Pol is nothing but a bunch of fat neckbear

>pol is nothing but a bunch of fat neckbear...

C'Mere and get some then

their haircuts look surprisingly hitler youth like

They're right wing fighters showing off a captured antifa banner. How is it surprising?

Also, I think I just got inspired to get a JugendCut myself.

HAHAHAHAHAA

Bunch of pussy ass manlets trying to flex with their hitler youth haircuts, how cute. Too bad one of these manlets punched a woman because he knows he couldn't win a real fight with a man. Any black man would destroy these little pussies.

>manlets with Hitler youth haircuts
Embarassing.
Not a single person in that picture is at least 6ft tall.

These heroes won the great battle of berkeley today. They charged the lines of the leftist orcs and anihilated their resistence. Today they took the very centre of Berkeley and claimed it their own.

Hail to thee, alt-knight!

Who are these children?

Tell me now. Are those adidas pants on the far left /fapol/?

Those guys all look like betas and manlets.

free safer?

What do you expect

They all look relatively athletic and socially-capable to me. Maybe you're just intimidated by a bunch of white males.

you wish

>not a single 6ft tall man in that photo

KEK

We've all been working out for the past 8 years waiting for this.

Why are they with that AntiFa poster?

>Any black man would destroy these little pussies.

sometimes I think leafs are just roleplaying being cucks. You can't be this pathetic in real life.

They captured the flag. War trophy, I suppose.

they captured it from some weak leftist cucks

antifas aren't so tough when they don't outnumber people 10-1.

This picture is symbolic of modern America. A mystery meat shitskin burning "free speech" as the Judenpresse gawks with approval.

>captured some piece of cloth
Woah...... so this...... is the power...... of Sup Forums...........................

So lanklets were the beta cucks all along?

>capturing flags is meaningless

yes, first slav squatting brigade

I go on pol but I have a gf and a job. It may be a shit job and my gfs pretty average but I'm not a failure this isn't r9k

>jerk circle

What did she mean by this?

Can't wait till antifa try this in a red state.

The blonde in the middle is someone I've been stalking. He is hot as FUCK. he was at huffington beach rally too.

Oh good, i thought they were playing the "Antifa are the real fascists so we're the real Antifa" card.Thank God that's not the case

>hero of our times
>based "dude just give up on white nationalism or they'll genocide us harder" stickman
Faggot's a race mixer with skin in the game AGAINST the white race.

They won't. They get btfo that bad in Berkeley, the capital of shitlibs. They are not that suicidal.

Name of this stud?

you dropped your leaf

we are breaking the conditioning

kek

Reporting for duty.

Of course not, the guy's twitter name is Fashy Haircut (the one with the megaphone).

how to make these calculations ?

The left are rather obsessed with black men. It's quite worrying.

Trust me, I'm from /fit/

I like how sweden is now the benchmark for failed mass immigration and multiculturalism