This is literally from New York:

This is literally from New York:

google.com/maps/@40.727167,-74.063748,3a,75y,39.3h,99.76t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sjJkjk8sMvs-KeUQ7Y2K41Q!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

What's with all the wires americans?

This is a random place in Paris:

google.com/maps/@48.8682827,2.3626544,3a,75y,45.35h,93.81t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sgG_42EumXzNC5czzQn7gaw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

NO FUCKING WIRES

Third world?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@40.7277568,-74.0635222,3a,75y,359.44h,98.7t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1suVXfem5sKS6BO5IZaiwEJw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eruv
io9.gizmodo.com/photos-from-the-days-when-thousands-of-cables-crowded-t-1629961917
google.com/maps/@40.7073823,-73.9242435,3a,75y,92.96h,89.98t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s90E1oQCgfTAnjgP3sjT9pw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
google.com/maps/@40.6690435,-73.8866649,3a,75y,121.15h,91.02t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sG2EIyWbcPUMgNf0Z6hQRUg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It gets worse:

google.com/maps/@40.7277568,-74.0635222,3a,75y,359.44h,98.7t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1suVXfem5sKS6BO5IZaiwEJw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

omfg

Overhead wires vs underground wires for utilities.
That stuff's just built up over time is all and NY is a high density population center.

It's really quite simple user.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eruv

That is normal, what is wrong with it?

The sun will decay the plastic on the cables, best way is underground but...

All wires are hidden here in California. So you are cherry picking. Besides - When I lived in Japan, all the wires were exposed, and they are first world for sure.

>When I lived in Japan, all the wires were exposed

They do it because of frequent earthquakes, and they also manage to give it a certain aesthetic. The US is actually third world in regard to these things. Even Trump said so.

AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND

In Europe there is very few cables hanging everything is in pipelines in the earth. Its the superior and more failure proof system, Thus you barely have ever power outages here. But its also more expensive. And America would have to spend huge amounts of money to do it. USA is known for their 3rd world tier power network.

Its basically one of the things where Europe is superior to America. Which is why he brought it up.

hilarious coming from a german

This rule isn's universal, but it is largely true:

If the area is poor, the lines are above ground.
If the area is wealthy, the lines are below ground

We have a lower population density. That being said, my neighborhood has all-underground cables because I live in Florida and it just makes sense with the hurricane thing.

It could be worse.
io9.gizmodo.com/photos-from-the-days-when-thousands-of-cables-crowded-t-1629961917

Your English is choppy and unnatural, please improve it.

it's because our cables are underground , it's safer , last longer , easier to change , more expensive though (but that shouldn't be a problem for America normally).

Overhead wires are dangerous and don't last as long , cable management is awful , the only utility they have are in countries like Japan because of frequent earthquakes , literally no point in France.

B
U
T
T
H
U
R
T

OP's pic is in Thailand btw

there is not a single place in the US that uses such shit wiring

wires are aesthetic shit skin

but you're the one with the rape problem

That might be, however I do not earn money with it nor do I talk with any native speakers. There is zero incentive for me to improve it.

why is there slenderman in this pic?

Paris metro

Yeah fuck off.

No it isn't.

Yes it could.

i love how americans get triggered or butthurt at everything , it almost like you're enjoying you're anger.

this much butthurt is surely not healthy, my dear negro.

Washington Dc metro
Which one looks more like a 3rd world country?

lol Your English is very fine, they are mad for being inferior to Germany. I want to see any of them write as good German as you do English.

>cherrypicking that much

how about a pic of Detroit , my dear monkey ?

france and germany are dying nations.

coming from a 56% ...

aren't you dead already ?

It's fine. I would venture to call it impressive. Please ignore my fellow Amerifat/burgerfat/whatever the fuck.

I live right on place de la république (he pic he used for comparison, it's faggot central). I'd take wires over nuit debout faggots any day. I had to deal wit screaming indian people for like 5 hours two days ago.

More wires.

Pictures of the metro system of the capitals of the countries we are comparing is not cherrypicking
But even if I posted pictures of detroit it wouldn't be as fucked as Paris suburbs, full of blacks AND muslims.
I live in Brazil and the only time in my whole life I was robbed was in Paris so you frogs can fuck off

I don't see a problem here.

t. Mike Pence

As they say, better 40 cables in your ass than a islam in your backyard

>Paris is France

no wonder you got robbed , not only Brazilians are called monkeys , but they might have the brain of a monkey as well.

it's the excess of free market. Who gives a shit about safe, reliable infrastructures? These are costly. If you don't have a monopoly and money from the public it's not worth the hassle.

paris is getting destroyed by this shit too tho, i dont think we've built a nice building since the 50s

am i the only one who sees this shit or what?

Jew sanctuary wires
Im not even fucking joking

well well, don't exaggerate. La defense is beautiful in my opinion, as centre pompidou, like many other historical places that look freshly renovated.
The ugliness you're referring to has one culprit, and his name is Le Corbusier and his idiotic school.

thats telephone lines or telegraph

no. where is he? I know slender man, he doesn't hang out in alleyways

But there are wires everywhere...
Here is from a completely different part:

google.com/maps/@40.7073823,-73.9242435,3a,75y,92.96h,89.98t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s90E1oQCgfTAnjgP3sjT9pw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

white mysterious figure in the shadows
maybe not slenderman because he has a face but pretty spooky

>eurofag who knows nothing about electricity makes a thread calling an overhead drop electrical system third world due to shoddy work and unmaintained cables
enjoy your pad transformer getting blown up by a shitty driver or your inability to get power to new places without digging up the fucking earth a couple feet deep to run burial conduit to your new refugee asylum 15m from a school

google.com/maps/@40.6690435,-73.8866649,3a,75y,121.15h,91.02t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sG2EIyWbcPUMgNf0Z6hQRUg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Wtf? I've never seen anything like this, but I've never been to New England
I've been to some places that have above-ground wires and some that don't but never seen crowded, shitty looking ones like this

in the shadows in the bottom left of the picture under the yellow sign*

fyi those wires in the op aren't for delivering electricity but are for delivering multimedia to different apartments
you aren't required to buy a tv license here

you guys know OP's photo is wiring in thailand right?
i've never seen wiring like that in the US anywhere in my life

1. That's not in new york, they don't use concrete poles.
2. You're not an electrical engineer so fuck off.

whats Chad like?

Still, doesn't look quite first world

yeah and that's a ghetto
when you're the second largest Western country in the world with the most population of all Western countries you have to build places like that
if you look at an actual downtown area there isn't electricity poles

Looks third world to me user.

I'm with you

MAKE AMERICAN WIRING GREAT AGAIN

>ghettos = above ground utility lines
>middle/upper class area = buried utility lines
Also most rural areas have above ground utility lines no matter how rich they are for some reason.

here's a nice example of some french architecture btw

Most new developments get buried now

Deutsch ist eine furchtbare Sprache, es ist die Sprache der Globalists. Ehrlich gesagt war es eine schlechte Idee, es zu lernen.

>this triggers europoors
It's called powerful economy and massive development.

>phillippines wiring
stop it you faggot

Thailand?

>look quite first world

literally an issue of NYC being built with above ground wires while some shithole over in yuropoor that isn't as dense slowly built up underground.

phillippines or thailand... i found the image in some article talking about google fiber in the US but no source on where the pic is from

just looking at the clouds and the tree and mildew dripping off the side of the shodily constructed concrete building you can tell this in some tropical third world country

It's called you need to update the infrastructure, you won't be able to keep adding fucking wires forever

it's breddy gud for a kraut, better than I can speak German

>while some shithole over in yuropoor that isn't as dense slowly built up underground

Paris... London... Berlin?
People lived there for like pretty long you know...

this is the philippines you faggot leaf

LAIN

You think new York is a shit hole now?

good work redpilling on this brother

try speaking in german, faggot.

architecture picture?