Why is Sup Forums not taking action?

I have been browsing Sup Forums for about a year and i have seen the shit that you can do with only a couple of autists.
I know you know, or at least try to uncover the truth, about the Trump Administration, about the EU and about Syria.
My question is, why are you people not out there doing things to uncover shit like what might be a False Flag chemical attack? I know you can and this place proves me right over and over by trying to get to the meat of situations and find out the truth and not just swallow the shit the media feeds you/

we don't even know what autism is

Fuck Symmetra. One of the most annoying characters in the game.

agreed, but that's not the topic at hand

I like the autism narrative, it's almost like a senpai noticed us.

Why bother? What could I do? There is no good answer to either question.

we already know the answer. thats why.

> why are you people not out there doing things to uncover shit like what might be a False Flag chemical attack?
It has already been done.
We know it's a false flag, we don't need to get out there and do anything. And what do we see? No one fucking cares that it's a false flag.

NO ONE CARES

Why would I go out there and do journalism and uncover truth, when no one gives a shit? I can't even tell people about globalism, because no one fucking cares. There's zero interest whatsoever.

We could find out that all the (((globalists))) are They Live style aliens, and I couldn't find a single person in real life who would give a single shit. They'd just laugh it off and say something about how conspiracy theories are silly.

It's a complete waste of time. This is why no one does anything. You just grow depressed and start getting your kicks out of watching the world burn while praying to ancient Egyptian gods by rolling for numbers.
This is pure black pill escapism.

use your skills: become a hacker for wikileaks, become a REAL journalist, spread the truth on social media as fast as a fucking plague

What if we show them the end goal and how this shit escalating? Most people don't care because that doesn't affect them directly, what if we show them that it will pretty soon?

End goal is white genocide. Do normies care? Tell a normie that there will be no more white people in US in a few decades and they don't care, some even think it's great.

You could record globalists talking about exterminating white people, the globalists could write books about it and talk in public about how great it is that they are making white people extinct - oh wait, that's already happening, and guess what? No one cares.

End goal is the genocide of all of Terra. Friend.

have they forgotten of the eternal promise?

ya..... it seems like a lot of you cunts are right, and i think there was or is a Jewish plot, i just hate it when people say "kill them all!". this shit is being orchestrated by Jews, but not everyone of them, hell, not even the majority are a part of this cabal.

who built the pyramids.

>he thinks jews are to blame.
sweetie.

I don't say it, you guys keep saying that, plus there are a lot of Jews that do seem to be involved in evil shit, i just hate the "ALL" mentality

>he thinks puppets are people.
darling. come closer. you are like my sweet dream. I want to play with your hair,

tickle your neck.

From what I see, of course not all jews are in on it, but it's safe to say that pretty much every single fucking jew is a parasite.
Even the ones you think are ok, every single time they end up either being massive degenerates or backstabbing kikes. Every single fucking time. It's not even funny.

Saying ''not all jews'' is like saying ''not all gypsies steal''. Sounds nice, but if you've ever been around gypsies you know they steal 100% of the time. The only time you don't see a gypsy stealing is if they are very good at it.

I am completely done with trying to differentiate ''the good jews'' from jews.

pennies for the hebrew make one happy satan.

welp, then if the race war comes, don't expect me to not defend myself against fags like you, but i definetally won't be on the globalists side

Defend yourself from what? Why the fuck would I be invading Israel, you absolute faggot?

I told you all jews are fucking awful, but then you already knew.
I am a nationalist. I support ethnostates for all people. White countries for whites, black countries for blacks, asian countries for asians, jewish countries for jews.
Instead of acknowledging this fact you are trying to sell us the idea that not all jews are bad, and if anyone doesn't like jews you start pushing your narrative of ebil nazis who are going to come into Israel to genocide poor innocent jewish people.

You're all scum.
You couldn't go a single thread without your tricks.

what tricks? i'm a nationalist too, i said it as a joke

Typical lying kike
You were trying to shame people into having a more moderate position on the JQ, got called out, so now it's a ((((((((joke)))))))

I am not sure who said it, but they were right. Jews do make themselves look like innocent silly little ''funny men'' who can go from serious to acting like they're just goofing around.

fine, whatever, like you said before, i don't give enough shits to start debating someone who thinks all Jews are back stabbers and evil

We both know it's true, and we both know why people like you will never debate something like that.
It would be like debating with a gypsy about whether or not all gypsies are thieves.

this is clearly the new nazi-fool larping shill
speaks and like a faggot. types like a faggot

t. antifa