Christianity and the White Race

I don't think Christianity has usefulness for the white race anymore. Family values are great and all, and Christianity is a thousand times better than nihilism, don't get me wrong. The problem is that Christianity treats everybody as equals as long as they believe in the religion.

Even in the times of colonialism, some members of the clergy wanted to convert natives and negros. And as soon as they converted you can't treat them too bad anymore, after all they became "our brothers in Christ". This is a clear a sign of weakness, and it all went downhill from there.

Even the most "based" Christians of today, like the Orthodox, are extremely cucked. They can't defend a regime like the Apartheid because "racism is a sin":

>Very much so, but that was because, even before I became Orthodox, I saw that the apartheid ideology was directly opposed to many fundamental truths of the Christian faith. As a Protestant might express it, it was salvation by race, not salvation by grace.
>From an Orthodox point of view, any ideology that says that belonging to a group of people who have the same skin colour as you is more important than belonging to a group of people who were baptised into Christ with you is ipso facto heretical.
myocn.net/orthodoxy-south-africa-apartheid/

I think it's time to leave Christianity behind and make white religions great again.

Other urls found in this thread:

religiousdeism.com/religious-deism-definitely-religious-but-very-different-from-modernsecular-deism/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Greece
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So, I guess we don't exist then

>white race
Define please.

This quote is ridiculous in this context. Pretty sure it's written in the context of salvation and only salvation. It doesn't mean we shouldn't act like there is no race.
>"Male nor female"
God, according to the Bible, clearly treats men and women differently, so this verse doesn't mean we can't treat "Jews or Greeks" differently.
>debunked

Religious deism + natural law is the patrician's choice.
religiousdeism.com/religious-deism-definitely-religious-but-very-different-from-modernsecular-deism/

Christanity has existed for 2000 and white race and europe weren't on jeopardy of dissapearing. Youve completely misdiagnosed the problem paublo

Except this was in the bible. Now justify not race-mixing using the Bible or the church fathers.

>Christanity has existed for 2000 and white race and europe weren't on jeopardy of dissapearing.
I don't deny Christianity was useful in the past, but it's cucked now.

Racism is a sin. Christianity teaches us we are all children of God and equals.

Idiot. I'm not denying that it's in the Bible. I'm saying that it bears no relation on the existence of race; if this was true, the verse would also imply that God believes that there are no men or women, which is clearly ridiculous, as he makes clear distinctions between the two. This particular verse is regarding whether or not a Jew or a Greek, or a male or female, would be denied salvation on such grounds.

God made everyone and to be a racist is to call judgement on Gods creations.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Greece

Moses killed an Egyptian because he was attacking a fellow Israelite; he did not kill him because he was attacking another man, but because he was a foreigner attacking one of his countrymen.
Racism =/= judgement. It is simply an acknowledgement of variation between people of different races.

simply by looking around at the state of the world you can see that Christianity ultimately failed to turn people away from marxism, consumerism, degeneracy etc etc.

it had its time, ruled our minds for centuries and the people eventually chose to turn their backs on it.

this time we live in now is the mental equivalent of being in europe after rome fell. many forces scrambling for authority, carving out there own corner of the ruins while laying claim to the rest.

ultimately some ideology could evolve with the strength and charisma to unite people under its teachings.

my fear is that it will have more in common with Ingsoc than liberty and opportunity.

Sort yourself out, Bucko!

Lol, the idea of Christianity and the human spiritual drive will never go away. Ideas are stronger than concepts like people with one skin colour being somehow more or less superior to each other. Christianity will survive the current obsession with oppression and skin colours.

Also, racism is not a sin, not believing in God is sinful. Racism is a current trend. Just believe in God and let the sjw crowd obsess over racism.

Christianity in essence is anti-racist.

If you identify as Christian but think you are superior to another Christian of different race then you are going against gods commands.

>neither jew nor greek all are equal in Christ"

yeah notice how its said in Christ and not on earth?

Also you have to be pretty autistic if you need every inch of your ideology/lifestyle to be full white power.

This.

>Also you have to be pretty autistic if you need every inch of your ideology/lifestyle to be full white power.

What's a good measure in your opinion?

You don't

>anymore
It was never good for anything. It should've been stamped out before it took hold.
>Family values are great and all,
And they aren't what Christ taught. He taught to abandon your family to serve him.

Thats a funny quote, especially giving pic related.

You don't need explicit nationalism if your people are still capable of breeding and forming strong communities.

Why does God allow children to suffer painful deaths from cancer?

Because of the fall of man in the garden due to sin user!

worse, if reality is as god makes it he doesn't let them suffer; he makes them suffer

What don't you understand about the sovereigty of God allowing free moral agency to choose evil and harm over him?

Becayse He made it so.
There can be no choice in a system with an omnipotent creator. The only things that would happen are the things he wills to happen.

I think you are equating "willing" something to happen with "allowing" something to happen. You mustn't do that.

i suspect an infant infested by Loa loa filariasis probably didn't choose evil and has no functional free moral agency and yet still suffers.

as long as your down with a old testament version of Yahweh at least there's a path of logic to your world view

Numbers 25:6 - 25:8 and Deuteronomy 7:3 - 7:4 there is actually a lot of anti race mixing stuff in the Bible

And christians subhuman follow it, right? Fail to see "no mongrels allowed" on churches. Hell, spics wouldn't be Christian at all then

That's Southern Italy. Northern Italy is very White and have a high average IQ.

Christian identity is the true redpill

Why does God allow children to suffer painful deaths from cancer?

Christianity is what made the "white race" redeemable, not the otherway around

It has high IQ, but it's largely not White

This passage has nothing to do with race no longer mattering or God deciding to undo the division he made when he made people different and gave them different languages after the tower of babel fiasco.

This is saying that the new covenant applies to all regardless of these things, not that these things don't matter. Prior to Christ the covenant was with the good ole Jews only.

>The Bible contradicts itself and can be used to say whatever you want it to
Gee, who'da thunk?