in the CURRENT_YEAR ?

>ecause slaves had the exact same, unquestioned claim of citizenship in this country as any white man
wrong nigger

What have the kikes done for society? What cultural developments have they brought about; what technologies have they produced for humanity to the benefit of humanity, rather than their to the benefit of their own pockets? Why should we accept their doctrine that the goy is here to serve, when they've done nothing for us but leech off of our advancements and society? Who are the Jews?
What has the African done for society? What has Africa produced for the world and humanity (besides AIDS)? Where in Africa did colonization destroy, rather than attempt to build up society?

What're you getting at rabbi?

Why?

Fapping.

The Jews are the Jews. You are the European, and I the American.

I never understood why they didn't go back voluntarily. Why stay in a country that enslaved and hated you?

When we imported their ancestors as farm machinery.