So what casualties are we estimating this war with the Norks to have? I'm thinking/hoping around 2-3 Million

So what casualties are we estimating this war with the Norks to have? I'm thinking/hoping around 2-3 Million

Other urls found in this thread:

westernjournalism.com/pentagon-works-protect-power-grid-amid-fears-attack-n-korea/
slate.com/articles/technology/future_tense/2017/04/a_march_won_t_make_the_public_respect_science.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_electromagnetic_pulse
youtube.com/watch?v=XcRC6GLx_T8&feature=youtu.be
missilethreat.csis.org/missile/no-dong/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

7 billion

Entire nork population and Half USA

>UH North korea can take out the US powergrid!

A Nuke detonated in High altitude generates EMP (Nuclear electromagnetic pulse)

A single EMP could shut down most of USA power grid & Internet.
And also destroy most electronics (phones, computers, etc)

A Power outage caused by an EMP would cause Urban Violence for several days.

westernjournalism.com/pentagon-works-protect-power-grid-amid-fears-attack-n-korea/

slate.com/articles/technology/future_tense/2017/04/a_march_won_t_make_the_public_respect_science.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_electromagnetic_pulse

over 9000 six gorillion

What you mean hoping for you fucking Mongolia. This is a case for cutting the head off the snake.

Kek. What a load of shit.

won't happen

Why would you hope for millions to be killed? Our policy has been decapitation for a while.

Day 1 100,000
Day 2 150,000
Day 3 300,000

Probably 6 or 7 hondo

Considering North Korea has the highest surveillance going for it in the world and we have a missile defense system like no other...good luck with that.

I say 0 because nothing will happen

Depends on who goes first.

Death toll will probably be a lot higher if Norks attack first.

If China changes its mind and supports North Korea again like the first war, then all bets are off and this gay Earth is going in the trash.

THAAD is a meme weapon. It's to make shekels, not war.

Why would china support NK in a war...
this isn't an anime dude believe it or not even china is rational as fuck.

Why do people seem to think we can intercept ICBMs?

youtube.com/watch?v=XcRC6GLx_T8&feature=youtu.be

this might help

Well... they did in the past.

China has been the deterrent the entire time.
We were NEVER afraid of North Korea or North Vietnam. We were only scared of China.

>gay Earth is going in the trash.
plz let this happen

0 US
0 North Korean
All in Europe
All in Canada
All in Australia
All in Mexico
All in Cuba
All Saudi
All Israeli

General "Buck" Turgidson: Mr. President, we are rapidly approaching a moment of truth both for ourselves as human beings and for the life of our nation. Now, truth is not always a pleasant thing. But it is necessary now to make a choice, to choose between two admittedly regrettable, but nevertheless *distinguishable*, postwar environments: one where you got twenty million people killed, and the other where you got a hundred and fifty million people killed.
President Merkin Muffley: You're talking about mass murder, General, not war!
General "Buck" Turgidson: Mr. President, I'm not saying we wouldn't get our hair mussed. But I do say no more than ten to twenty million killed, tops. Uh, depending on the breaks.

I'm thinking 0, but hoping 1 billion atleast.

ITR WILL HAPEN

my sweet summer child...

1 person fat enough to be two

millions..it will spread social unrest all over the world

There would only be american causalties, in the trillions I tell you!

???

missilethreat.csis.org/missile/no-dong/

what the hell?

>Seoul/SK
12,000 - combat, artie on Seoul, spec ops strikes
>Japan
600 - terror attack
>US
50 - soldier stuff
>China
500 - soldier stuff
>Best Korea
3.5 million - casualties, civilian starvation, resistance.

Lets all hope around 1.1 million at least

0 Norks
10,000,000 Americans
A handful of Zambians

Because we can. Our gbi and thaad systems aren't good for much, but they would be overkill against nork.

If anyone is going to possibly launch a nuke or two, it's going to be the Norks before they get toppled. Assuming the leaders of NK don't just try to leave with some warheads to sell on the black market.

The deaths will be simply due to a population of Norks committing suicide or starving or otherwise from the fact that their entire world has died and now they have to join with the rest of the world.

For immediate casualties, you have to go for NK doing as much damage to SK as possible. No way NK can win against US and SK, so it's best for NK's final moments to just do alot of damage. So if any Nukes, expect one for SK and one for Japan. They could attempt to fire one towards the West US coast, but you'd have to gamble on if Nork Tech can even make it that far over the ocean, and even then, if the US doesn't just attempt to take out the one or two missiles coming to America. It's just a few missiles, not a barrage of nuclear hellfire such was the fear about Russian nukes.

as much as (((they))) want.

yhwh needs blood

are they preparing for a false flag? it's complete BS

i think they will blow the nuclear facilities up, wait and see if NK retaliate, if they do we have a full war.

SK: 700 000
NK: 2 200 000
US: 800
JP: 200

SK BEING EVACUATED

THID IS NOT A DRILL

>SK BEING EVACUATED
SK BEING EVACUATED
>SK BEING EVACUATED

North Korea -140k soldiers - 50k civilian (they will be used as human shields at strategic targets)

US/South Korea - 5k soldiers -15k civilian

Why do people think their icbms work?

I trust their failures more than our successes, though.

VANCOUVER BEING EVACUATED

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

>VANCOUVER BEING EVACUATED
VANCOUVER BEING EVACUATED
>VANCOUVER BEING EVACUATED

look guys I'm saying words too. durrr

In the past yes. But eventually China realized "what's the point of supporting these starving, brainwashed peasants that just keep doing stupid shit to attention from the world? What do WE really get out of this?".

Hence in recent times, China hasn't been really giving much of a shit for NK. If anything the only thing that China would have to worry about, would be the refugees flooding the North-Eastern Chinese border. Which I'm sure China would enforce with force since they don't really want Norks in their country far as I'm concerned.

MY BOWELS ARE BEING EVACUATED

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

THE PIZZA IS INVADING MY INSIDES AND THE RESULTS ARE EXPLOSIVE!