>keep screaming as they cry

IT'S JUST A PRANK LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=Jk-R8nfes9M
>LET ME GOOO!
>I WANNA GET OUT OF HERE!
>IT'S JUST A PRANK HAHAHA WE GOOD? FISTBUMP? HAHAHAHAH WE GOOD

Other urls found in this thread:

dhr.maryland.gov/child-protective-services/reporting-suspected-child-abuse-or-neglect/local-offices/
youtube.com/watch?v=FWvQs3RZYHs&ytbChannel=Tycen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Struggle_session
youtube.com/watch?v=46mFwBUMulM
youtube.com/watch?v=7MhsqWrV_zI
youtu.be/Jk-R8nfes9M?t=503
youtube.com/watch?v=nNGEjEXqnw8
youtube.com/watch?v=bXqk3VtlRb0&t=1510s
youtube.com/watch?v=-d8hhAR5D4o
youtube.com/watch?v=miwHVrUFPh0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I fucking hate white people

degenerate child abuse. how to report.

I wonder if he realizes those kids will murder him at some point

reported on tube for child abuse

now watch the second video

Im sure that this is enough evidence to remove to the parents the right to raise their sons

>insulting like that in front of your children

Is this a normal thing in america?

this is why america has so many school shooters, and cops killing people for jaywalking

I did too, they are screaming at the kid until he cries.
*so funny*
What the actual fuck.

Yeah even to our standars thats is going to far.

I've been watching the videos all night. they're fucking funny

fucking fedoras..

From Baltimore

Why am I not surprised

get help

someone send this over to the HWNDU meme team fucking hell this actually matters this time

this

they live in baltimore md why dont you actually try to fix this.

dhr.maryland.gov/child-protective-services/reporting-suspected-child-abuse-or-neglect/local-offices/

get help

They should have thrown that little shit out the window

He's already wearing flight goggles.

Yep. That's why amerifats put their parents in retirement homes.

niggers and shitskins do this type of shit too you fucking racist nigger shitskinned motherfucker.

youtube.com/watch?v=FWvQs3RZYHs&ytbChannel=Tycen

Whats the matter it's only racism if someone white calls you the shitskinned nigger motherfucker you are?

Fuck off back to your shitskinned continent you damned racist shitskinned motherfucker

poor kid :(

> swearing to God in the second video
those kids need the belt, not some kind of white people prank ((( parenting)))

the kids might need spankings but the dad needs a bullet to the head

That hits too close to home man. As a child I was blamed for all kinds of shit that i didnt do by my parents and at times had hours of blame sessions. Basically forcing false confessions which were followed by beatings.

see a therapist and consider defooing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Struggle_session

What the fuck, user. Go to a therapist or just get revenge.

Why? Didn't your parents ever prank you when you were a kid?

that was fucking hilarious

kill yourself pigskin slav monkey

>mfw my older sister used to do all kinds of shit and blamed it on my other sister, and my parents always believed the older one and berated the youngest one for shit she didn't do for hours

I guess that's why she hates everyone in this family nowadays.

are you telling me this kind of parenting is normal in black families

no wonder there are so many feral niggers running around

Cody needs to get his ass sent to Beyond Scared Straight.

Always doing stupeed shiat and misbehaving without een gettin an asswhoopin? Dat boy's a drama queen
youtube.com/watch?v=46mFwBUMulM

Someone send social services. Video evidence is on their youtube channel if needed, lol.

>defooing
holy shit l m a o

> be nigger
> arrested and charged for crime I didn't do
> take plea bargain because don't trust system
> blame Whitey for my jail time

> be white
> in same situation as black
> parents taught me to never admit to something I didn't do
> all I have in this world is my name
> found innocent because America is the best country on earth and only niggers are capable of failure

I feel bad for the ginger, he's obviously smarter than the others and the nigga has to wear goggles and shit.

>muh racial hatred
not everyone is out to get you

I wouldn't know about blacks I live and grew up in an all white area.

why do you hate yourself

I'm a Dad to a 10 year old

Sometimes I call him "Mr Poo" and he says "Who is that?", if he doesn't say "Who is that?" I win. Othertimes I jump out on him and make him jump, he laugha after.

This video made me cringe. I came from an abusive home and it actually hit deep, fucking hell.

I hope Cody stabs both of his parents in their sleep. If this kind of abuse happens regularly then they have it coming.

>Sometimes I call him "Mr Poo" and he says "Who is that?", if he doesn't say "Who is that?" I win.
Sure you're not on the spectrum? Sorry to hear about your childhood though.

just watch the videos on the channel, seems like it is a constant thing

Are you trying to imply that im black?

>politics board
wat

>all the fucking Sup Forumsacks are whimpering over this because they come from nig-tier households and their parents didn't love them so this is too familiar

Maybe I'm starting to see why Sup Forums is so devoid of heart, everyone here is dysfunctional.

>this post
>this reaction image

ONE OF US

we must destroy them.
just the psychopathic parents.
ideas?

NOT an argument!

When this kid kills his shitty parents, I will be a witness to the psychological abuse they put him though.

1. Pretend to accept their equality bullshit
2. Put men in the kitchen
3. Make them sandwiches
4. Poison the sandwiches

They'll eat those sandwiches with the biggest pleasure in their feminist hearts, unknowing that they're being poisoned.

Social media was a mistake.

>american pranks

If your parents never even busted your lip at least once, you don't know SHIT about politics.

either you posted that in the wrong thread or you've gone absolutely insane from all the cultural marxism

white people

Shorty was a cop

That gif made me think of feminists. My bad. What were we talking about? Oh right, crappy parents. Well you know, kill 'em.

Cody is going to become an emotionally flat pragmatist with no morals but he will probably be somewhat successful. He was the suicide risk early on, but from years of torment he has started asserting himself by beating up his older brother (the middle son, Alex). Alex is the one who will probably kill himself/somebody else/become a faggot since he was able to blend into the background and avoid the brunt of the trauma before Cody started to target him out of sheer survival-necessity. Alex is basically the new Cody and Cody is like Jake but less retarded.

Jake will be exactly like his father, Cody will leave it all behind and use the trauma as motivation, Alex will snap, Emma will marry some alcoholic or something, and Ryan will be pretty fucked up forever.

Fucking tragic. This is what happens when we let juggalos breed. This father deserves the oven.

youtube.com/watch?v=7MhsqWrV_zI

>kid draws dad something
>dad yells at kid for "always wanting attention"
>literally berates a 6 year old for 10 minutes for drawing him a thing
lmao cody BTFO

@3:15

wtf I hate my race now

holy shit, no wonder americans are all fucked up in the head if they are raised like this.

fuck white people and fuck nuclear codes

That gif was Fridi Miller, she's pretty far away from being feminist, but pretty insane in her own right.

omfg
it's another "oldest teen son and dad completely emotionally destroy cody again" episode

>yells at kid for making him something he "Worked hard on"
>"wahh give me attention" says the oldest, mocking little cody
>dad yells at him as soon as he sees him
>"i was grabbing my reading log for homework"
>dad yells at him to do homework

holy fuck this is crazy

Me too. Not good times...

>prank

>Man raises his boys like men
>Europoors freak out
Huh... Really boggins the noggin.

the father abuses his children for attention, but berates them for wanting attention. He is probably a pathological narcicist and sadist

the fact this poor kid has the outro memorized verbatim is almost the most disturbing part

>omfg
>it's another "oldest teen son and dad completely emotionally destroy cody again" episode
I think that's every episode

one day cody is going to kill everyone except his sister and younger brother

cody looks dead inside

>youtu.be/Jk-R8nfes9M?t=503

father literally letting his older kid physically abuse his son. man I don't even know where to begin. the father is being abusive to. 20 fucking minutes of hell for that kid

Nope! Not liking this one bit! The last thing the western world needs is more degenerate children. The product of retarded fathers.

>makes kid wake up ginger kid with water
>ginger kid wakes up from the sweetness of dreams to his social media hell family immediately
>dad then gets ginger kid to spray little sister with water
>tfw little girl is already awake and practicing drawing
>she cried bitter tears over her brothers ruining her passion and laughing at her

what the fuck is this
youtube.com/watch?v=nNGEjEXqnw8

>ignoring the crazy mother

the dad was kicked out of the band cky so now he is fucking around with the kids etc

anyone else noticed the dogs look terrified in all their videos

lmao he's conditioning these kids to be abusive to each other holy fuck

I actually only watched a couple seconds of one video. Never saw the mother. I'm sure she's a cunt, but I don't need to watch anymore.

Just report all his video for fucking child abuse

kek rip her hopes and dreams
this is why there are so many roasties out there in the world bad parenting or no parents at all

Holy shit that explains a lot. Sauce on that story tho?

really?

>be 6 year old ginger boy
>come home from school with siblings
>dad yells at you immediately
>rushed you into basement
>tells you cops are looking to put you in jail
>puts you in a closet
>you hear him upstairs arguing with a "cop"
>hear cop run and bang on closet door
>visibly shaken and terrified
>"lol it's just a prank bro"
>cry at the obvious manipulation of trust
>despair at the whole situation of your family laughing at your fear and tears
>"it's not funny" while bawling
>"yes it is. you're being overdramatic"
>then the dad yells at him to do his chores after he settles down from the cop prank
>later at night you try to tell your father who a toy he's asking about belongs to at 25:00 and the dad goes right up in the kid's face and says "who the hell asked you for anything? be quiet, mind your own business" to a 7 year old who looks completely broken inside

oh god at 15:30 when the kid is worried about his library book he brought home and the dad just goes "alright, you'll be fine"

imagine going home and having your dignity completely stripped away as soon as you got home... your family made you cry on the ground and rage
youtube.com/watch?v=bXqk3VtlRb0&t=1510s

That's why I never take retards like Spencer or TRS seriously. The white America they cry about is fucked and there is no need to save it.
I see boomers did a great job raising their kids like men. This is the reason there are more homosexuals than its ever was.

sure would be a shame if someone got their address and regularly fucked their shit up.

Everyone remember to flag for child abuse. They probably are happy for all the dislikes because all publicity is good publicity,but they wont be happy when this gets demonitized.

That kid will be on the news in 10 years or less for stabbing his family. Mark my words. These are some fucked up videos. Ima report this shit.

Most people's parents don't make a mockery of their kids.

youtube.com/watch?v=-d8hhAR5D4o
topkekk

Fuck off! It is worth saving! We just need to "deal" with degenerates like this father. Abusive fathers are "race traitors", because they're "poisoning the well" so to speak.

Unfortunately for these white children, the damage has already been done. The father takes out his guilt and shame on his children.

cody gets wrekt again
youtube.com/watch?v=miwHVrUFPh0

i identify a lot with this kid, this is very tragic, i hope cps will rescue him

>Emma will marry
She'll be a single mom

whats the point of taking down the videos if cody will still live in that absolute hell