Red pill me on teeth brushing

is this a meme? a jewish conspiration? how come that brushing my teeth doesn't stop me from having problems with them all the time? how did humans and animals survived millions of years without teeth brushing if it's so essential? should I stop brushing my teeth altogether?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tooth_enamel#Features
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not gonna bother finding the sources but basically sugar is the biggest reason we need to brush our teeth so often, also people throughout history might not have had toothbrushes but they did clean their teeth with other means

Teeth pain from infections are one of the most excruciating types you can experience so you better brush those teeth!
>inb dentist shill

Fuckoff.
>>>/leftypol/

also this isn't politics you fucking retarded spanish piece of shit, take this to Sup Forums

Sup Forums doesn't care about the truth

The Jews mix estrogen in the toothpaste to make the rest of the world subservient

>Be me
>Single
>Stopped using the toothpaste jew last year
>Teeth hurt during the withdrawls
>After suddenly teeth feeling great
>Body and mind feeling better
>Breath naturally smelling better
>Now I am juggling three girlfriends
I'm convinced it's a poison.

Reminder that oil pulling with coconut oil actually works

>how did humans and animals survived millions of years without teeth brushing if it's so essential?
many animals clean their teeth and human diets didn't have as much sugar back then.

if you eat what people ate thousands of years ago, then yes, you probably wouldn't need to brush

If I don't brush my teeth fir a few days they turn yellow. It's gross nigga

I stopped using toothpaste and the first thing I noticed was my balls having a different consistency. Now, 6 months after cutting toothpaste, they have grown like 50% in size.

Cutting toothpaste will change your life.

>brush teeth twice a day
>only drink water
>no sugary food
>teeth are yellow
Like permanently yellow, nothing will fucking change them. What the fuck is going on?

Same.
>been jewpaste free for 3 years now
>eat zero sugar
>protein heavy diet, nuts, meats, dairy (work out every day and have gotten swole)
>drink lots of water to flush bacteria from my mouth
>brush and floss twice a day

wake up and quit the toothpaste people. There is more than enough fluoride in your water to strengthen teeth.

You're British.

Yer a limey.

Kek

>how did humans and animals survived millions of years without teeth brushing if it's so essential?

Dying at age 25-30 because it became too painful to eat and/or tooth infections spreading.

Processed sugar is the reason.

Look at any shithole country, most of the times people there have naturally white teeth because they only have the bare (sugarfree) foods.

>le dying at 25-30 meme

You don't understand how life expectancy works

Tea makes teeth yellow.

You guys need to start flossing. Or better get those tooth picks that have a fork with a string of floss at one end. Also brush the tongue.

Same.

lmao ur british XD

Do you also floss ? do you also eat / drink products containing sugar ?

>ITT: brits fail to understand genetics

walked into that one.

Are you sure it's that bad? I used to think I had pretty bad-looking teeth, but now I actually get compliments every once in a while on how white my teeth are, and they ask me what products I use. I was really surprised the first time I heard it since I thought I had really yellow-looking teeth. If you're really concerned about it though, you can either get some whitening tooth paste (it does work, but won't make a huge difference), or you can get a teeth whitening procedure at your dentist. I wouldn't recommend the strips you use at home though, I tried them once and the effects dissapeared after like a week.

Microbio degree fag here, and here's a quick redpill. The main cause of tooth plaque is from the bacteria that's the natural flora in your mouth. Some people have more aggressive species, and are more susceptible to tooth decay, while others are resistant. Tooth decay is from bacteria in your mouth taking the food from your daily meals as nutrients and breaking it down into energy and acid, which corrodes your teeth. The reason tooth brushing is important is because it breaks up and removes stray food particles in your teeth, thus starving the bacteria in your mouth.

Pro tip: Once you're a grown adult, you don't need toothpaste. Toothpaste is only effective for children who haven't brushed very much. Here's why: Your teeth are made of hydroxyapatite, which is susceptible to acid. When you toss fluoride into the hydroxyapatite, it creates a layer of fluorapatite over your teeth, which is resistant to acid. Once all your teeth are coated, you just need to maintain that layer to keep healthy teeth, which is brushing regularly.

Also, alcohol based mouthwash is a meme. First of all, using alcohol doesn't create superbugs. The reason people write down "so and so kills 99.9% of germs" is because there are spots the alcohol can't reach, such as the gaps in your teeth. The only thing the alcohol does is cause your mouth to dry out, which is very bad for oral care.

>Your teeth are made of hydroxyapatite
No you idiot. Teeth are made of enamel.

Redpill me on taking a shit.

>Brits knowing shit about teeth

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tooth_enamel#Features
>The primary mineral is hydroxyapatite, which is a crystalline calcium phosphate.

You forgot to mention you were doing NoFap and that your poor hygenie is completely independent of your masturbatory habits

I already had 4 teeth plucked out and I still need my wisdom teeth taken out (as so the dentists say)

fuck no brush your teeth fellas

Nice

>listening to a (((scientist)))

this is the actual truth.

you need to buy toothpaste without SLS, other sulphates, phtalates and flouride.

See

Enamel has a range of color. Also, stop consuming things that stain teeth. Coffee, tea, wine, acidic products.

It was pretty standard to lose your teeth by old age before dental care. It still is. That is why when you read about dental services, they are usually phrased "do this to keep your teeth for longer".

t. dental stduent

Brushing does very little for dental health.
It's mainly done for looks and taste.

Flossing or using toothpicks makes the real difference.

Genetics and diet are the largest factors.

African tribal people for example have perfect, pearly white teeth. It's because they don't consume any sugar.

Just oil pull then rinse with water mixed with baking soda.

Is it ok to get throat fucked and suck down boipucci starfish

Now that you have a pair you can try to take back your country

Toothpaste mainly works as an abrasive.

There is fluoride, yes, but the core ingredients are stuff like chalk and even sand to help with the brushing action.