NAZI ARE TROLLS

pol/

Nazi storm wieners who deny the holocaust are trolls, either that or they are stupid beyond conception. We [informed and the educated] all know it happened so those suggesting it didnt cannot be taken seriously, just like those who belive in Fairies, Druids, Leprechauns and Sky Gods.

You are only accountable for your actions and right now I dont see any far right Nazi.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shut up pussy lips

Shut up yourself, bloody yank

> jewphoric kikecuck shilling against nat soc on Sup Forums

Prove it happened.
Oh wait, you can't.
When you make a statement that something happened the burden of proof is on YOU.

No Jasiel, stating facts.

> Kike

> Facts

Choose one

>Prove it happened.
Are you that retarded?

If you were a little less ignorant you might go out of your way to seek the evidence?

Naah, that would require a degree of intelligence

Have you even been to Poland?

Knew anyone who was with the Russian 100th as they discovered Auschwitz and Birkenau?

>british women

All the evidence I've seen has been proven to be bullshit.
Prove it faggot.
If you can't do that don't bother making a thread you stupid nigger.
Don't be a retard trying to tell people what's what.

You have to go back.

beware jews, next holocaust is in america

Wtf is wrong with polacs...

Seriously, they're like the foreign legion of the JIDF

HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHA

>We [informed and the educated]

How can I know if you are informed and educated?
This board is anonymous, for what I know you can be just another rural suburban male with low self-esteem.

If you watch these and STILL believe the Holocaust myth, you're not very bright:

1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked)
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

Hilarious.

Not really sure you're within your right to laugh, Wyatt.

jesus christ, if your education consists of cut and paste bullshit then i fear for the future,truly I do.

Fuck me you're British... what happened to your education, did you not get one?

People who still promote the long-debunked holocaust myth are beyond stupid

There are many examples of straight up lies in the official Holocaust narrative.

One of the most obvious ones, documented in the first video link I posted in my previous comment, is about the so-called pits where they buried tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands of corpses.

At one camp, Sobibor, it is claimed that the inmates who made a daring escape originally tried to dig a tunnel out of the camp, but found that they hit groundwater at 5 meters. However, at the same time, it is claimed that the burial pits went much deeper than 5 meters, otherwise the number of bodies buried would have been much lower than claimed. This apparent contradiction is still in the official narrative.

There are many more examples documented in those three videos. One of the most eye-opening is that American Pysch Warfare and a Hollywood film director created the display of human skin tattoos, shrunken heads, and skin lampshades at Buchenwald. They got the material from a local university just 10 miles from the camp, where a researcher was writing a study on tattoo culture which was not well understood at the time. Besides that, it goes against Jewish law to get tattoo'd. But that didn't stop people from believing the propaganda designed to "de-nazify" the German people.

It really is a sad state of affairs, and I encourage you to watch at least those documentaries to see why the Holocaust is a lie.

>We [informed and the educated]
>all know it happened
>so
>cannot be taken seriously
>just
>belive
>Sky Gods
>right now
>far right Nazi
>far right
>Nazi.

I bet you still have the dent on your forehead.