RECAP OF CALIFORNIA RIOT TODAY

RECAP OF CALIFORNIA RIOT TODAY

ANTIFA ROUTED IN BERKLEY (ANTIFA STRONGHOLD)

youtube.com/watch?v=c8GVtXfATtI

youtube.com/watch?v=OA2jVRteOD4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C9lfDGBILMc
discord.gg/VYyS27E
periscope.tv/w/1MnGnLwXMOBxO
youtubedoubler.com/kP7E
pscp.tv/w/1vAxRgDXBlXKl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>"Who protects us from you?" asks the black lady to the Police

They may not have stood ground and fought but Antifa won this exchange. So many "alt right" in hospital but minor injuries reported to antifa.

We need too escalate to stage two.

Stick man was a legend that lead the charge but his weapon of choice is underwhelming. Antifa are using explosives and pepper spray primarily, they also resort to a snatch and stamp mentality where they pinpoint one member of the opposition, grab them drag them deep into their lines and collectively beat the shit out of them whilst they are on the ground.

Again we need to meet this level of violence, excessively.

I suggest that pepsi cans become the missiles of choice, shake them up and let them fly! Brain someone with a good solid headshot from one of these and you'll literally brain them, high brain damage probability.

Push Daggers make excellent weapons, if you spot popular leftist ring leaders a punch from one of these to the jugular will silence them, definitively, whats more they are highly concealed even when you use it its not clear you used it, it just looks like a punch.

IED's made from fireworks and nails are highly effective crowd dispersal instruments.

Remember to wear goggles and gas masks, no point leading the charge straight into pepper spray without them!

Bring different colored layers of clothing, use your weapon and discard the upper layer of clothing, the police are looking for a guy in a bright blue shirt that just put a dozen antifa in an ICU, you're now wearing yellow. God Speed, I wish I could be among you in the US, I'd be distributing Pepsi's by the the multi pack could I have made it!

>consensus cracking

fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=C9lfDGBILMc

RISE

JOIN THE ANTICOM DISCORD

discord.gg/VYyS27E
discord.gg/VYyS27E
discord.gg/VYyS27E
discord.gg/VYyS27E
discord.gg/VYyS27E

HAIL LIBERTY

HAIL VICTORY

LET NOT THE VICTIMS OF THE GULAGS DIE IN VAIN

>So many "alt right" in hospital but minor injuries reported to antifa.

source?

REEE HELP US AGAINST DRUMPF

their subreddit is dead since the /rwss/ days

>these Berkeley cops are protecting oil

What happens in the minds of these liberals? Like what is even going on up there?

KEK

Square.

is this copy pasta from reddit or something?

lol he picked the only person shorter then him, and it turned out to be a girl LMFAO.

periscope.tv/w/1MnGnLwXMOBxO

So satisfying

right between the fucking eyes

Yes. One user linked their thread.

Look at the Jew nose on her.

>3 threads about a guy punching some hippy girl

wow, you guys must be proud

Shut up you fucking idiot.

Is this gonna be the "BUT ANTIFA WON THE POPULAR VOTE" thing. They retreated from their stronghold.

Rate

youtubedoubler.com/kP7E

Did you just assume xir gender?

It's actually three threads about antifa getting totally beat in commiefornia

WE

>antifa won, they said

BUT.. BUT... BUT... Trump supporters have given up on him. Fuck you nigger shills and kike media..
>BUT.. BUT... BUT... Trump supporters have given up on him. Fuck you nigger shills and kike media.
BUT.. BUT... BUT... Trump supporters have given up on him. Fuck you nigger shills and kike media..
>BUT.. BUT... BUT... Trump supporters have given up on him. Fuck you nigger shills and kike media.

Trump supporters should chant blue lives matter.

Is all of the livestream's over?

Proudest moment on Sup Forums

I've been watching both sides of this engagement carefully, if antifa were dealt any injuries more than a few punches here and there they'd be sure shout about it. They haven't, they did however display an awful amount of crude weaponry like fire extinguishers.

Meanwhile the right suffered numerous injuries, many of which will require stitches, and multiple reports of some kid that lost his hand from a firework thrown at the crowd.

What?

>leaf
>posting speedup footage

I'm happy this shit is finally happening. It was only a matter of time before the right fights back. This happened in cali too, lol. Of all fucking places for a Antifa to get btfo, fucking Cali. Libtards on suicide watch.

Alright it's over.

That was fun lads, when is the next big one?

>but Antifa won

Says who?

> So many "alt right" in hospital

Source?

>Again we need to meet this level of violence, excessively.
>Push Daggers make excellent weapons

Yeah ok officer, make sure to bring more weapons so we can get charged for lethal intent mhm. Just working in our interest of course.

Now that's what I call equality.

This one is still up, nothing much is happening though.

pscp.tv/w/1vAxRgDXBlXKl

Are we approaching Weimar tier in the US now? How much longer until our own Freikorps start showing up?

>Other side runs away and gives up territory but they won tho cus they inflicted more casualties

I guess USSR lost WW2 as well huh?

Activism is gay.

Spencer on tuesday

ANTIFA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This.

The system needs to be reformed. We CANNOT work within the current system to find Truth.

He should NOT have hit that girl, corrective rape would have been more effective.

No it is not, fuck off back to your discord sharia blue.

Fuck off you leftist pussy.

Kinda, the gooks didn't stand ground they ran and ran and acted like pussies but they won Vietnam.

get the fuck out of here

Stickman is a faggot and you wrote a novel there bud

What I want to know, is did Antifa use caltrops?

California BTFO!

>I wish I could be there.

But you have never done any of the things you suggested

Does anybody have livestream from /our guys/ side?

This one is from antifa/buzzfeed pscp.tv/w/1vAxRgDXBlXKl

Only works if your a refugee. Otherwise mah patriarchy

>people respond to the obvious shill britposter

yeah he just happened to post a consensus cracking post at the start of a new thread

ignore him

>le open borders white supremacist

quads confirm

>she actually cried on live TV

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nvm just read what you wrote.

Fuck off faggot

if youve ever been in a fight like that where its group on group you dont really see shit, you just pick someone on the other side and smack the shit out of them. in this case he found the only person shorter then him, turns out to be a girl.

LIVESTREAMS!!??

Jesus, that is quite an escalation, take it down a notch.

Couldnt such violence be pointed to and be used as an argument make people change sides? Allowing commies to get their way?

GOD DAMN THAT BALD GUYS DROP KICK WAS FUCKING AWESOME

BASED SPIDERNIGGER

KEEP YOUR GRUBBY JEW HANDS OFF MY FIRST AMENDMENT

his ass

>doesnt want open borders
>doesnt want supremacy, just nationalism
??? :) ???

AHHAHA

YOU'RE A WHITE FEMALE!!!

Sweden....

I take it you haven't even been watching the engagement?

First off all you can't get arrested for pepsi's, the left got fireworks in so can the right, and they can't logistically do bag searches and pat downs for every protester.

You're not fooling anyone kike.

It's funny, until today I'd only seen ""((Anarcho-Communist))"" flags on Sup Forums and in South Europe

funny isn't it, how they made it to the center of all the big dramatic viral videos?

oh man that jump kick was epic. He went right for that commie with the mace and just anime kicked him right the head lmao

pscp.tv/w/1vAxRgDXBlXKl

"You're a fucking white female" it happened

A FUCKING

It's ogre.

I want everyone with a camera to be killed. I hate them most of all.

pscp.tv/w/1vAxRgDXBlXKl

Based spider-nigga preaching gospel

I bet this guy just became her best friend kek

Fuck off--he was overly gentle with her. He should have at least stomped on her head after she hit the ground.

She didn't fight so good

>vote for tulsi guys! who cares if she wants to take your guns away and open up our borders to the entirety of the world, at least she wont bomb assad

:^)

I quess she can sue him. she only did try to prevent that hit or am I missing somthing.

Should be a banner.

The media would be all over it for sure, turning the sheeple sympathy against us.

They already ignore it when the other side uses weapons and incites violence, they won't hesitate to use our side as the perpetrators of it.

WHITE

I could watch this all day long.

Every one of this shots it's going to backfire like ISIS propaganda.

What was she thinking as she went down lads?

My bet is "fucking white males!"

Gender is a social construct.

so no source?

>pscp.tv/w/1vAxRgDXBlXKl

TRIOPS OF THRUTH

#RICED

Redpill me on proud boys
are the (((civic nationalists)))?

OMG post more laruens :3