ITT: Celebirties you would wish would shut the fuck up about Trump

Pic definitely related

Fuck this fat asshole, who does he think he is

every celeb ever who thinks they can tell the average american what to think and how to live.

> WAAAAAH, meanie said something I don't like
Who gives a shit, ignore it, shit thread

Fuck Patton. Drug addicted man child who let his wife die from using his drug stash, and used her death to promote his brand. FUCK HIM.

Proof?

What kind of stash we talking about here ?

Responding to every tweet of his asking why he killed his wife is fun

>when even 'celebrity' is a better credential than 'professor at UC Berkeley'

Harold?

This smug cunt

Pic related should stop talking about Trump and start delivering on what he promised.

He thinks he's Tv's Frank.

I'm fully convinced he's in on pedogate, how long until he blows his brains out?

I haven't watched his show once, only seen snippets from tv in the background or those god awful ad-breaks on comedy central.

Does the man truly not know humor?

Is he on SNL again tonight, burgers?

Oswalt murdered his wife. Pretty convinced of that. She was researching for a book and came across a lot of info about Oswalt's father, and Oswalt himself.

Fuck Patton Oswalt.

>Oswalt's father
Care to elaborate?

bump, would like to know more about this

Probably, to shill "Boss Baby"
what an absolute joke.

>boss baby
had to google this, kek

still not one single argument

and I'm still waiting for Rosie O'Donnell as Steve Bannon

Confession: When I heard people talk about Patton Oswalt, I thought it was a comedy team, Pat and Oswald. Who is this comedy duo everyone speaks of, this Pat and Oswald? Now I know the truth and wish I could go back to the halcyon days of ignorance and never knowing Patton Oswalt.

this cuck is insane. hopefully he suffers more in public for me to enjoy.

i wish theyd shut the fuck up about everything

>stop saying mean things about >muh god emperror

This. Celebrities who take the 'holier than thou' stance and push their ideals on their fans are disgusting.