What is the Sup Forums consensus on Cocaine?

What is the Sup Forums consensus on Cocaine?

Personally I believe it should be fully legal and available in pharmacies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0Gv-6FALczE?t=1h7m21s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I also find it makes me much more productive

Kill all users of cocain

That's not cocaine.
You will get to the point were you will see the drawbacks, trust me.

I can assure you it is cocaine

Also, I find the biggest drawback is cost

If legalised then it can be controlled, monitored and taxed

>biggest drawback is cost
Because your shit is cut down to nothing and it's fake. Enjoy your expensive placebo.

It is cut down but based on the test I've done it's at least a 1:1 mix, best you'll get where I live

shitty street-trash vitamin b-12 with 1% cocaine, maybe.

>Cocaine?

Total suckage -- nothing good to say about it. OK, well, it's not speed, there's something positive.

the only real problem with cocaine is the habit corrupts you.
if you can keep a handle on it and use it as a stimulant to get shit done it would be great

recreational drug use is degenerate though. drugs should only be used to enhance your physical and mental attributes

... whatever. Enjoy your 3 days out of the week that you are actually functional if you wanna avoid addiction. If you don't avoid addiction, you will die poor, brain damaged, and possibly in jail.

You need a week to recover after a binge or else you are fucking yourself hard. Enjoy sleeping, you'll have to do a lot of it to recover.

cocain

>hole in nose
>heart problems
>shrinks your dick

snort away cocaine addiction is just a meme i can crush a ball in a weekend and be funcitional

I only do it one weekend a month, I also take supplements that help with the side effects

I don't binge on it either

The nasal damage only occurs if you don't clean your nose, I use warmish water and cotton buds to clean any leftovers out of my nose when I'm done

This cocaine shit is a psyop

if you're gunna do drugs do these

you are a greedy banker probably and should kys

Once in a lifetime kinda shit. 1 gram of premium fishscale / peruvian, hell even that Washington District of Colombian shit. 1 all-nighter. Made realize that the whole point of drugs is to be able to experience their effect without the drug.

Really flipped my switch and now I'm chasing natural highs.

I do work in finance but I'm not a banker

Use it before I stick my dick in a prossie

Are you Catholic or Protestant?

This guy gets it.

"I take a brick and I step on it."

Sorry leaf, you only get table scraps.

It is cocaine, sadly not pure fishscale quality but when you live where I do this is as good as it gets

Money Man a shit

his financial managers hate him
find out how to lose 30 million in 6 months
with this one powdery trick

u just mad.

u aint on the ban list bong.

bring some of that dank teaweed.

i'll write u the last few lines you'll ever need.

i love the way you don't address the tiny dick or hearth problems.

Why not meth instead?

reporting for Pablo Escobar

his name is don pablo

marica

You go to Canada for that shit.

Google map, "trailer park".

Ask for Rick, he'll have the dope.

Wait, what was that last part?

>people think coke makes you productive
>people think the Wolf of Wall Street is an accurate explanation of events

The only reasonable argument for drug legalization is so that anyone dumb enough to get hooked on them can snort, smoke, and pop themselves to death.

Don't, you're just snorting gasoline and other shit

God damn dude. Shut the fuck up. You're the worst American ever.

We import fiends, get them hooked on our traps until they dose themselves to death then we laugh at them and their families.

Get with the program bro.

Push keys or get bombed.

Because they are basically unavoidable

Just run some clandestine CIA shit and spill venomous synthetics designed to terminate after several uses into the underground. Fix the problem at the source.

>Push keys

white rap listener detected

For a nation that prides themselves on freedom, you yanks are sure against having the personal freedom to choose what I ingest

Do you know how many keys you just pushed with that last statement.

Not as many as with this one.

>against having the personal freedom to choose what I ingest

alright i accept
i am in control of what you ingest
you will live the life a twink gimp

you will only ingest semen

1.) Download TOR
2.) Access Alphabay
3.) Get Bitcoins.
4.) ???
5.) Prophet

Enjoy your CIA psyops.

pls punish me daddy

adderall is better. or we could go back to benzedrine

you take it to far dad
im not playing anymore

I've ordered LSD off of the Silkroad before

Always thought cocaine was too big a risk

Fuck you too then

i cant stay mad at you

we kiss passionately

the crowd around us throws up in horror

I didn't think I was snorting kale

Sort yourself out

Don't fret, victimless crimes will keep you in the grey area. Read for reviews for stealth ratings.

Remember, we're after terrorists, not fiends.

You know those big drug busts. Where do you think all that confiscated drugs go when the economy is in a recession?

Fill in the blanks.

This. It will stop having effects at all and it will destroy your life.

Legalise all drugs.

Did adderall multiple times. Got cocaine once, but apparently it was heavily mixed shit. Enlighten me guys, how does it differ from adderall?

Cocaine a shit. Cannabis is truly the plant from God.

It's just because of the Silkroad being busted, coupled with the risk of customs from the States and HMRC fucking me

One has existed for thousands of years and the other is this molecule that rearranges your neurology.

And let nature sort itself out. Bring back darwinism to improve our species, either artifically or naturally, both even better.

It's like pirating torrents. They bust the seeders not the leechers.

Yeah, but what is the effect of cocaine, is it similar to adderall?

cocaine used to be legal and in every pharmacy, atleast here and pre-ww2

There is no objective experience for any drug really.

If you haven't figured out your dopamine routines you're just gonna feel really good and want to do more.

You gotta be ready for it.

Essentially your brain is a sponge and cocaine squeezes dopamine out of it.

The better the shit the better you feel. But its short lived and if you have an addictive personality you're gonna end up a crack head.

Deprecated. If you haven't graduated to Chinese research chemicals you're doing it wrong

this reddit invasion needs to stop. cant you atleast fucking lurk some time? i even lurked on Sup Forums 1 year before posting jesus. people have no standards these days

4D Gateway drug...literally

youtu.be/0Gv-6FALczE?t=1h7m21s

Read between the lines.

It is complete shit and terrible for you.

Should still be legal though like ALL drugs.

Anyone that is for prohibition of any substance except for maybe some crazy shit like PCP or something (if it truly is as crazy as I've perceived) is a moron. Truly can't respect such idiocy.

Cocaine is an immediate high because you normally snort it. But you come down fast as well. Adderall is time released speed and actually meant to change brain chemistry. You shouldn't fuck with any of it. Just weed and alcohol.

another reddit filth

>so poor you have to snort coke through a penny
guess brexit really did hit you bongs hard

It will blow up your heart. You are better off doing heroin, it's much less toxic. A chronic cocaine user will considerably shorten their lifespan.

>shorter lifespan
>a bad thing
Pick one and only one.

The way the West is going in 10 years time the UK will be under fucking Sharia Law

*Bump*

Not just London?

That seems appropriate for this thread...

London will be a Muslim city state in about 5 years

topkek

Dummy drug. I've witness the mos brightest minds become incapable of critical thinking and go completely moronic. It's ridiculous. But hey, I'm all for decriminalization but haven't it sold in pharmacies? Plus, other anons are right. OP your yay looks like fucking flour. Maybe, hence your up right, positive attitude about it. It's a serious retard drug. I'd rather poison myself with DXM.

Drinking games, except with cocaine.

Every time someone posts "bump", you take a bump.

Reading shit posts on the internet has never felt this good.

Never been to reddit so how about you suck my dick?
It's funny that you wrote "reddit" to the posts that had any type of substance in them. Does that mean reddit is higher intelligence and here you just got low IQ retards that pat each other on the back while they tlak about how stupid the rest of the world is?
Hey I ain't sayin' nothing but people like you sure give off that vibe, lol. Fucking idiot.

i pushed keys 35 times to type this

>> impossible to find pure
>> easiest drug to get scammed on
>> you can get addicted pretty fast
>> too expensive
>> fucking destroy ur nostrils

cocaine is fucking filth.. there are cheaper and cleaner stuff out there.

as in 35 key strokes not moving 35 kilos of imported cocaine

DAYUM! Nigga pushed 35 keys all over the world!

if you never drank, never smoked, never had coffee, or anything you wouldn't need it that's why mormons always seem all coked up and cheery.

raw natural energy

>DAYUM! Nigga pushed 35 keys all over the world!
you just pushed 47 keys

fun sometimes to do but kind of whack considering how short it lasts then you feel anxious and shitty

This threads getting hot. Lets hope the NSA doesn't work for the same people as the CIA and they have a "discussion".

Lets all gather around the conference table to "track down" all these "key pushers" when in reality they're also pushing keys.

>The only reasonable argument for drug legalization is so that anyone dumb enough to get hooked on them can snort, smoke, and pop themselves to death.
Except drug related deaths invariably decrease after decriminalisation/legalisation

hello fbi cia atf dea nsa homeland security interpol
and others. Sup Forums pushes a lot of keys all day shitposting.

If it was legal then more than half of those issues go away, and the nostrils thing is easily dealt with as long as you bother to clean your nose out

245 keys right there!

Well, I certainly wouldn't choose cocaine. The high is too precarious. One moment you feel invincible, the next, suicidal. If I had to go all out, it would be on pharmaceuticals. Codeine +Glutethimide 24hrs then wake up with adderall and diazepam, rinse&repeat.

Case in point, Portugal

Drug related deaths and diseases have dropped dramatically since they've decriminalised drug use

Don't get high on your own supply

i think it should be legal, but i don't care for it

it's alright if you have heroin, alcohol, and/or xanax to go with it

i think all drugs should be legal

Backpacks, dufflebags, briefcases, suitcases.

Basically anything a bomb can fit in.

That's why you do MASSIVE hauls.

Shipping containers, cargo planes... etc...

Then you break it down with bitcoin.

And send smaller packages.

You do anything in between and you're ass is grass.

"Drug related " includes all the gang and cartel activity forktongue

Codeine a shit, Tramadol is where it's at

Valium a shit, Gabapentin is where it's at