They say all religions are equal, but not really, i mean what year you live in right now?

They say all religions are equal, but not really, i mean what year you live in right now?
>allah ackbar and death to christianity in the year 2017!

"christianity" is not a religion

fake videos with slick editing. The tank one is real obvious

>multiple camera angles means its fake
why do you assume this?

is there a webm of the tank one?

also the children executing prisoners is pretty great

the production value on their videos are pretty incredible, kudos to the dude who does the final touches
but yeah fuck islam. nice video production though

digitally insert tank man into video. Just as tank runs him over, switch view. edit in dummy. If it was real there would be no need for sudden cuts.

>falling for the Isis is real because they have nice cameras

that's how jews make money

I've seen the 'refugees' entering Europe. I know at the very least they have fancy phones with high resolution cameras.

I have a collection of muslim execution webms, and some of them look fake others look real. It definitely looks like some where made to look fake. I'm pretty sure this one is a fake and is recorded in a studio. I think there's a video out there's a video circulating where Russians were caught making fake ISIS videos. Dunno why they would do that though.

fuggggg

yea that shotgun one look real. I always get suspicious of the orange jump suit ones. Future gonna get worse with better tech. You wont be able to tell anymore

Right? I think that one is real. But this is a fake one. It's painfully obvious how fake it is. You can see how they substitute real people for dummies in a few of the frames.

That looks pretty real bro

Some of us have shit phones so we can't view your wbme like the rest of you

GLM! (Gif lives matter)

How does that look fake?

Moar plz

Okay. This time, orange jumpsuits and very real.

Nice! You got the one where they're lined up getting AK'd?

I'll look. This one is another fake. I swear there's a conspiracy to use fake videos to detract from real ones.

Jesus christ!
Are they okay?

>Beaner asking for gore
Just open up your curtains man lmao.

I need these for when reddit raids, these are good for chasing them off

>American mall ninja thinks he can tell what execution videos are real or not based on what looks "fake"
Retard!

Fake or not, some of these are edited in such a way that you could take the bodies out before the explosion occurs. Take this one for instance. Fake or real? I think it might be a fake.

None of these are fake, one of them have worse production quality and there are a bunch of compression artifacts, but there isn't any good reason for believing them to be fake. They use cuts and shit because it looks good, they want it to look "fake", ie polished and cool and glorious for propaganda purposes. Killing people is ugly business, they want to romaticize it.
Thanks for saving this shit anyway, yuropoors would probably be v&.

desu they coulda went a bit further out so meat chunks wouldn't fly into town

Don't act like there aren't mormons blowing themselves up, committing genocide on disbelievers and forming hundreds of militant mormon groups aiming to establish global mormon rule.

You fucking islamophobe!

more refugees on the way goyim

shalome

they blew the hell out of those guys, that seems a little bit much though

>ISIS regularly beheads, burns, tortures and executes people
>hurr tank video is fake guys Durr

Why are you retarded?

and who tells you that?

>believing that war crimes are being faked by a terrorist organization in a war zone and then filmed on camera and distributed onto the internet

I understand that some of you can't fathom that people are capable of this level of brutality, but this stuff is real. It's kind of like McVeigh addressing the conspiracy theorists who claimed he didn't do it by outright saying that they are just in denial.

is their a group more edgy than isis?

christianity can take a back seat to WALIS WALES ESLAM ISLAM.

christianity can take a front row seat to being a target for wales and islam any day of the weak week. wales islaw

>filename

Olodumare is smiling from heaven

Smiling from heaven I do believe.