How can we prevent WW3...

How can we prevent WW3? I know there's a lot of bitter and hateful people on here who want nothing more than to take down the world with themselves, but I truly want to see a future for humanity, life is worth living.

If burgers would stop paying taxes their goverment wouldn't be able to afford it. Show you are free people!

I don't care, I want to see it burn. A grand culling is coming and we oh so desperately need it.

You can't stop it, only delay it.

It's only a matter of timing

Idc the west is fucked, I dont want my country to become another Brazil.

It's better to die in a nuclear holocaust

It's too late, we've already made the happening start happening. buckle up

I've got my paranoid pack and kickboard ready by 15th of April.
Heard NK could test their nukes either 15th or 25th so I got ready to get to subway under 8 minutes.

You faggets just need to live your life for a while, take a break from politics. The constant influx of degeneracy creates an unrealistic, apocalyptic worldview.

Only whites will be culled.

Tyrone won't be doing the fighting

This. They will meme a war between Russia and the US, sending our boys to kill each other while Ahmed impregnates our women

The problem is human populations recover shockingly quickly from things like plagues and wars. If memory serves, the world population completely recovered from the Spanish flu epidemic and WWII within two generations

yeah man, just listen what this guy talkin man, just smoke weed man haha XD

i don't understand why we cant make this happen

WWIII will go nuclear fairly quickly. The targets will be places like NYC, LA, SF, Seattle, Chicago, Detroit, Denver, Salt Lake City... Do you see the good news on the map? 90% or more of the Liberals will be vaporized.
Lets not forget Berlin, London, Paris, Stockholm...
The beauty part is that they were the ones that wanted it so badly.

>Counds pretty comfy!

>I truly want to see a future for humanity, life is worth living.
Congrats, you're not mentally ill. I wouldn't spit in the sky, though.

This place will fuck you up.

There won't be a third world war. There are no possible geopolitical scenarios that could lead to one, at least in the next decade.

Just sit back and watch the shitstorm take place, nothing you do will have any effect. You are just another brick in the wall.

Start voting third party.

Cause republicans and democrats have more than one horse in that race already.

Environmental disaster is coming. Climate change (whether or not it is man made is up for debate, but it's happening) and environmental disaster from pollution and overdevelopment are going to fuck agriculture up.

See you around Burger. The world will be better off once your gone

>food shortages due to bees dying or whatever
>water shortages due to radiation
>resources are scarce
>american invades canada to survive

w-what will you do to us senpai?

We don't, mankind has been warring each other since the dawn of time.

If it reaches that point we're all fucked anyway. I'm so sorry Canadanon