Look at map

>look at map
>see all these British names
We've just allowed them to become independent? for free? we didn't get nothing in return for helping setup their civilisations? They now look at us as if we're foreign to them, these white, english speaking, majority christians? How did this happen, what should we do about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2017/02/23/plans-could-see-the-us-become-part-of-commonwealth-6468453/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>what should we do about it?
RETAKE THEM.

I like how they're also slowly changing their flags, trying to remove their british roots and disconnect from us.

These traitors have bred like rabbits, eating up all the resources on the lands they squat on. They vastly out number us. This will not be easy.

>literally just gave it away

>Built their Civilisations

Worst than the Nazis. Literally, all of the colonies previously under the Empire had millions lost because of British Genocides.

You exploited all the resources and offered no help when independence was finally gained.

>Inb4 Potatoe Nigger
This board is full of fucking idiots masturbating about their country's past.

I would also like a formal apology from these "countries" for destroying our empire.

They talk about globalism, removing borders and becoming one people. It's funny how they didn't want this when it was under British rule.

>This board is full of fucking idiots masturbating about their country's past.
You only say the because the only past and present of your country is a punching bag

Shut the fuck up and give me your blood - we're not finished with the Eireyans yet.

Peoples opinions of Britain change with the times, it all depends on who brain washed you. People always try to undermine us these days.

Aye Point proven

Scottish and N.Ireland independence soon boys

It's not like those Genocides didn't occur.

>we want independence
>Wah Britain look after us
make up your mind

All you had to do is give us representation in Parliament and we would still be with you today to dominate the world.

The majority of Northern Ireland's pop are Protestant and would resort to bloodshed to stop a reunification what reality do you exist in mate.

Catholic minority was 35% in 1961, it's now at 45% and scheduled to be a majority within 15 years.

This growth has also lead to the rise in Nationalism

If we gave you them now you wouldn't come back.

>we didn't get nothing in return for helping setup their civilisations?

Except you did. You got the glory of having built the largest empire the world has ever seen, you got the resources and manpower the colonies provided you for hundreds of years, you had the allegiance of your Commonwealth states in two world wars, and your most successful colony made your native tongue the world's lingua franca.

Britain had a very good run. Be thankful you're not Holland or Belgium or some other D list European "empire".

But the pope is ok with condoms now so how's that gonna work mate

We'd lose more than we gained from rejoining you guys. No free speech and no right to bear arms in Britain.

Australia is tiny though so Europe must be minuscule.

Be thankful? for what the world has done to our empire? Once the US falls apart into smaller regions, let me know how thankful you are.

exactly, we've been apart for too long and you've changed too much.

Nothing ever lasts forever. Everybody wants to rule the world. -Some Brit

Right, it's a shame we couldn't have avoided the war back in 1776, but there's nothing we can do to fix it now.

>UK
>Christian

So kek Nigel

If we didn't enter ww1 we would still have a bloody empire

nice islas malvinas you have there, argie

UK will dump Pakis in NI to counteract. It's their final strategy unfortunately.

We lost it due to the war and America bankrupting us.

Relax McFlanagan, you were great too, fighting the evil Anglo and sheeit

I prefer them to stay like this, they are the last remnant of Britain and its better to defend that. We hate you but we also respect you Nigel

Nothing does last forever, but we should at least try to start again.

If there is a will, there's a way. But this might lead to extremism :(

"Australian education"

And you faggots say ours is bad...

Reminder that Trump is an Anglophile and may make the US an "associate member" of the Commonwealth.

metro.co.uk/2017/02/23/plans-could-see-the-us-become-part-of-commonwealth-6468453/

Satan confirms
The British empire returns soon

Take me back.

We can try to fix you, but there is only so much we can do, the Quebec has spread to far I'm afraid.

I'm as far from Quebec as possible. I just want to live in a comfy English village, with cobblestones, ivy, a nice lass, and a cheeky pub down the street. Is this too much to ask?

We should never have left you. We used to be great, now we're overrun by faggots and our culture is gone.

We're just stupid and too altruistic, not much more to it.

Why did you get rid of the red ensign?

Because a piece of shit Prime Minister by the name of Lester Pearson decided we needed a new one after some sand niggers objected to the Union Jack on our peacekeepers' uniforms during the Suez Crisis.

Wew, that's pretty maddening to hear, I'm sorry. Always had immense respect for the Canadian services as well, hard not to if you're a military buff to be honest.