Berkeley

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/FTKQAeu
m.youtube.com/watch?ab_channel=WeAreChange&v=c8GVtXfATtI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

discord.gg/FTKQAeu

get in voice chat pol

What is this riot about? What's going on?

Happening sliding is now in effect

I don't get it, why is this pic funny?

News reports?

People promote anti fascism by acting like the fascists they hate, while people promoting freedom get the boot from the anti fascists

get a can cannon

the recent pepsi advert with the protesters that pissed off sjws

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

danggg

kek

stream of this moment please

oh fuck that pic made me laugh so hard

haha here ya go

WHY
THE
FUCK
DOESNT
IT
SHOW
THE
IMPACT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well that's not very funny

>Sup Forums loves fascism but not when their enemies do it better than Sup Forums ever could

really makes you think

seriously amazing

we hate commies first and foremost
sage

did he die?

also pepsi made a super cucked commercial about rioters handing pepsi cans to law enforcement

I thought the head would rock more - looks cool anyhow

Is that a Pepsi?

I'm still confused.
Is OP trying to say that antifa are nice good people who protect the public like law enforcement?

whats this pic from

it's a play on a pepsi ad that made the rounds recently

Talk shit get hit

Cunt

He punched a woman, though. That's just cowardly

wut about equality?

I hope you're kidding

It's okay. Women are equal to men you see. And she was participating in the fight.

Pic related

New ethical dilemma: if a degenerate is going to die of AIDS, is it not our responsibility to end their suffering ourselves?

Fug, forgot link

m.youtube.com/watch?ab_channel=WeAreChange&v=c8GVtXfATtI

saw it last night, no he doesn't.

The college kids are too unhappy about being some of the best off, most pampered people in the world.

No. Antifa want to become the law but they're chaotic assholes who use fascist methods of silencing opposition while crying about how fascist the police are.

Thanks user

it's probably isreal, if not zionist funded militia. means they are stepping it up from the antifa now if they are funding militia groups inside the USA.

Stock up on guns and ammo, secure your homes etc.

hmm that really carbonated my cranium

That's alt-right's match. Women. If you watch the whole thing, you'll see him avoiding eye contact with the dudes. Sad reality.

TOP KEK

>Be Antifa faggot
>"Equality"
>"Look at this fascist coward punching a member of the weaker sex!"
Guarantee it

FUCKING KEK

Reported

they aren't facists they are commies

problem?

It pissed off the alt right too

Fuck off cuck

equal rights, equal lefts.

Equality meter at maximum, sir!

You know most of these protestors don't even go to the school, my friend goes there and he hates how these people go to their campus and block people's way.

Dude can't even ko a girl.
top kek

Die Nahzi scum

Kek

fuck off with this shit and go back on reddit if you want names so bad

anyone have screencaps from the german antifas chasing after a jewish reporter and calling him a nazi?

There was a Free Speech Rally today, something that UC Berkeley was famous for in the 60s, but now they think free speech is fascist so they protest it.

>not Pepsiā„¢

That nose in the front, every time...

He punched a non-combatant. She wundu anything.

Yeah I have six friends at Berkeley most of the people who protest at their school are from the neighboring community college, almost everyone at the school hates them.

>gif

"Lads, don't forget your masks. Wouldn't the fascist government to identify us".

I want to physically remove you

*want

Spider-Black speaks the truth Sup Forums

Will you stand by him in the meme war?

>*record scratch*
>*freeze frame*
Yeah, that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation...

10/10

Pretty much this.
A lot of people I know are moderately liberal but would never go to these "protests" because they sacrificed so much to get in and work their ass off, it's generally kids from rich parents who have nothing to lose or people who aren't even a part of the school.

Generally idiots who have nothing better to do with their time.

She's commie scum who was there to fight because she thinks the sexes are equal and that women can fight men.

It was benevolent of this man to educate her.

> starts bobbing like she's going to jump someone from behind
> punched in the face
> she stands up afterward
> takes out a camera
> holds her eye and starts crying

Yeah, shit is really, sweetie.

I hope she's at home looking up grad schools and want ads right now. You've wasted your life but it's not too late.

fuck your gay trips i hate this meme so fuckin gmuch

Now thats what i call equality

Somebody do the vulgar display of power on this

Did you just assume xir gender??

Clever.

Tbf she does look like a little manlet

Vulgar Display of Equality you mean

>woman

Damn, that's pretty hot. I guess nofap will have to wait until next month now.

jesus will judge you

Only half of Sup Forums likes fascism. The other half says kill em all

Pfft

you fucking nigger how dare you

Glorious

yeah because the other half are shills and leftycom

should have punched that fat jew nose right off her face

Even with automatic weapons they look fucking gay

BUT.. BUT... BUT... Trump supporters have given up on him. Fuck you nigger shills and kike media..
>BUT.. BUT... BUT... Trump supporters have given up on him. Fuck you nigger shills and kike media.
BUT.. BUT... BUT... Trump supporters have given up on him. Fuck you nigger shills and kike media..
>BUT.. BUT... BUT... Trump supporters have given up on him. Fuck you nigger shills and kike media.

FUCKING BASED