Want to defect to North Korea; Need help 2

Making another thread.

How do I sign up to fight for North Korea in World War 3? Looks like it's coming soon, so...

Other urls found in this thread:

westernjournalism.com/pentagon-works-protect-power-grid-amid-fears-attack-n-korea/
slate.com/articles/technology/future_tense/2017/04/a_march_won_t_make_the_public_respect_science.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_electromagnetic_pulse
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alejandro_Cao_de_Benós_de_Les_y_Pérez
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the war will spread to every part of the globe, no need to fight in Korea

Learn korean and search for sites in their language.

for. For NK.
I've already learnt basics.

Come to Canada so I can blast your ugly teeth into your skull with two barrels of freedom you fucking commie, il save you the paper work.

The maple leaf forever !!!

CHEKT KEK WILLS IT

Just go to their embassy and beg

I'm not communist and I likely have better teeth than you. I'm more fascist than anything.
t. john smith

Treason is not something you joke about.

A Nuke detonated in High altitude generates EMP (Nuclear electromagnetic pulse)

A single EMP could shut down most of USA power grid & Internet.
And also destroy most electronics (phones, computers, etc)

A Power outage caused by an EMP would cause Urban Violence for several days.

westernjournalism.com/pentagon-works-protect-power-grid-amid-fears-attack-n-korea/

slate.com/articles/technology/future_tense/2017/04/a_march_won_t_make_the_public_respect_science.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_electromagnetic_pulse

Of course you do Mohammed.

I'm a white guy fluent in Korean. Let me know if you need any help. What most Koreans don't understand are the nuances of grammar and extreme subtleties of the vocabulary. I do because I have trained myself to become an expert. Let me know if you need help.

proxy

Would you be offended if I reported you to the FBI for posting this?

Lel can't wait to blast you in the face cuck

No

just go there now. why wait? now is the chance to get behind enemy lines.
godspeed, ya dumb dick.

fucking commies

>"fucking commie"
>Canadian

wew lads'

Put a gun in your mouth and blast off to dreamland, best way desu.

The answer would have been to call up this fat Spanish autist:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alejandro_Cao_de_Benós_de_Les_y_Pérez

He was like the Spanish Chris Chan of North Korean tourism.

... but I see he's been arrested for arms trafficking. Huh. Oh well, guess you'll just have to walk across the DMZ like the Americans who defected did.

Okay, enjoy being on a watch list. If you get detained next time you go to an airport, I hope you think of me.

Yeh if you are going to do it make sure you have no intention of going back

>implying the Korean army wants non-Koreans

They'd probably assume you're a spy.

Oh. Shit. Can we get a #supportNorthKorea trending among dumb leftists?

>Learning a language that is spoken by one of us' allies is illegal
You are fucking retarded

Proxy? You know we can own semi automatic rifles in Canada right?

Offering to help someone defect to an adversary for the stated purpose of aiding in a war against the United States absolutely is illegal, you dipshit. You can't pretend you're innocent unless you can argue in court that you're illiterate and didn't understand his post.

Oh damn

Be from North korea

holy shit lol you were being serious??? hahaha

>reports someone for learning Korean

Your worse than a SJW

He didn't say anything about helping defect, he just want to help him with the language

See See in the context of being a reply to

None thinks your cool dude
Your just making yourself look like a tool.

It's okay, you probably won't be prosecuted unless you actually help him.

>basics
ok, so you've got that fully accomplished, then.

He isn't helping him defect though, he isn't giving any help on flying/buying houses there. Also korean is spoke by South Koreans, one of the united States' allies.

it is kind of a trashy book, but One Second After is super fun to read and fantasize about what you would do in an EMP scenario. a bunch of stuff that isn't really obvious is dealt with in the book which is like a worst case scenario. it's a good read

Check the ID's you newfag

>This thread is just a giant shitpost

and you are seriously threatening to report people on Sup Forums.org, an anonymous image board to the FBI for shitposting about learning korean.

you have super autism. Please leave and never come back.

Lol fucking newfag.

This. If OP or anyone here needs help specifically with the language, I can help.

This is unrelated but I used to spend 8 hour days in Korean bookstores just reading every Korean textbook I could find for any words I didn't already know and copying them and their meanings down if I didn't recognize it. I was thrown out of 2 bookstores for this.

And since everyone else seems to have brought it up, I was just offering to help with the language so OP might be able to avoid expensive classes or something. I could care less what he does with it.

I don't want it to sound like that's all I did. I took 5 years of classes too and did all the free internet sites people typically use, usually just looking for anything at all I might not have seen before.

Using just 1 source to learn a language is the biggest mistake you can make. Every single concept needs to be studied in many different contexts and from many different sources to understand it.

DAY OF THE RAKE CANCELED

They deported all foreigners due to threat of war.

Treason? He isn't american. UK government can strip him of citizensip but it depends on them.

What are you talking about? I didn't use the word treason in the post to which you replied. But okay, sure, if you want to talk about treason, the American would probably be committing treason by helping the Brit defect to the enemy.