New shit

00110001001000000100101101100101011110010010000000110010001000000100010001101111011011110111001001110011

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/2YHGb.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

well north korea is going to see force now

you have to go back

>reddit

I don't speak 1010 nigger imma need a translation

It says

"1 Key 2 Doors"

Okay, user. I was the guy yesterday who found the imagery in your wav file. Give me some more to work with here.

DONT OPEN İT MY KASPERSİKİ GONE CRAZY!!!!!!!!!

>reddit

>leddit

>implying "FartinLutherKingJr" isn't you

I've got you covered, OP

No, that's me. He posted this shit yesterday in Sup Forums and I'm not the same person as this plebbit account. Don't judge me for using reddit to redpill people.

Anyway, I'm probably the only person curious about this riddle, but I need someone to run these .exe files since I don't use windows. Anyone got a VM they can run them in?

fuck off

No the image you double nigger I'm too lazy to translate it

If anyone wants to help me, here's what I know so far.

The song posted yesterday (the wanderer) has 4 images hidden in it's spectrograph. The album is here imgur.com/a/2YHGb.

The kanji 生 means 'life'. The images are in reverse order, so I see an image of the sun, an image of death, fucking tweety bird, and then 'life'.

The sun image is a Tarot card with XVIIII which is a weird way of saying 19.
The death image is a Tarot card with XIII which is 13.
Don't know about the tweety bird.
And the Kanji is some variety of 'life' related meanings. To live, To give life, life, etc.

I know, I know, it's pointless to take these things seriously, but I got started yesterday and I want to see what's in those .exe files. Can anyone help me out?

bump

BADA BING

It says,"Be sure to drink your Ovaltine."

Hmm

>1 Key 2 doors
Well think of a key that opens many locks......

????

A skeleton key?

Don't trick me with the red border like that, making me think I already posted here

Whose ready for Revelations, my dear friends? The triangle was made. That also means the False Trinity was made. Pray for yourselves and God.