Fat fuck got kicked out of Golden Corral

Did this man deserve to be kicked out?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldnewsdailyreport.com/man-kicked-out-of-all-you-can-eat-buffet-after-eating-more-than-50-lbs-of-food-sues-for-2-millions/
snopes.com/man-kicked-buffet-sues/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gas the fats, diet war now

>no link

Fake news...

fpbp

You can't eat 50lbs of food. Nobody can.

simpsons did it

How the fuck is he still alive

DOES THIS SOUND LIKE A MAN WHO HAD ALL HE COULD EAT?

But how did they kick him out tho? He must weight a ton.

a true american hero. god bless

weight war, no human needs to weight more than 300 pounds

i-is he crying???

>50lbs of food
That can't be right. there's no fucking way.

How the fuck do you even get that fat. All I do is sit around all day and I look like a fucking stick.

Ban assault lard.

dudes with giantism can weigh 300+ not be fat

It was obviously a team effort.

In all seriousness they probably set out a plate of food then locked the doors behind him when he rolled out the doors

OP story/pic is not real but this is now an anti-obesity thread because being fat is as blue pilled as you can get and it's what the globalists want

>50 pound shits

This.

The top %1 of fat people combined weigh more than the remaining 99%. Its time for redistribution of fat.

TOP KEK!!!

You know you're old when................

By the way the man said that he wasn't even full yet

How did he fit through the door?

there is literally no excuse for being fat

Chinese buffets are way better than American buffets.

> All you can eat.
Business lives or dies by it's word. This man was promised all he could eat. Evidently, he could have eaten more. The fault here is with the people managing this buffet.

>50 Lbs of food
Did he eat a small child on the way out?

When you've just gotta get revenge on someone by completely shitshattering their shitter

we should pay for his healthcare, like boogie

Oh and he was a welfare recipient

>NO LINK
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LINK TO ARCHIVE NOW!

Reminder: being fat is being pushed on you by the weak and by those who wish to control you
resist it

He deserves to be fucking shot. If he hate 15lbs of food I'd have kicked his fat ass out.

Reminded me of these two gimps. Look at their silly little faces

>Wins 2 million USD in settlement
>Heads back to Golden Corral

its called being a man, lady.

He will die of obesity related problems before the court date

I don't mind being your lady user.

>well, well, well, how the tables have turned
>also do you guys have a high strength chair lol

>Eating 50 lbs of food in one sitting

Are you aware that guys that have broken world records for amount of food eaten, like hot dog eating contests, only eat 8-12 pounds at most? Is it even biologically possible to eat 50lbs in one sitting? This headline is fake for sure.

Fuck, you guys found me out, this website is fucking comedy gold though

i hate fat people as much as the next man but all you can eat should be all you can eat.

they should just have a smaller door

fuck you got me I read it in his voice take my (you)

Jesus Christ how can you even says shit about this fatso when you can't even move your hands a few centimeters and click three times?
worldnewsdailyreport.com/man-kicked-out-of-all-you-can-eat-buffet-after-eating-more-than-50-lbs-of-food-sues-for-2-millions/
> Woman arrested for training squirrels to attack her

>pic
made me ré

t. 300 lbs found fatty

shut up you moron, no one needs to weigh 300 lbs unless your some sort of giant brock lesnar freak

I want to die.

day of 2% milk when

Some dudes over 6'3 can be 300 lbs easy

snopes.com/man-kicked-buffet-sues/

There are people that commented on and responded to people in a thread without checking to see if it was true or not (it's not)

worldnewsdailyreport.com is the website by the way

The sad fact is that nobody is surprised at the degeneracy fat people sink to, no matter how outlandish the claim.

i think the better question is how did he fit through the door?

all-you-can-eat-before-you're-kicked-out buffet

I think Dr.Now wants to talk to him

I need you to lose 150 (you)s in the next 10 seconds

HOLY SHIT!

For real though, I only go to Golden Corral when I'm in the mood for dinner theater.

See these fat as fuck families with McNugget shaped kids running around grabbing 4 plates of food then going back again and again is the best humor ever!

>World News Daily Report is an American Jewish Zionist newspaper based in Tel Aviv and dedicated on covering biblical archeology news and other mysteries around the Globe.

EVERY TIME

>Americans

My cousin had an actual thyroid condition.
It caused her metabolic system to constantly be in overdrive, and she would eat a ton and stay super skinny.
After getting on medication after almost dying from her condition it took her a while to learn to eat a healthy amount.
A thyroid condition that slows your metabolic system is far less serious, and can usually be solved with just exercise and diet to compensate a little.

Why is this news

The thinnening

Fat people don't have human rights, so anybody can do whatever to him without being judged.

Tip top Kek.

I can hear his voice now

Day of the high-tensile strength carbon filament cable when?

MOLON LARD

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

topkek anyone who's willing to drink frying oil is definitely willing to do anything for a Klondike Bar

Man, you can tell from how much they ate by the hands over their stomachs.

Powerful.

>(((SNOPES)))

>Did this man deserve to be kicked out?
NO

The restaurant sounds like a child that create their own rules to win the game and then lose and say "sorry I win because (nonsensical stuff here)"

The restaurant create an all you can eat buffet to get money from people that wont eat alot, and then this guy goes in and eat alot and then they kick him out.

JUST DONT CREATE AN ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET RESTAURANT, ITS THAT SIMPLE

NO ONE FORCED YOU DO MAKE YOUR RESTAURANT ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET

You create your own rules and then get angry about it? Deal with your own rules and stop acting like a child.

To actually do that someone would have to stay there for hours and hours just eating and shitting constantly.

If anyone actually did that I'm sure they'd post terms of service on the wall somewhere in every restaurant to clarify that it's not exactly all you can eat.

They might need to do that anyway.

What do you think this guys shits are like?

>There are people that commented on and responded to people in a thread without checking to see if it was true or not (it's not)
This happened at my city at an all you can eat pizzaria

> (((metabolically disprivileged)))

said by a kike who was such a smart and rational thinker that he started a cult movement based around being a smart and rational thinker, and derives income entirely from exhorting his followers to give money to his cult movement.

> I will delete comments suggesting diet or exercise

hahahahahahahahahahaha credibility destroyed. that kike is shoah'ing himself with the food jew.

Reading (((Yudkowsky's))) book, pic related, was what redpilled me on Jews and their lies.

Fuck 'em. They're not white.

That wouldn't make sense to the typical american, all that's understood is 'all you can eat' and blah blah this and that. We need the invest into state-ran fat camps

No, he deserved be drug behind the restaurant and shot in the fucking head.

also, check'd

but seriously to have a happy life always do the opposite of what jews say, and vote-kick them from your countries. do it because you're a good person and it's the right thing to do.

that fat asses blubber could feed all of russia and japan for a day. he wont be able to make it inside the courthouse because the double doors are not wide enough. golden coral wins by default and he is fined for wasting the courts time

What kind of damages could result in 2 million dollars?

If anything they are helping lower his medical expenses

> metabolically disprivileged
This is the type of bullshitting "rationalism" that the scientific method developed to overcome.

Seriously, good for her. So many fatties use the medical excuses when they apply to a tiny minority and the rest just need to move more and eat less.

You'd be amazed how much making someone feel bad about themselves supposedly costs.

He deserves to be kicked out of a plane.

>make amerifats gourmands again

Clapistanis, are they even human?

>dumb as fuck
>fat as fuck

It's basically a mental illness. No sane person would be so self destructive unless they are going through a mid-life crisis or depression. The LBGT++++whatthefuckever uses the same method of argument

He can't help it if he's got a thyroid problem.

this is not worthy of being called a man

Does this sound like a man who had all he could eat?

You're under 30, aren't you