When is President Trump going to stop pussyfooting around and just invade North Korea already?

When is President Trump going to stop pussyfooting around and just invade North Korea already?
It's obvious he wants to.

Never, China and some other factors make invading North Korea a non-starter. Not only that but occupying it would be an unimaginable headache, there wouldn't be any goal in mind anyway, it wouldn't be unified with South Korea, there's nothing at all positive to gain from it.

They need to line up an iron dome over SK to prevent Seoul from getting minced. Give it time.

>occupying it would be a headache

This isn't like Iraq where they have an intangiable institution like Salafism to keep the jihadists united. The US can bring down the Government institutions that hold NK together because almost no-one there believes the Government BS.

Uniting it with SK would be slow and akward but it could be done.

>pussyfooting

lol

Yeah, ever since '53 we know that the North will try to take Seoul within the first 72 hours. We'll know shit is about to hit the fan when Marines are sent there

>My my!
>You will not find me to be an enemy of your country, my slant-eyed seductress
>On the contrary!
>I wholeheartedly support your struggle against the Imperialistic West!
>But, my love, I too have an eternal struggle
>It is against the desire to mischievously sample all olfactory temptations!
> Prithee, complete your military manoeuvre over my adoring frame
>Yes, my flower, time your kick so as to allow me a chance to bury my head in your pungent Korean Klam!
>Beard of Zeus, here it comes
>*SNIFF*
>Yes, it is everything I imagined. An arresting combination of fish-oil scent and eroticism! Avast! What is this distant rumbling I now hear?! Could it be?! It is!
>QUEEEEF PFFFFFTOPOPOP BRAAAAAP PARP SQUEEEEEE BLLOOOOOOODGE

why the hell should we invade north korea?

what's the fucking point?

Becasue you are the police of the world.

Could be fun?
Also i could finally find tea girl and show her what it's like to have sex with an evil capitalist pig.

wouldn't a solution be that North Korea be split even further? China is obviously interested in the coal mines that are in the northern areas of the country and a deal can be struck where China can agree to make it part of their own country. The rest can pretty much go to South Korea.

its expensive

Relax Laura Ingraham, its not happening.

Just nuke fucking pyongyang and the war is over.

tea girl is dead

Wouldn't meet the tests of discrimination or proportionality. You can't just do that.

No she isnt don't say that ;_;

Yes there is. Trump has tweeted that NK is a menace, however, that piece of land hold two-thirds of the worlds rare-earth elements to boot.

This. It's a worse case of German reunification and South will take an economic hit but with some help and a well planned reunification program they'll be fine in a few decades.
South may even get a boost if handled well by stealing some Chinese manufacturing capacity to their new northern cheap labour force.

Canadian posters are the worst
It is called KOREA not CHINA, oh wait your probably a chink immigrant in Leafland

You're paying for a service you might as well use it. Plenty of MOABs left, and plenty of jarheads standing around doing nothing.

I thought your country has a hard on for liberation?