MASSIVE COVERUP HAPPENING!!

People. What I have to say is true. I'm not crazy. Please believe me. There is something wrong with our sun. NASA is cloaking our real sun. Why? Why do they need the sun simulator? It's real, and it's in orbit. It is approximately 100x300 ft. I believe it is because our real solar sun is rapidly using up it's hydrogen fuel. Hence becoming dimmer to the point that the masses will notice the brightness change. NASA to avoid a work wide panic, invented the simulator to mask the dimming.
If you really want to prove the sun is dimming/depleting it's hydrogen, look at the moon. The light that reflects off the moon is the real solar sunlight. Notice how the moon isn't as bright as it used to be?
It's not the moon. It's the sun is dimmer. So the moon reflects less light output by the sun.
The research I've done supports this theory. I'm trying to get in touch with my NASA contact Orlo for clarification. I believe he is not allowed to speak of this, so he contacts me sporadically and very briefly. Maybe if we all pressure Congress, we could find out what is going on with our sun?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_3axPn65MGM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

time to go to bed kiddo

>100x300
The sun simulator is a rectangle?

lolwut

Fuck off to /x/

Sage

OH SHIT DUBZ ITS HAPPENING

Well it's 35 degrees here so the sun simulator works breddy gud

How is your sun simulator powered?
With solar power?

If you have a sun simulator that works for NY latitude, why people living in texas latitudes will notice something, right?

welp tell u/bottomlulz i said hi when this is screencapped

I'll sage you, you motherfucker!

>sun is rapidly using up it's hydrogen fuel.
[spoiler]bollocks[/spoiler]
also [citation needed].

That's fucking cold! Shouldn't you beaners be in the 70s or 80s this time of year? Thanks for PROOVING my point. Moron.

>Notice how the moon isn't as bright as it used to be?

This is absolutely false the last full moon I saw was literally the brighest I remember.

If the sun was rapidly dimming somehow, we'd have all frozen, or at least noticed global temperatures plummeting for no reason.

Your in the same house why don't you come down here and fucking stop me? I just heard you swear from down stairs, you don't want these people to have a chance? You been on here for years as well, come up the fucking steps and stop me.

Well, to be fair you're only 12.

>People. What I have to say is true. I'm not crazy. Please believe me

Good job! No one will ever believe a post that begins with those words.

Go eat some crickets you reptile fuck.

Celsius

this desu senpai. who needs a real sun. this simulator is way better. we can also solve global warming by just slightly changing the setting on it

My name is John. Moron.

lay off the acid OP

The moon is bright as fuck you kike. Your fat american heeb eyes cant stand sunlight because you whores are interdimensional pedophile vampires,

Suck a baby penis you inbred rapemerchant

>PROOVING
Why do conspiratards always cap random words?

kys
the moon has been bright as fuck because I hate moonlight and close all the drapes when its out.

Shit like this is why I come to this fucking board :D

Actually according to my calculations and observations the moon is getting brighter

you realize you can't sage with an image, right?

they are using a magnifying glass to melt Antartica so the giant ancient monsters wake up and destroy Drumpf

This
Also, what OP is noticing is that the sun is actually much closer than we've been told. Good for you OP, you sound as if you're ready to accept the truth.
Earth IS flat.

It only looks like the sun is dimming because the earth is getting brighter.

Open your eyes sheeple.

i literally saw the moon last night and it was bright as fuck.
gtfo to /x/ with ur shit bitch

Snow and -7C here yesterday so I'd say it's shit.

If this were the case the earth would recieve way less sunlight as the sun simulator can hardly produce even remotly as much energy as the sun. This would have far reaching effects. Depending on the level of fall off earth could freeze over in a very short amount of time.

You are saying they put the sun simulator so the masses would not see the sun dimming ?

To actually see the difference there would need to be a huge huge falloff. Earth would be an ice planet by now.

>Shit like this is why I come to this fucking board :D
[2]

this is a slide thread to distract from important topics, ignore this larp bullshit and move on

>NASA can create a sun simulator but not a moon simulator
lol

Earth's stealth moon is the real red pill.

if the sun is fake then how come plants haven't died for photosynthesis cut-off?

The moon has it's own light source. The light from the moon produces cold and the light from the sun produces heat.

Yesssss... OP is right boys. Never mind cultural marxism and the attack on western people, focus on the sun goyi- err, lads! The SUN! You MUST research this. forget about politics. The artificial sun is controlled by evil reptillians that were cloned egyptians from mars. Waste err, spend your time researching THAT white boys!

what do you know? a leaf with a halfway decent post

Nope. If anything, it seems brighter

Buti if the sun simulators in earth orbit, surely it would just crash into the moon?

Brighter than usual? This seems to be a common observation in this thread. What would cause the moon to become brighter?

IF THE SUN IS FAKE
THEN WHO WAS PHONE???!??!?!?!

t.p

Atmosphere could be clearer temporarily. It happens.

The full moon where I lived was bright as fuck about a week ago. Idk what you're larping about

Holy shit, is this why nighttime exists?
I've always wondered why night exists despite the world being flat, but now I have an answer.

The sun Simulator is a big cover up story for the moon projector, you moron.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_3axPn65MGM

>contacts me sporadically and very briefly.
probably because you're a complete loon.

Sun getting smaller. Put a big magnifying glass in orbit. Problem solved.

It's like OP is retarded or something. That took 2 seconds to think of a solution.

So, you're saying NASA is faking the brightness of the sun with something relatively as bright as the sun? That is absurd. The earth is flat.

>I'm not crazy
I stopped there. Yeah... if you have to start with that, you're probably crazy.

...or you're aware what you're saying sounds crazy, implying you aren't crazy.

What if you're a simulation?

ITT : drugs and drug abuse.

AHAHAHA DUDE

LMAO DUDE

WHAT IF
LISTEN WHAT IT

THE OBSERVER WATCHED THE SUN FROM A DIAGONAL ANGLE?

YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT JESUS CHRIST OH MY GOD ARE YOU A SHILL PURPOSEFULLY TRYING TO MAKE ANONS LOOK STUPID?

he's trying to meme it like that japanese guy, he literally posts this post everyday, stop giving him bumps

i have a diagram proving OP is correct

You forgot to link it to Jewish globalist expansion. We'd believe you if you added a token Jewish conspiracy.

nice flag fgt

Is that to scale?

There's a long extension cord with a USB adapter. Goes into this faggot's laptop

nigger you high, nasa is total bs

>pol
>white

>NASA is cloaking our real sun
Forget your pills this morning?

What did you mean by this?

What could you have possibly meant by this?

>notice how the moon isn't as bright as it used to be
>tfw OP came up with a massive conspiracy theory just to try and ignore the fact that he's going blind

Is lasik still costly these days?

My email signature is going to be
'I'm not crazy. You have to believe me.' from now on.

Moon looks pretty fuckin bright to me

Maybe it's because of light pollution, which has increased over time?

Hey kiddo, don't do drugs

Its 4:37am in the new valley of the sun. Eyes open. No fear. Be safe everyone

in the 2040's the sun in america will dim to an eternal night. the day time will be for europe in the 2050's while america is nocturnally nurtured. morning for america starts in the early 2070's.

most of you are dead ass zombies that were jesus christ eternally resurrected from previous death(s) in the same looking timelines.

history repeats and so do dead ass zombies and their everlasting ignorance.

my camera is picking up mad evil presences in my current location. 50 percent scared. senpai.

As if people would look up from their phones long enough to notice the Sun dimming.

just liek when princess luner killed celestio.

>when you have zero knowledge of astronomy and post on pol

My uncle works for NASA and he haven't heard anything about this at all, fake as fuck

wait if everything here is fake. and drug trips are fake. then whats real.

>tfw The Matrix Machines wild ride.

You're right user and I've noticed the sun got approximately 20% dimmer lately

show diagrams plz.

thats just sunset

nothing is real dumb dumb.

He's using commie Celsius. You fucking idiot

There was a full moon a few days ago and it was bright as fuck. I could literally drive without my headlights. Fuck off

The sun simulator is out of control and losing integrity each day that's why Donald trump is attacking North Korea to keep the masses distracted and uninformed

>NASA is cloaking our real sun.
You have to be, with out a doubt, the fucking DUMBEST motherfucker alive.

Holy shit...

I want to laugh, but schizophrenia is a fucked up thing to go through.

Get some help, famalam. Even if you don't think you need it.

these demons are out of control. we need to seal them.

I haven't been outside for so long that if at least 5 anons confirm what OP said i'll totally believe it.

>taking such weak bait
>calling other people stupid

You should go drown yourself. You don't deserve the quick and sudden death that a bullet to the brain would provide.