This is seriously a movie someone is making

This is seriously a movie someone is making.

youtube.com/watch?v=bCLNTmNj5bI

>Beatriz (Salma Hayek), an immigrant from a poor town in Mexico, has drawn on her innate kindness to build a career as a spiritual health practitioner in Los Angeles. Doug Strutt (John Lithgow) is a cutthroat, self-satisfied billionaire real estate developer. When these two opposites meet at a dinner party, their worlds collide and neither will ever be the same.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

hollywood jews need to burn

>trick jews into remaking Coming To America with an all latino cast
>???
>Profit!

Still not nearly as memeworthy as Sweetness in the Belly

There are no guavas on this tree

>an ethnic european hangs out with europeans
profound.

THICC

I would fuck her in front of my family

>getting a white girl to play the mexican

Wtf, I hate Jews even more now.

She's actually Arab.

>Half Spaniard, half sandnigger
>white

>56%

Mother: Diana Jiménez Medina
some unknown blend of spanish and native
Father: Sami Hayek Domínguez
unknown race of lebanese

i'll take that over the average mexican any day.

Here to save this bullshit of a thread.

John Lithgow is a good actor and Salma Hayek is a good actress, looks like a decent movie. Go back to watching your capeshit you pleb.

Am I the only one who gets a repeating sound in my head every time her boobies go back and forth?

Salma hayek and John lithgow can,do anything they want tbqh

Is this mommy kino?

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

I called this. I called this so hard.

I'm patiently waiting for the movie of a Muslim business owner who receives a Jewish rival neighbor and the two compete for the most customers, thinking one deserves more than the other, until finally some issue comes along and the two have to settle their differences. I'm too exhausted by the possibility of this actually happening to flesh it out, do it for me if you wish.

It's Salma Hayek, who the fuck cares about the movie. Yes she's getting older and showing it but even so, it's Salma Hayek so that's what counts.

her ass still looks great

latina mommy i wanna fuck