Éire/pol/ - Satharn Cásca edition

This is our homeland!: youtu.be/DUmid_5SXNw
Thread theme: youtu.be/O6_KncRBvwk
National Party: nationalparty.ie/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.

Quick rundown on Irish politics:
>pastebin.com/5VdTq24C

Learn Irish:
>daltai.com/
>teanglann.ie/en/

Jewtube channels of note:
>National Party: youtube.com/channel/UCxgY69mo_nUGuCDo1yPygng

>The Hateful Gaels: youtube.com/channel/UCDhuG96y6kUT7tcFgHGj1Ug

>The Don: youtube.com/channel/UCMnQHYF2DQ3I0EvrI95P83A

>Gaelic Neoreactionary: youtube.com/channel/UC--Ru-Cve1fxhZ8m8xXxeUg

Headlines:
>Bus bollox ends
rte.ie/news/regional/2017/0414/867716-bus-eireann/

>Brit soldiers protest prosecutions
rte.ie/news/ulster/2017/0414/867722-belfast/

>€12,000 "missing" from Garda station
rte.ie/news/2017/0413/867620-cash-garda/

>Call on the Dáil to condemn persecution of Christians in the Middle East
thejournal.ie/mattie-mcgrath-christian-persecution-dail-3341374-Apr2017/

>Irish man killed in Manchester
thejournal.ie/dylan-crawford-death-manchester-3340789-Apr2017/

>Which one of you did this?
thejournal.ie/posters-howth-cycling-strange-3339315-Apr2017/

>Water charges to be abolished
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/its-finally-over-as-dil-votes-to-end-water-charges-regime-35622076.html

>Some hope lads
independent.ie/irish-news/275-years-on-dubliners-flock-to-hear-messiah-once-again-35622182.html

>Day of the rake!
independent.ie/irish-news/courts/revealed-seven-time-zones-bad-luck-and-twisted-fantasies-how-a-canadian-paedophile-brainwashed-an-irish-teen-and-how-he-was-caught-35623295.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZP-4B7kHqA
youtube.com/watch?v=qv6awkAahLQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leopoldo_O'Donnell,_1st_Duke_of_Tetuan
youtu.be/pAQfJ5AZRyk
youtu.be/UM9eObfOWq4
vimeo.com/174203510
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No funny business, I know what time it is

hmm?

3rd for best county

>Mayo the best county
>not Cork
Sorry lad Mayo is nice but just can't compete with my Tanora

When did it all go wrong for Ireland?

to be fair we're both on the besht coast

When MacNeill fucked the rising up

Why do you guys love the EU more than the UK? Sad!

Because you tried to exterminate us, m8.

We don't love anything but Ireland and the EU gave us gibs so we fleeced them.

Come on, mate, nobody alive in the UK today wants to exterminate Paddies.

Let bygones be bygones.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZP-4B7kHqA

>when you're listening to Siúil A Rún on a Saturday night while drinking... and you think of what Ireland could have been

Kill me lads.

I know, m8. But the English of old did untold damage to us and destroyed our language and culture. It hurts, man. Hurts a lot.

At the end of the day, I'd have an Englishman's back against any non-white. There's no worry there.

I notice the britbongistanis talking of free movement with Canada new Zealand and Australia.

Bad Idea in my book, better that they fix themselves in isolation before moving for such a scheme.

Post your universities

West Brit.

DIT master race.

West brits is more trinity imo

Better song for that lad
youtube.com/watch?v=qv6awkAahLQ

>DIT
Still haven't a clue where your campus is

Uncuck in other words?

The EU isn't occupying any of Ireland's land. Also, France, Germany and Spain are all more natural friends in light of history for Ireland than Britain.

Basically yes

That's a Swedish king in the picture. lol

My favourite of your kings Carolus Rex if I am correct?

If anything, we all want to exterminate Pakis and that sort of ilk.

>tfw Irish descent

>tfw shunned by British

>tfw shunned by Irish

Feels bad man

>Paying for some bearded lefty Dubliner to lecture you on white privilege

Pick one and embrace their culture and you shall not be turned away. sitting on the fence gets you into this mess.

All diaspora welcome here

Might take them a while.

It is a mess...

I go to Brit/pol/ and get mad at Paisley frogs, but I also get patriotic and prideful about the empire, even though my ancestors fought it in 1919...

>shunned by British

Really?

Won't happen I'm afriad. England is finished.

Paisley was pretty funny though, I miss the chuckle brothers lads

I'm not doing some pissy arts degree, so that doesn't happen

Why is Trinity any better?

Not in day to day life, but in terms of discussion with those who share similar political beliefs definitely.

Just hits a bit close to home because my uncle was permanently disabled in the Dublin attack in 1974... Then he says the Southerners brought it on themselves.

Yes m8. Beautiful pic. My gf is was raised in Sweden although she is not ethnically Swedish. She's from another European country.

I'm kinda the same lol. Irish descent born in Britain supported Brexit and UKIP posted alot for it on Sup Forums but still pro-Irish nationalism/United Ireland.

Those are probably only in the big cities

Based bongs are welcome here, in fact the more the merrier to help out in these threads we need to propel the issue of Irish nationalism into the spotlight again.

You should add in Spain there as well, many Irishmen emigrated there in the 16th and 17th centuries:
>In the early modern period many Irishmen and women fled to Spain as a result of political and military turmoil in their homeland. The belief that the Gaelic Irish were descended from Míl Espáine and his Spanish followers was current in Spain as well as Ireland, and as a result the Irish in Spain were given all the rights and privileges due to Spanish subjects. In 1680 King Charles II of Spain issued a decree stating that "the Irish in Spain have always enjoyed the same privileges as Spaniards. This has always been the practice and is actually so today."[17] King Philip V of Spain issued decrees in 1701 and 1718 confirming these rights, stating that the Irish were to be treated as native Spaniards. In 1791, in response to fears about the French Revolution, royal orders were given to create registers of all foreigners then in Spain and to extract an oath of allegiance from them. Three Irish natives living in Cadiz agreed to sign the register, but refused to take the oath which Spaniards were not required to take. The three appealed to the Royal Council in Madrid, who decreed (having consulted the attorney-general) that "the taking of the oath, to which all foreigners have been directed to submit, shall not be extracted from the Irish, seeing that by the sole fact of their settling in Spain the Irish are regarded as Spaniards and have the same rights."[17] King Charles IV of Spain issued a decree in 1792 confirming this decision by his council.[18]

One of the most notable Irishmen in Spain is Leopoldo O'Donnell: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leopoldo_O'Donnell,_1st_Duke_of_Tetuan

All Irish need to stick together now the globalists have their claws out

Yeah didn't the wild geese settle in Spain

no offense lads but i think youre overestimating how great ireland really is or could have been, plus a far right movement has very little chances of working due to no actual big issues and most normies are liberal as fuck

>Yeah didn't the wild geese settle in Spain

France, Spain, Russia, Austria

nah there are 3 million so lots of towns and cities and anyway that's how it starts first the cities then the villages then whats left

Yeah, they did. Speaking of wild geese, found another country for the image in , Austria.
>Throughout this period, there were also substantial numbers of Irish officers and men in the armies of the Austrian Habsburg Empire, many of whom were based in Prague. Once such example was Peter Lacy, a Field Marshal in the Imperial Russian Army, whose son Franz Moritz Graf von Lacy excelled in the Austrian service. General Maximilian Ulysses Graf von Browne, the Austrian commanding officer in the Battle of Lobositz, was also of Irish descent. Recruitment for Austrian service was especially associated with the midlands of Ireland and with the Taaffe O'Neillan and O'Rourke gentry families.[citation needed] However, Count Alexander O'Nelly (O'Neill) came from Ulster. He commanded the 42nd Bohemian Infantry Regiment from 1734 to 1743. Much earlier, in 1634, during the Thirty Years' War, Irish officers led by Walter Deveraux assassinated general Albrecht von Wallenstein on the orders of the Emperor. In the 19th century, further Irish officers served in the Habsburg Empire, so Laval Graf Nugent von Westmeath and Maximilian Graf O’Donnell von Tyrconnell, who saved the life of Emperor Franz Joseph I during an assassination attempt. Gottfried von Banfield finally became the most successful Austro-Hungarian naval aeroplane pilot in the First World War.

>Overestimating how great ireland really is or could have been

Why do so many foreigners come move here then?

who /comfy/ here?

Up the Tipp (gdad from there)

>Up the Tipp (gdad from there)
Whereabouts?

Dundrum. Been there quite a few times.

Never been myself.

Busy day today.

Would you ever consider trying to actually stop larping and take the north?

>stop larping and take the north?
I Wish it was that easy.

Anyone here /learning to drive?/
Getting better at it.

Same here, I can't wait to drive up north.

He

>drive up north
I have waited a long time for this day
youtu.be/pAQfJ5AZRyk

The lads where out today.

Me I'm just going over some photos I taken in the bathroom from this anime convention in Cork last weekend. I'm mighty proud.

>take the north
Why do that by force when you can do it at the ballot box with the law, demographics, and the policies of Tory rule on your side?

I'll have this on when I'm cruising through east Belfast.

I traveled into UCC. They have one or two lefty posters up and around.

How was the con anyway? I didn't bother going because I'd just finished my last week of classes and couldn't be arsed.

If you want to be obnoxious as fuck you should use this horror show on full blast
youtu.be/UM9eObfOWq4
Finally a Tipp flag!

It was alright, I felt that i didn't really fit in seeing as the otaku really crawled out of the wood work. They had few attractions covered with filler lectures and so on. The last one I went to was this thing called Drunk History. It was 3 lads that thought they were funny by saying the word fuck a lot. It was like a real history class except unfunny twats were doing it. The atmosphere was alright too, I didn't expect much going in but I have to say the Japanese society was fun. Really you missed nothing apart from what I assume is what actual Sup Forumstards look like in real life dragging themselves out of hiding. You were much better off not going as it was 30 euro for the weekend and most of the stuff was on Friday and Saturday. I can honestly say I wouldn't go to another one.

That history part sounds fucking awful

>the Japanese society was fun
That's good to hear, I'm on the committee for J-soc, I'm friends with the people who were doing the panel.

Yeah I'm glad now that I didn't go to it, just stayed home and watched anime instead.

>tfw no Japanese gf hungry for european masculinity

oh it was. I gave it 15 minutes to give them a chance as one of them was running late. They had the drinks out and a small crowd of 6 of their mates at the far end of the room talking them up while the rest of the crowd was in dead silence concerning them at least. One lad was on the mic and the other on the power point presentation controls. A few of the dates on the power points were intentionally mixed up and i'd say meant to be read while one of them was actually drunk. It was as long and drawn out as i make it sound but the most annoying part were the 3 twats that thought they were super funny. 10 other people left shortly after me.

The term doctor in japanese read something like "Doctor Stop". It was a running gag that night with me and my mates. Tell them you heard good feed back. The blonde guy at the panel with the glasses was funny and the dark haired chick was cute too. I paid 20 for the day and stayed a few hours to get my monies worth. Upstairs in the cafe where the little stalls were one of them was selling steven universe shit. Thats when I had enough of looking around.

>mfw no qt mordach chan to secure the existence of our people with.
vimeo.com/174203510
Why live?

I've the fingers crossed for a few north Korean refugee f2f.

Delicious

Gf *