twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first.

>antifa when the Recreational™ M™O™A™B ™gets dropped

I appreciate the enthusiasm, but nigga this ain't reddit

>Nigga
For fucks sake, degenerates like you should die

>he dosn't ironically ghettopost
baka desu famalam

but to get this thread back on track, would the proper solution to dealing with communist be a minarchist government or a well armed populace that can hire private contractors.

Minarchist? Fuck no, we need a monarchy. A monarchy tends to get smaller in size, a minarchy tends to grow in size. A well armed populace is always important to handle commies, but a monarchic ruler would help in crushing the commies

after WWI we cannot go back to monarchy, that is not an option.

Bump.

If you haven't seen already anticom guys have popularized our logo.

youtube.com/watch?v=X-TiLE_vq1o

"I'M A FUCKING PATRIOT"

Fucking based, man. This protest was awesome, I wish I was there to crack some skulls.

Fucking awesome. Fuck those commies.

That fucking know it all kid angers me so much. Probably some middle class starry eyed fucker who masturbates to John Oliver and watches TYT every day. Look at the way he talks down to a fucking Vet. God damn kids...

makes me more sick that these commies are "protesting" on my fucking soil, talking shit to vets. we WILL crush them. america will not tolerate these fags.

kek in some good news, r/physicalremoval is using our OC for their header!
reddit.com/r/Physical_Removal/
I love when I see our content leaking out to the normies!
they need to update tho.

oh wow, the one they're using is the one I made. Fucking nice.

>tfw you are forever etched in chan history and memetic warfare and can say you played a part in uncuckening the West

Fuck man, my kids and I will have so much fun with these memories.

Never stop memeing. We have influence in the propaganda war.

Go back to Le_Dahanald plebbit LOLSPERG faggot civicucks.

NatSoc's fucked up Commies not LOLIS

Is libertardianism redpilled or another jewish plot to weaken the white race and nations?

It's a Kike invented ideology ... what do you think

thread theme

youtu.be/E7oMBq1vkCM

It sounds nice on paper, then I see jews being all over it and get suspicious. It can't be good if jews are promoting it.

The only Right hand path to liberty
Nazis fucking allied with communists, go suck a dick nigger.

The "libertarianism" of the Libertarian Party and etc. is indeed a compromised and Jewish subverted movements. We align more with the Property and Freedom Society and the Mises Institute.

The ideology itself is pro white; it's simply against the state.

reminder that antifa neet commie nerd virgins got btfo today by based patriotic chads

It would only work in a Homogeneous Society, but you need NatSoc for that.
Either way it's a KIKE ideology which means theres big red flags.
And most Lolis are either nonwhites or le_dahanald tier cucks.

kek see what i mean?
They are commies shill kikes themselves.
> Natsoc's allied with Commies
You have to go BACK PABLOW

> pro-white
> lolspergs keep saying " STURMFAYUG" and are self-proclaimed Civicucks.

Self-proclaimed? don't put words in my mouth. Also, this whole ideology is about having a free market of ideas and ideologies to which people can adhere to in specific places; what ancap society would most likely outcompete the other? The multicultural, tolerant, diverse society or the racially homogeneous society? If there is demand, supply soon arises.

you're not even NatSoc are you? you're just shitposting, Not all NatSoc are Stormfags, but you sure are.

>Ludwig von Mises was born to Jewish parents in the city of Lemberg, in Galicia, Austria-Hungary (now Lviv, Ukraine).

hmm

So? Rothbard was also a Jew, and look at the things he wrote. Don't reduce everything to Jew and actually take the time to research the works of the people you criticize.

>Michael O'Malley, Associate Professor of History at George Mason University, characterizes Rothbard's "overall tone regard[ing]" the Civil Rights Movement and the women's suffrage movement to be "contemptuous and hostile".[79] Rothbard vilified women's rights activists, attributing the growth of the welfare state to politically active spinsters "whose busybody inclinations were not fettered by the responsibilities of health and heart". Rothbard had pointed out in his 'Origins of the Welfare State' that progressives had evolved from elitist Gilded Age pietist Protestants that wanted to bring a secularized version of millennialism under a welfare state, which was spearheaded by a "shock troop of Yankee protestant and Jewish women and lesbian spinsters."

>Rothbard called for the elimination of "the entire 'civil rights' structure" stating that it "tramples on the property rights of every American." He consistently favored repeal of the 1964 Civil Rights Act, including Title VII regarded employment discrimination[81] and called for overturning the Brown v. Board of Education decision on the grounds that forced integration of schools was aggressive.[82] In an essay called "right-wing populism", Rothbard proposed a set of measures to "reach out" to the "middle and working classes", which included urging the police to crack down on "street criminals", writing that "cops must be unleashed" and "allowed to administer instant punishment, subject of course to liability when they are in error". He also advocated that the police "clear the streets of bums and vagrants", and quipped "who cares?," in response to the question of where these people would go after being removed from public property.

You can read the rest yourself on Wikipedia and Lew Rockwell. He was a self-hating Jew.

He sounds like a soulless jew, exactly my point. If you're Sup Forumsack you should know not to trust jews, especially organizations or movements that are full of jews. The "intellectual" jews are always up to no good.

>He sounds like a soulless jew
Couldn't be farther away from the truth, he was a guy full of life:

youtube.com/watch?v=oGh_adhNGR8

Seriously. All these faggots thinking every jew is part of the "elite" trying to ruin their lives. It's like they haven't read culture of critique or something - actually I don't think they can even read so never mind.

First of all Rothbard is an Honorary white and an all around based individual. even the kikes that infest libertarianism are dissavowing him because he's a racist and a fascist.
Jesus can't I hate Stormfags, Commies, and Jews? None of you faggots are to be trusted.

i hate the government and hate taxes. am i in with the cool kids yet?

Yeah thats pretty much the base line tenants of this thread.

Welcome aboard. A helicopter will be provided to you shortly.

hell yeah motherfucker

kek, RIP the Don I wish you didn't molest that 15 year old.

Is that a picture of you Nigel? Judging by the teeth...

>Sup Forums
>capitalist shittery
i want the altright to leave

Hey ancaps/minarchists what do you think about antifas BTFO today? Are they even really anarchists?

>Hey ancaps/minarchists what do you think about antifas BTFO today?
it was delicious.
>Are they even really anarchists?
the real question is; Are they even humans? the answer is no.

from nazi to ancap, and everywhere in between, everyone on Sup Forums should be happy to see antifa get BTFO
they're retards but i don't see why they wouldn't be anarchists
anyone have a full version of that pic?

RON PAUL FOR TREASURY

Also, approve of your comment on Antifa. Fuck those scumbags.

RON PAUL FOR TREASURY
I need that waifu NOW.

bumping with some OC

can anyone tell me about stirner? is he /lrg/ approved? i know lefty stinks meme him but i don't know why, everything i read about him points him more towards eighth than left. the entire idea of individualism (and hence individualist/egoist anarchism) seems to lend itself more to the right than to the left due to inherent opposition to communal responsibilities. have not read the ego and it's own - maybe one day.

Old bastard probably killed him some communists too

If there are any vets on tonight it may be time to do the old timers proud

I contributed a bit to anti-com early on when they had threads but I was never really involved with their shit, I would totes suit up to fight communists just because it would be fun.

unfortunately commies always do shit on the west coast. commies are to too pussy to start shit in my ghetto-adjacent east coast hood.

Allow me to take your work and make a shameless derivative of it.

Pretty sure he hated capitalism.
But he was around before capitalism was very progressive.

I know little of sterner outside of lefty memes and what i assume egotism is. obviously I hate his anti property notions

I respect the ego tho. its the unprincipled survival lizard-brain consciousness that makes pragmatic desisions and imposes its will to shape the world to a more disireable place. The Ego is a great thing for individualists and even collectivist leaders.

that being said I don't get why he's so afraid of ghosts.

No. Anything that is pure philosophy is a meme and can't be taken seriously.

jews suck and all but he couldn't be farther from soulless, just listen to him talk

I've only read snippets of The Ego and it's Own so take what I say with a grain of salt. From what I have read, I think that Stirner had a lot of good ideas in regards to anarchism. His theory of the ego is great. I have not read the bits that go more in depth about his economic preferences. I know he wasn't a Marxist but he wasn't extremely keen on unbridled capitalism either. I heard he had a problem with ownership of property. From everything else I know about him I would assume that's from a "if you can't keep it you don't deserve it" standpoint but I could be wrong. I once saw a political compass with Stirnean Egoist Anarchism all the way at the bottom, to the center right. I think that's a good place to put him.

>tfw you live in a based state that lets you buy snek plates.

beautiful, im jealous.

How do you guys feel about single payer healthcare?

How do I feel about mugging people to pay for others healthcare?

When is Antiro planning our next event? I can rent a jackhammer for $60 a day...

The snek is really popular in my part of VA too. Its amazing to see so many people driving around with it.