WAS OBAMA STILL ALIVE AFTER ELECTION?

>different ear shape
>different skin color
>different hair color
>different lip shape
>different nose width
>different moles on left cheek
>different political views than in the beginning

Was Obama replaced by a look-a-like? He aged unrealistically fast (which is impossible).

What happened to real Obama?

Was he murdered by the government so he couldn't advance his beliefs, hence why he was completely different after he got elected?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3404279/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everyone knows there were 2 Obamas.

It was 3 Obamas, get your shit right.

what is age?

he suffered a bells palsy?

Besides, there were actually 2 Trumps. One before the election, one after. Why do you think he flip flopped so much? It's a conspiracy, bro.

It's taken at a different distance, you fucking retard. The picture on the left was taken closer to his face than the picture on the right.

You forgot to mention the two people also wear different ties...
fag

Right because distance obviously affects the age and shape of a person.

Get a grip

if anything they just made him look whiter back then

>Ear protrusion increases with age
I'm fucked

Can you stop making these derpy fuckign annoying thredas? Wtf is the point? Funny chatting?

Explain how both pictures are the same size then, retard.

No it was a clone, not real Obama. ha ha you trolled me hard! Good threda

Two different cameras in two different occasions.

>Pic on left in 2008/09
>Pic on right in 2015/16 After years of stress an sheeit
>They look different

I WONDER WHY!

this is him eating dinner greenwich village back in march. Looks like a fake body double

President's age 2 decades over 8 years

What derpy threads? This is the first threat I've ever made and I'm not gonna deny my observations.

This one is correct. Left one is a lower focal length shot, known to make people appear younger. Also look at the ears, also pretty typical. Overall, there is almost a decade of super high stress between the pictures, don't see how this is unrealistic.

Do you have any idea how much that office is notorious for fucking up the men in it?

He really does look like an African commie dictator. Fuck that guy.

oh yeah because age changes your bone structure

before the presidential race they're painted younger than they actually are by teams of artists and after presidential career they don't give a shit, hence no hair coloring, no make up, and of course aging and stress taking a toll

Are you guys seriously unaware of focal length and what it does? Because this is too much stupid for me to comprehend.

You are absurd. Nonetheless, carry on. God's speed.

>>different ear shape
what is focal length of lens

Thank you, educated mexinigger. That's actually a great example.

It does.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3404279/

>that watermark

Remove thyself

so obama is a female??

>bone resorption doesn't real

Both male and female bone structures change with age.
Although, you present an intriguing hypothesis. If Michelle is the one with the dick, Obama birthed his girls?

People's ears and noses notoriously grow as they age
>He aged unrealistically fast (which is impossible).
I guess the lizardmen were replacing every previous President the same way. I suspect it is a stressful job.

Presidential aging is also kind of a meme, most presidents are simply at the age when men go from looking middle aged to looking elderly. Look at Mitt Romney or John Kerry. Neither were president but have the same type of aging process.

you know how old people shrink?
i wonder why that is

OP is /x/-tier but Obama did undergo a dramatic personality and communication shift, and it freaks me out that Trump is already embracing globalism.

Obama adopted this folksy twang that blacks noticed first. He was no longer the statesman and fashionable voice that was on display when he took the winner's stage in Chicago to a sea of flashes. What surprised me most during his 8 yrs were his limp, droning speeches. He went from a Leonardo to a meekish Donatello.

Also, elite Jews seem to be dimming Obama's legacy in an abstract way; they don't speak fondly of him and I think it's because he failed to give them Syria and went cold on Israel near the end.

Trump is doing the opposite, he's giving the neocons exactly what they want. Hated Obama, hate his Podesta cabal, but he was a placeholder, Trump is going to tip the scales for MAGA or Greater Israel, not both, yet to be seen.

I still have no idea who Obama is. But I'm sure Id be surprised.

an unbroken Israel and an unbroken America are not contradictory at all

>Both male and female bone structures change with age

Ann Coulter is a prime example, pic related

The presidents have access to a time machine obviously. Haven't you ever wondered why there aren't more happenings and chaos then there should be with all the hate in this world?

Everytime something terriblybad happens the President turns back time and then they solve the problem before it even becomes an issue. They then age at a faster rate during this process and only second of it counts as years.

If peoples ears and noses "notoriously" grow as they age, then why is the "young" obama's nose wider than old?

did you look at the photos? the older obama's face isn't exactly what you'd call "shrinking". It's BIGGER, which means expanding

They grow longer

are you just gonna keep changing your argument to fit whatever you're pushing?

focal length of the camera

See pic, that shit matters too, lens type and focal length.

i love ann so much

The one one the right is taken with a telephoto lens, while the one on the left is a wide angle, which makes his face more distorted. Actually learn some fuckin photography principles before typing an ignant ass response

michelle obama looks completely different to

Obama did change when he went into office

Its called getting old and saggy skin.

He's younger than Trump. Trump doesn't have saggy skin.

Holy shit you could justify anything like that. I could probably say "oh here's a picture of Elvis spotted in 1990" and you'd just say "oh it's photoshopped" or "oh it's a look a like" or make any other stupid excuse.

to what? to whom? what did you mean by this

You're denying reality and what you observe and justify it with an explanation that fits with what you want it to be.

Would you?

>Trump doesn't have saggy skin.
You should see his balls

t. Ivanka

This. Civil war took a toll on Lincoln. Hell. He didn't even bother putting his hair down anymore.

No need to be a dickhole about it.

he also smoked which would have helped with the aging

these are different cameras, different focal lengths

Not joking young friendo, how old are you?