Brit/pol/: The Eucharist edition

>NUT agree on strike in worst performing areas, potential nationwide strikes
theguardian.com/education/2017/apr/15/nut-backs-strike-action-in-english-schools-over-funding-crisis
archive.is/pmQhh

>Saatchi owned Thatcherite leads Parliamentary committee into "Fake News"
ukcolumn.org/article/fakenews-impartial-inquiry
archive.is/gp521

>Britain First members and sites hacked for being anti-muslim
rt.com/uk/384641-britain-first-bomb-threat/
archive.is/OoIxV

>New European pisses off Skegness in Breit smear
order-order.com/2017/04/13/new-european-slapped-remainers-skegness-hurt-offended/
archive.is/xSnDy

>Military veterans protest against Troubles legal 'witch hunt'
news.sky.com/story/military-veterans-protest-against-troubles-legal-witch-hunt-10836562
archive.is/eLYTC

On this day:
britishnewspaperarchive.co.uk/titles/the-people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HHFl7rlHyNA
theguardian.com/politics/2017/apr/15/britain-set-to-lose-eu-crown-jewels#comments
youtube.com/watch?v=Dr2pw6ml_Aw
antonio-carluccio.co.uk/recipes/tagliatelle-al-ragu-bolognese/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2755654/The-changing-face-Britain-A-child-Birmingham-likely-Muslim-Christian.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4414042/Mini-Egg-fans-accuse-Cadbury-s-owners-changing-recipe.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Es0YGdROxVE&t=41s
youtube.com/watch?v=Sw0-ZujOm_U
youtu.be/aL3agVbX6K8?t=13m54s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is Pizza Fag still here?

Reminder that Generation Zyklon IS NOT a meme.
youtube.com/watch?v=HHFl7rlHyNA

Anyone who says lad is a yobbo. True brit/pol/ers refer to their fellow man as a chap

Big Soup.

Wew, lads, looks like we got a Jack the Lad here.

I hate how virtually everyone in this country wants to get rid of Assad either through direct intervention or supporting "moderate" rebels

>Me behind Burnham.

>the failed ukippers ITT that don't have the balls to admit they were wrong and just join the Tories like 80% of their supporters have

BUH BUH MUH SHARIA MAY

Can't even tell how old the kids are.

Ikr. So soon after Iraq as well. We truly live in a nation of blind sheep.
>Don't get excited, Welshfags

mass media is a powerful thing and people are generally retarded

Reminder that all positive change comes from within. If you're fat, unkempt, smelly, badly-dressed, virginal, and have shit social skills, then you need to improve yourself before you can help change the world at this crucial time. Go on lads, do it for Britannia x

Probably 13-14 but fetal alcohol syndrome can surprise you

>The EU is set to inflict a double humiliation on Theresa May, stripping Britain of its European agencies within weeks, while formally rejecting the prime minister’s calls for early trade talks

theguardian.com/politics/2017/apr/15/britain-set-to-lose-eu-crown-jewels#comments

Cummon SNP! - deliver the hat-trick & smash the Union for 2020.

What a dish to set before your Queen, Little Englanders.

Fucking brilliant

Genuinely thought brit/pol was above this loutish behaviour

Using how well you are doing in the polls as a measure of if you are right or not is pretty weak.

>yfw Gen Z was WAITING this whole time

youtube.com/watch?v=Dr2pw6ml_Aw

>Also got any tips for adjusting to the smaller life?

In case you missed it:

Learn to cook. I'm not joking when I say that most shit that can be cooked in large batches has tomatoes and onions as its base and those cost fucking pennies; chilli, curry, stews, bolognese. What I do is cook up a big batch of stuff on a Sunday, split it into tubs and freeze it. That way you have a bunch of ready meals that will last you for ages. Even if you're stuck for time, most of this shit can be done in a slow cooker too and those only cost about 20 quid. Buy a sack of rice too. It costs buttons.

For example, this is how to make real bolognese:

antonio-carluccio.co.uk/recipes/tagliatelle-al-ragu-bolognese/

There's only like six things in it and if you double the amount of meat and veg and use 1.5 glasses of wine instead of one, you have enough for four meals you can freeze. Spring for a little block of Parmesan (that you can also freeze), one of those £1 garlic bread pizzas and you're good to go.

Rescue Dawn on BBC1 lads

Superb film, check it out.

This is what I'm talking about. how fucked are we?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2755654/The-changing-face-Britain-A-child-Birmingham-likely-Muslim-Christian.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4414042/Mini-Egg-fans-accuse-Cadbury-s-owners-changing-recipe.html

JUST

>tfw the Tories will lose in 2020

they whisper all the time.

it freaks me out.

>this was 2014
>things are probably worse now

That's disillusional, mate.

>tfw you realise your party's social policies have fucked an entire generation

wtf I love New Lab- I mean Tories now

First i was like
Then i was like

>>things are probably worse now
This sentenced describes the west tbqhwy

>disillusional

Vietnam shits

This is good advice, probably a lot healthier than the crap I'm eating now. Thanks mate.

Also what can i expect from the people? i know they'll be friendlier but will there for example, be a bigger emphasis on football? or is that just a meme?

Well to be fair most of the last 2 generations have never even seen a bible so it doesn't take much change for that to be the case

top left looks like taylor swift chewing a wasp

Rare Powell:

youtube.com/watch?v=Es0YGdROxVE&t=41s

I really enjoy Guardian CIF going into meltdown over every Brexit related story

Well boys looks like the éire/pol/ thread has 404'd so I'll set up camp here and claim it as Irish.

Look at me, I'm the captain now.

mfw the general public don't see this as an issue

Dyslexic, mate.

Just think, nearly all of those "christians" just got baptised and never went to church after that, whereas the majority of those muslims go to mosques and pray 5 times a day.

We need a civil war tbqhwyf, and the fucking burgersharts should help us out like they helped the taigs out by shipping armaments to them. Even if we fail, better to go out with a bang than with a whimper.

Didn't Cadbury get bought out by Americans and moved the factories to Poland? I'm sure they changed the recipes as well.

The girl that was stabbed by a Palestinian in Jerusalem was from my hometown. She went to a school just up the road from me.
It really can happen to anyone.
Fucking sandniggers

BTFO BTFO!!!!!!!

Have fun, Potato Nigger.

bit of a dilemma lads. I don't know if I'm being set up to get mugged, or If i've come across a total mong.

So I just put up for sale on gumtree my R7 370 4GB graphics card as I'm upgrading. I set the price at £100. This is way overpriced, but people are buying it this price on ebay for some reason.

I got a response from someone. He's asking if I would consider swapping it with the following:

>Intel i5 - 4460
>A motherboard which he didn't specify
>8 GB of corsair xms ram

This is quite a bad deal for him. All of these components together could easily be sold for at least £200. I asked him why he wants to trade all this. Asked if he's upgrading to his whole PC including CPU.

He responded with:

"Yes m8 got i7 processor shop built it and gave me board back."

For non-autists in here, basically he's wasting his money. Fucking up all over the place. Going with an i7. Even upgrading his CPU in the first place. Getting it done through a shop apparently (probably one of those paki computer shops). And then not only that, this overpowered CPU will be completely wasted if he goes with the card I'm selling. If he's not some nigger trying to stab me and steal my shit, he's one of those legit gullible dumbfuck normies.

It's funny to laugh at these people online. It's different though when you're the one profiting off their ignorance, especially when you have to meet them face to face. It's straight up Talmudic Kikery. And I'm just a goy. I dunno, it just feels slimy as fuck man. I feel like I should be telling this guy he's getting ripped off and I should give him some advice instead. When I was in Primary School, at one point everyone was obsessed with Chinky Pokemon cards. A younger boy a couple of years below me wanted to join in on the fad, and one day he brought in a Charizard card without realising how rare it was. I convinced him to swap it with my shit tier basic bitch Diglett card. I'll always remember that, because it made me feel incredibly guilty.

Mike Pence?

>all that basic fucking math

Jesus Christ, thoroughly embarrassing.

>Le ebin blackbill :)))

Babbys first parliamentary mid term polling? By this time into the last term, labour were 15 points in front and still lost in 2015. Paint the picture, tory majority of 130 in 2020

I can conform Birmingham is a shit hole, or at least the parts I've been to were.

Maths.

Then it should happen to you. Also that's what you get for being a fucking kike in le current year.

My point was that using how well you are doing in polling as some kind of justification for your beliefs doesn't make sense.

>double humiliation

what planet are these people on?

>Not seeing the poetic romanticism in weapons that can totally and wholly end human civilisation

wew

It's amazing how sharp he was, especially in his interview with Frost, he basically ran rings around him.

Nah don't like it.

Is Gen Z our last hope? We seem to be racist as fuck. hopefully we can convert it into something useful.

Also anyone here actually believe in the queen?

I love the monarchy personally. What are your thoughts?

>rare

>math

youtube.com/watch?v=Sw0-ZujOm_U

Not even joking, lad. I'd tell the dude. Anything else would just seem like thievery to me and you'll feel good about not being a cunt. Even if he's at it and trying to rip you off, then there's nothing lost that way either.

Reminder that Jezza only has one E pass O-level or some shit.

Fortunately no previous generation had the internet like we do, and in the online world SJW bullshit is mocked almost absolutely. Bowden talks about it at youtu.be/aL3agVbX6K8?t=13m54s from 13 minutes 54 seconds onwards.

I just hope that Hegel was right at this point

I'd much rather pay for an existential escape button than pay for a load of ungrateful paki kids' free dindins

That ignores the massive economic downturn that will be experienced between now and the next election as well as the continued FOM.

>Maycucks actually believe MUH LANDSLIDE meme

People get involved in politics because they believe their world view and opinion on how to govern society is the best way forward. We all want to be happy, we all want to do well.

Opinion polling reflects the public's mood in the only way it can, by asking people. The Tories are 20 points ahead despite being in government for 7 years, Labour are nowhere that's why they're at 25%, anf UKIP is dead.

Sorry, MAFFS

What's it even in?

Being popular doesn't mean you are right.

I love monarchy, but the current dynasty simply doesn't give a fuck about Britain, even though they have the emergency powers to unfuck not only our shit, but Canada's, Australia's, and New Zealand's shit as well.

Prince Charles said he wants his coronation to be a "multi-faith ceremony" changed the words "Defender of the Faith" to "Defender of the Faiths". This should tell you everything about them.

If he isn't a gamer than he wouldn't be bottlenecking the processor. Non gamers need graphics cards too.

I N F E R I O U R C E L T ! ! !

I'm pretty sure SNP is largely hated for being the UKIP of Scotland. Have a plan but nothing further if they get it.

Then you have no metric for success, do you? Other than your own will. That'll get you nowhere

They're not even that popular. It just happens to be the case that the Labour party is led by a mentally handicapped man.

Don't do it, mate. Sounds too dodgy.

Gen Z is a load of fucking bollocks, at most most of them are opposed to "political correctness" yet still fanatically support those who enable political correctness. They're a bunch of "skeptic" wankers and are leftist in everything but social justice issues.

>People get involved in politics because they believe their world view and opinion on how to govern society is the best way forward. We all want to be happy, we all want to do well.

>What's it even in?

Reading his wiki, it's actually TWO A-levels, both with E passes.

Doesn't say what they're in.

>Then you have no metric for success, do you?
The original post you made implied that it was a measure of being right, not being successful, they are two different things.

>Other than your own will. That'll get you nowhere
Literally the opposite is true.

Norks have just launched a missile off-coast, apparently, according to the Beeb. SK saying it splashed down.

>I'll always remember that, because it made me feel incredibly guilty.

And that's because you're a decent person. Do the right thing and tell him. You had a price in mind for what you're selling and you'll still get it. Plus he might just be out to rape/stab you.

Lads something weird is happening with my friends.

One of the girls in my little friend group was a hard-left, SJW, PC, Vegan, Trump-hating mental, but shes now started to reject some of it. Yesterday she was talking about how Transgender is total bullshit and that there are only 2 genders. She also describes Antifa as nutters despite only 2 months ago attending one of their rallies.

Does anyone else have an lefty friends that have started to swing over?

Oh for fucks sake

Which one of you is this?

GOD NO FOR FUCK SAKE PLEASE!

I just want one thing that is ours still. why are they doing this? When even the future King won't lift a finger to save us. I don't understand guys?!

Richard the 1st is rolling in his grave right now and i feel sick

That image really helped to convey your point. Wouldn't mind having a splashdown on her missiles desu

Bit by bit, this generation being opposed to political correctness, even just in sentiment is a huge step forward from the previous. Personally I think it goes a lot deeper than that, but any shift of the political spectrum towards the right should be welcomed.

You can easily say what you are doing is right based on how well it is doing. Because how well it is doing is measured on its popularity.

If people receive lower taxes and higher wages, but at the same time greater public services. You're doing something that is working. It will be received well, and can be read as such through opinion polls

Fully mobilised economy total war when, lads?