How would you honestly feel if north korea nuked California?

How would you honestly feel if north korea nuked California?

California makes up half the US GDP

warm

A business that is in the red is bad no matter how large it is.

Meh, could be worse.

feels good

>California makes up half the US GDP

Fuck 'em.

damn, i WISH i could be as edgy as you some day haha

only once? a little disappointed.

You could have googled it. But you didnt. And now you sound like a canadian

I think I know a little more about this than you, burgers generally test below the average IQ line...

i live in ca and dont care wish they would im tired of living anyway and tired of working to get nowhere

Sad. There are a lot of innocent people in California, and all lives are important.

It would be an improvement to that useless state.

i would hope they nuke sou cal because norcal is based

It's not like the whole state would be nuked. Just LA hopefully.

only because we are 60% white

Seattle, LA, or Portland. Who should Best Korea nuke?

Grateful, and I'm in los angeles. But it's not enough without the jews in new york.

Bad global recession and cali still likely dem voting. In this scenario there is war and SK goes down too. Everyone will suffer, people will lose jobs like crazy.

if they nuked los angeles i would only feel a little bad

there you go a again. just canadian. Its been awile since you looked at you pic of trudeau. Best you do it

Bump

Bad. That's where they dub all the anime.

why would they nuke a fellow communist regime?

I'd be dead from the explosion but if that's what it takes for this fire to be extinguished so be it

The free market will adjust accordingly.

If they nuked LA, I wouldn't feel anything at all.

Sad since one show I really like is produced there

It would make life a lot less boring because happening. Also millions of dead numales and spics is based.

Sad because a lot of industry and money-generating organizations got destroyed (and bits of my family maybe), good because a ton of idiots got killed, bad for thinking that people getting killed is good, and grateful it wasn't me, all at once

there would be only one logical answer, but i have loved ones there so.. i guess pretty shitty OP

TEXAS IS BEST

Sadly the spics are coming in, notice how blue the South voted this election?

They must be removed

*Jew York

Its a lie really. Their best missile can't actually make it all the way. its all propaganda JUST LIKE YOU. Also, I'm okay with California being nuked;

bad because no more Star vs. Also dead sister.

>One state drags America into social degeneracy and political corruption more than any other
>"but I do like that one show"

On Sup Forums it's just "oh great nothing of value was lost, good riddens commiefornia"

But in reality I would be angry and resentful beyond belief and would mourn the massive loss of life.

Excited.

I love the way conservatives act like there are no conservatives in cali

Cali practically breeds fascists of all stripes, including Nixon an Reagan

I mean seriously, Orange County? Theil? All this you guys hate because hippies also exist there, in an area that is literally half the west coast?

Pretty gay desu

unironically great

>tfw live in los angeles

depends which end
maybe if the bottom is bombed they cna finaly have Jefferson state and everyone moves on like nothing happen

I'd feel ded.

>ohnooothatsucks.jpg

It's a leftist state. So I'd be pretty upset.

Relieved.

The trash that seeps from California would stop poisoning the western world. Nuke NY as a bonus and I am forever yours.

I'd be a little upset because a lot of radiation would hit Arizona but beyond that if it hits San Fran or LA I wouldn't really care.

>asking how I would feel about a necessary sacrifice for the betterment of my country
I believe you already have the answer you were looking for

NUUUUUKE IT KIM

i hope they drop it in LA

I would celebrate the death of the degenerates, but also be pissed because it would still be an attack on US soil.

maybe a slight rumble. unlikely. im in colorado

kinda bad

If they did nuke it maybe the shills would realize the true enemy, but they'll probably find a way to say we're racist for condemning it so fuck em.

I hope they hit LA directly

>north korea is the true enemy
>not the kikes running the US gov and most of the world

uuhhnng take it deep boy take the blue pill

SF more
LA might be full of beaners and niggers but SF has all those things plus gays minus any large corporation or business of any worth

bad because as a californian who can see through all the jew bullshit of this society I sympathize with them. I don't believe the propaganda at all and I would be a victim by association.

as long as its only the big liberal cities, then the dems would be at a disadvantage.

Communists are not humans

honestly I couldn't care if some nigger in Africa or a chimp in Brazil died. Lives can be very insignificant.

happy

>How would you honestly feel if north korea nuked California?
relief

i'd cum my pants and convert to Juche

I really wish it was the kikes for shitposting purposes however it's relatively unlikely

it wont happen, they can't

NUKE IT KIM

honestly? unironically honestly?

at first i'd be shocked, then i'd be curious and desire to know more would intensify to levels I've never experienced, then I would be worried about being drafted to the army and my family and everyone I know dying

all within ten seconds

>implying anybody needs you