HOLY FUCK ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENING!

HOLY FUCK ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENING!

bumpo

WW3 tonight?

so fucking what
go bust a nut instead of starting the 499th pointless happening thread, nigger

KIM BTFO.

I don't think a failed missile launch counts as a happening. It's just a sad embarrassment really.

DEPENDS HOW TRUMP RESPONDS.

ALSO, WHY AREN'T YOUR CAPS LOCKED?

We attacked syria for less

>wanna die
>too scared to kill myself

please north korea, smite us overnight so i can go goodnight forever :(

>failed...

NK can't do shit yet some how we are suppose to believe a war is worth it over these useless commies .

Don't you know they're terrorists?

You misspell retardist

>Niggers actually believing the Media.

Are you fuckers stupid?

There was no "failed" launch of ANYTHING.

If I was a betting man, I'd say the fucking JEWS have found an excuse to start WW3....

$1000 dollars says Kim didn't launch SHIT, but the Jews need an excuse to false flag an attack and start WW3.

OPEN YOU EYES FAGGOTS!

Bullshit they took out a South Korean base since they are still at war no U.S. Personal were harmed

SLOW DOWN THERE TIMMY.
THOSE WERE INNOCENT CHILDRENS.
AND IVANKA LOVES INNOCENT CHILDRENS.

As someone who isn't opposed to going to war with Nk, I agree with you.

>we are suppose to believe a war is worth it over these useless commies
War is always worth it over killing commies, you stupid faggot

Trump can should just send a missile with a meme of him laughing

Why? Let them do what they want defuk do we have to gain from war with them? Eventually they just fucking collapse and nuke themselves.

>Why
Because they're fucking commies, imbecile.

BEAUTIFUL BABIES

thanks we really needed another thread amerifat.

Just wanted to point out that FOX and MSNBC's satellite feeds cut out at roughly the same time, just a few moments ago. Can anyone else confirm?

i saw jets flying over my city in cali lol we are so fucked

>when the super male vitality hits

So does John Podesta

PLS HABBENINGS MORRE

SOMEONE FORWARD THIS TO IVANKA

this, I almost wanted war just to see what would happen. Looks like the closest to a happening we will get is a peaceful surrender of NK regime

Me can confirm

>Because they're fucking commies, imbecile.

the fucking missile instantly exploded. We really don't need to do anything they almost blew themselves up already.

The test failed.

Ha ha NKorea BTFO by their own stupidity

Nkorea is the world's clown

>IVANKA SAVES THEM
>PODESTA BANGS THEM

ALL PART OF THE PLAN, FAMALAM

You seem to be under the false impression that you need an extra reason to kill communists. You don't. Communism is the only reason you need.

Ooohhhh SHIT!

Normal humans could live there instead of them, they're just a waste of oxygen right now.

The only real reason for a war in north Korea is so that China can claim territory. We get nothing out of this.

$1000 met
How should we do the exchange when I win

>he doesn't want commies to kill other commies
You don't belong here. Go back to plebbit, you commieloving son of a bitch.

Yeah, we are suppose to pay fucking trillions of dollars to remove retards out of there idiotic position. Sounds like a promising venture.....

The usa won't let that happen, south Korea is their only ally in the region and I'd really like to become just "korea"

Arent they pretty open about wanting to nuke America? Why wait until they get the ability to actually do it?

>Yeah, we are suppose to pay fucking trillions of dollars to remove retards out of there idiotic position. Sounds like a promising venture.....
The money's already spent.

>implying China doesn't enjoy the buffer zone between S.Korea and its mainland
>implying China wants to take in millions of N. Korean trash

Because the more they try the closer they come to killing themselves obviously. Right now they are the retard kid in school with the safety helmet hitting himself. The world is like stop hitting yourself. Stop hitting yourself.

>w-we need a reason to kill communists
fuck outta here

>north korea in charge of ICBMs

>they are the retard kid in school
no, that's Murica.
The retarded 30 year old child in school, who is a loser, but bullies people around. And of course only bullies people around, that can't defend themselves, because it's also a coward.

Bullied you around pretty fucking good for 50 fucking years and you could defend yourself so I don't know what you're trying to prove with that one.

So that would make you the class slut who always bends over for Ahmed the Enricher? Or are you Ahmed himself?

Responding to a proxy pretending to be German