94 "alleged" ISIS fighters killed in MOAB blast

>94 "alleged" ISIS fighters killed in MOAB blast
>death toll included civilians

So is this what it has come to, Sup Forums? No trial. No evidence. No Congressional approval. No nothing. We just attack and kill potentially innocent people, depriving them of their right to a trial, just for the hell of it?

Why aren't any of you Conservatards whining about muh Constitution right now? Oh, that's because you don't care about brown people. I forgot.

Take your human rights whining and go somewhere that cares.

>Not American
>"Rights"

That's a good one OP.

>> "civilians" living in a AlQaeda/ISIS camp created by the CIA..
fuck off shill.

Sage

What are civilians doing in an ISIS cave complex?

nice one Raj

Exactly. Anyone tanner than an Italian needs to die. Period.

EAT SHIT AND DIE

>Muh Civilians
You do realize that anyone that isn't part of an actual Military (Like the US Military) is considered a Civilian.

America needs to fuck off and stop acting like the world police

You can't complain about dying in a war zone
Get out of there or risk your life, it's their choice

There was a chance in 08' and '12 (08 not so much, but still).

Hmm...

I'm sure ISIS compound was full of good-hearted people who only needed a lot of free European money and a few Swedish women to rape in order to get their lives straightened out.

>Mudslime
>Innocent
pick one OP

What does a civilian do on Isis territory? Really makes you think.

The universe belongs to america

God doesn't exist
There is no good or evil, only competing agendas
Justice is merely an ideal
The world is was, is, and always will be fucked

The sooner you accept this, the less this kind of shit will bother you

>potentially innocent people were in ISIS military tunnels
Oh I am laffin

/thread

i really don't care what irrelevant cuck nations like yours have to say about anything. your country can't even win its own freedom. irish americans are far more relevant than you assholes ever were and ever will be

the situation is far more complicated than your tiny subhuman irish brain can comprehend

US drone warfare made the world a war zone.

TheGuardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jan/09/America-dropped-26171-bombs-2016-obama-legacy

They're all probably Muslim anyways so who gives a fuck

>So is this what it has come to, Sup Forums? No trial. No evidence. No Congressional approval. No nothing. We just attack and kill potentially innocent people, depriving them of their right to a trial, just for the hell of it?

we don't need courts or due process to kill people in other nations, you don't like it change our foreign policy, by the way not even Obama + Trump + Reagan + Bush could do that if they tried as hard as they could that would be impossible for them to do

wonder if ivanka cares about these beautiful babies

Where was you indignation when Obama was drone bombing people on a much larger scale?

china's next.

>"Civilians"
>Wives and children of ISIS are also being trained to be soldiers e.g. their propganda videos
>"Civilians"

remember when Bill Clinton asked for permission before bombing Serbia? op probably wasn't born yet so I'll give a hint
>he didn't

I like how you imply that not giving a shit about brown people is in any way, shape or form, considered a negative.

Fucking rekt

>liberals bombing terrorists

nice try, shill.

>Oh, that's because you don't care about brown people. I forgot.

try making a coherent statement so I can figure out what your monkey brain is trying to communicate, Jamal

liberals are in league with terrorists, retard. They are all muslims, why would they bomb eachother?

yeah i didnt get it either

im waiting for my name calling insult

I remember republicans whining and bitiching about terrorism and blocking clinton wanted to do

like they did with obama

Civilians at a daesh camp are not civilians.

How about you inbred cucks actually win your freedom for once? Wait you can't even with using sand nigger tier tactics. Congrats subhuman potatoe kike

OP is a faggot, but the congressional approval thing has been bugging me lately. What can be done to prevent our dysfunctional and usually deadlocked congress from delaying and impeding a timely military response to a genuine and imminent threat?

Obama did a lot worse, m8.
>innocent
Sure
>right to trial
They're not American, and therefore not subject to our laws or rights.
>congressional approval
Not required.

You're a troll, or retarded. Either way you're useless

Mohinder nails it.

>Lives in a terrorist underground base with terrorists in the middle of the desert
>innocent civillians

>>congressional approval
>Not required.

More specifically, Congress authorizes the President's use of force via Authorizations for Use of Military Force, so they do not have to approve every military strike so long as it is against a target fitting the authorization.

I agree we're waaaaay beyond that, we the worlds bomb squad now

Kek.

>this is what it has come to
This is what it has been for many years. Are you underage or what?

>>trial
>>in a war
shit there are still alot of trials pending i don't know if we can fit them all before the end of the century

Yes

Member when Obama droned a wedding party and the MSM defended him? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

OP here, this thread is the perfect example of alt-right hate speech.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves!!

>No Congressional approval.
you know how I can tell you're a foreigner with a fake IP?

>all these Sup Forumsacks who don't recognize an obvious trolling attempt
Sad! There haven't been any reports of civilian casualties, the main target was the tunnel system, and Trump didn't need permission to tell the air force to continue bombing ISIS.

Nailed it, Koothrappali

They'll always defend the chimp and his nigger tier actions.

They are not citizens of the US and therefore do not have a right to due process. Are you retarded. Sage

holy shit
that guy is laughing so hard

Originally it was to prevent the executive office from going full warlord on the world without good reason and national support. Then terrorism popped up in the middle east, then during Reagan's administration they allowed -limited- action for quicker response emergency issues.

Wrong. The precedent was already set when a judge ruled that Trump could not prevent refugees from entering the country because it violated their 1st Amendment rights by discriminating against their religion.

Therefore it was unconstitutional for Trump to launch an attack on these civilians because they are guaranteed to a trial. They received no trial and basically Trump needs to be impeached.

Fuck off cunt.
>m-muh imperialists

>muslim
>innocent

Drop more MOABs. Time to end the lives of all muslim terrorists and their collaborators (AKA sympathizers).

Using a decision of activist liberal judges that is trying to make new laws which is a guaranteed reversal when it goes to the Supreme Court. Get out of here with your bs. sage

hahaha

Commies like you will hang.
There is no such thing as an innocent mudslime.

>Why aren't any of you Conservatards whining about muh Constitution right now? Oh, that's because you don't care about brown people. I forgot.
the constitution only applies inside the US you idiot

>So is this what it has come to, Sup Forums? No trial. No evidence. No Congressional approval. No nothing. We just attack and kill potentially innocent people, depriving them of their right to a trial, just for the hell of it?
You must not remember Obama, or Dubya for that matter. I almost thought that Plumpf was going to be different but I still think he's more entertaining to watch than your run of the mill wooden career politician like Shillary.

The only tragedy is that the MOAB wasn't dropped on Mecca instead.

Should we care about brown people?

should have japaned those sand niggers

my goodness that would create quite a few refugees ....that the Jews would of course flood directly into all white countries

Good plan , master strategist

hiding in a bunker.

innocent

I'm pre-law m8. I know my shit thank you very much.

yes, fuck brown people

This.

>civilians
>Implying there are innocents in the Middle East

We've been at war with Afghanistan since 2001

2/10 shilling

What source are you even citing OP

Abdullah is right you know.

>No Congressional approval.
We've had congressional approval for war in Afghanistan for over a decade

If Yurop ever got off its ass to do anything then we wouldn't have to.

Top lad Sandeep.

We ain't playing tiddly winks nigga. War is war. People die.

>>irish
>>italian flag
cool education system Amurrica