We are monitoring all your moves. There is no place to hide you filthy Nazi SCUM!

We are monitoring all your moves. There is no place to hide you filthy Nazi SCUM!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c8GVtXfATtI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Haha, oh, O.K.

*gets runover on highway*

Wew notgin personnel

You should start monitoring punches to the face so you stop getting hit by them so much.

Monitoring every move of civilians is the defining characteristic of fascists

HAHAHA YEAH SURE I WILL NAZI SHITHEAD

Place to hide?
That's for you silly lefties! Not us!

u so maaaaaaad

AHHHHH

>commies call free-thinkers fascists

Monitor these moves, scum.

>Antifa hide in places where they can sneak away like rats
>hide their faces
>violent
>fascists
>against free speech
really activates the almonds

its only a matter of time before someone takes a thrown knife or m80 to the face, loses an eye or gets killed. What happens next? Roleplaying faggots are going to actually ask why someone opened up

Kek ok faggot.

If you know where I am, come. Tonight the air is warm, the city buzzes with gibs tearing themselves apart now that they don't have their Obamacare meds. I am behind enemy lines, where the police barely roam, so find me. We will be able to settle things with no interference. Your bodies will never be found.

Classic conservashit...

YOU ARE THE CANCER OF AMERICA, WHY YOU DON'T FUCKING DIE ALREADY???

U mad cus you lost the Great Battle of Berkeley today?

Nice.

YEAH MURDER THAT BITCH

MAGA MAGA MAGA

So who won the Berkley fight today?

Keep this shit up Anti-fags, cant wait for Trump to be Re-elected

your bodies will never be found
>heh, nothin personal kiddo B) B)

Jim still didn't bring back /leftypol/?

this is the enemy folks.

We need to teach them what it is like to be losers

Jesus I can't wait to fight them

>mfw antifa btfo of leftist capital today
Please come to south florida so I can cave your skulls in myself instead of only being able to just laugh at it from a periscope.

kek

I live in Florida, I don't have to hide.

>How?

>We are monitoring all your moves.

It's more likely than you think. Considering that Sup Forums was purchased by the Trump campaign shortly after the Gamergate fallout, and that the president has proven himself to be a Trotskyite neoconservative, it's absolutely possible that people on this board are being profiled. Anonymity means nothing when the owner of this website controls the NSA.

Who really believes that Hiroyuki possessed the capital to buy one of the top 20 English-language forums on the Internet? He's a front man, if he's even involved at all. Also, if you look up "Sup Forums, LLC", the holding company for this website, you'll find that all of its contact numbers and addresses are located in the United States, not Japan where Hiroyuki lives.

Did you faggots really think that some generous Japanese dude was propping up this shithole out of his own pocket when advertisers won't touch this place?

>Bash the fa-

Yeah bro we should murder this threat

So alpha

Yeah but I have guns and you dont

not a lot of black or brown antifas are there

Smooth

Kek this is going to drive antifags insane

Antifa was literally chased from the streets, decisive victory for the good boys.

The only good commie is a dead one. This type of a person is even worse than a Jew , may Kek forgive me for saying this , a anti-fascist.

INDEED

Go to bed Shia you're drunk

please no. i have two garbage pails of my own...think of my kids

I honestly didn't anticipate antifa would get BTFO this hard, jesus christ how many Ls are these losers going to take until they kill themselves

Fucking classic

Not until he kills 50 of you. Those are his orders.

the social engineers double-fucked themselves by dumbing down and weakening their main bolshevik street war force, bunch of larping, weak, rich uni students. The tough eastern Europeans (ukraine) or jihadis (arab spring) could overthrow their weak governments but the USA its the toughest/secure Gov vs the weakest street warriors known, ironic

I've took enough hearing damage to get triggered by stuff like this.

Seeing those fags run away in fear makes me hard

Neither did I

It was kinda sad

And to think none of this would have happened if they just let a gay foreign Jew do political theater

iz zat und airshoft unt replikannon? Vhy vould ju uze scheisse shootgund unt Latvian varmer rivle?

seconding

The vast majority of these people haven't accomplished shit in their own life, so LARPing as anarcho-commie militants is all they have to live for. Almost makes you feel bad for them since they fail at that too.

10/10

Lol at the guy with the Trump cape chasing an entire pack of ANTIFA down the road.

ZA DOM SPREMNI

niggers, how about you commie nigger scum die...

You guys got rekt

That's an incredibly bigoted thing for you to say

What the fuck did I miss today?

How did defeat taste faggot?

I can probably hide in Berkeley

The Second Battle of Berkeley.

Decisive victory for the right.

Shieeeet I'm scared now, a person just called me a nazi on the internet and says he spies on me for entertainment. Mmm... yeah should probably move to Argentina or something.

I don't understand why you "antifa" people are against fascism. You exclusively practice it, as has been taught to you by the Jews who hold high positions in places of higher learning.

You did it. You caught us sleeping. You took over the colleges and polluted 90% of the young minds that pass through the halls. The pollution is so deep now that you have young people giving their country away to immigrants.

A country that their descendants worked extremely hard to make great and to be Number 1 in the world. Now in the hands of Jews, refugees and illegal aliens, the children of Americans are beginning to be forced out of job markets by cheaper workers from third world countries, and bei9ng bred out of the demographic picture while their Jew-sponsored instructors fill their head with even more pollution about diversity.

This country is headed for a period of MASSIVE civil unrest. You can see it in the police forces, and in some of the posturing by various National Guard assets in states with large urban populations.

If you aren't prepped, you better get that way, and in one big goddamn hurry.

Most men in America are just looking for an excuse. The pasty out of shape shitheads you see on college campuses are a minority. There's a big fat burger-eating eagle in most American men who would gladly, eagerly batter someone who attacked him or told him he deserves to die. Antifa have painted themselves as an acceptable target and their sad asses will have to go back to hiding on the internet.

Damn boi

>I'm swingman!

any vids?

Antifa are just diseased birds shitting on their own nest. Ugly, unemployable, unlikeable. Useful Idiots to a man.

youtube.com/watch?v=c8GVtXfATtI