Jews

There are 15 million jews on the planet.

Fifteen million.

15! As in the number between 14 and 16.

>Sup Forums thinks a small percentage of those people control the entire world of 7 billion people

Am I the only who sees how ludicrous we sound when we blame the jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1370777/Who-else-bankrolled-Tony-Blair-while-he-was-in-Opposition.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/tony-blair/12175813/Tony-Blair-accused-of-conspiracy-over-mass-immigration.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10055613/Labour-sent-out-search-parties-for-immigrants-Lord-Mandelson-admits.html
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/596703.stm
haaretz.com/british-mp-charges-jewish-cabal-is-guiding-tony-blair-1.11028
spinwatch.org/index.php/issues/lobbying/item/181-labour-friends-of-israel-in-the-house
theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/01/the-jewish-origins-of-multiculturalism-in-sweden/
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oIeYoF1VhHc
youtube.com/watch?v=BNcERXGcpEY
ibtimes.com/how-many-people-did-joseph-stalin-kill-1111789
theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/28/jewish-global-population-approaches-pre-holocaust-levels
google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=world jewish population
jewishdatabank.org/studies/downloadFile.cfm?FileID=3257
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country#Countries_and_Territories
jpr.org.uk/map
youtube.com/watch?v=n4axVYZ7NP8
youtu.be/XNWF9CeoZdE
my.vanderbilt.edu/smpy/files/2013/02/Article-PS-Lubinski-et-al-2014-DEC-FINAL.pdf
ssc.wisc.edu/cde/cdewp/98-07.pdf
my.vanderbilt.edu/smpy/files/2013/02/Ferriman_2010.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>4% of population
>90% of influential positions

I can't even be bothered telling you how dumb you are.

>4%

How about you do that math again... venom nigger

This 15 million figure is starting to look suspicious to me. Like 11 million illegals or "Muh 6 gorrillion"

Caesar, 1 person, as in 1 more than 0 and 1 less than 2, controlled an entire empire.

we jews are simply the master race. we are like .8% of the world population but control everything

ayy lmao

If Jews are so powerful how come they've never been president?

Checkmate antisemites

there was a kike red pill thread not 5 minutes ago. Busy day shlomo? Also wtf is that red heart

It's logically, statistically and physically impossible for such a small number of people to exert the influence we ascribe to them.

Tbh I thought there were a hundred million jews or more. I recently found out they are only 15.

Options 1: there are many more somehow

Option 2: there are only 125 million and all the charts we see with people in positions of authority or influence labeled as jews are fake as fuck... did someone care to check those pics?

you can't make money as a president without people trying to overthrow you. Best way is to be a business man

No self-respecting Jew wants to be a puppet, they pull the strings

Sound ridiculous doesn't it? Right? Equally ridiculous is the notion that a hand full of private bankers own the entire world.

option 3. Muh holohoax let's them do whatever the fuck they want

ayy lmao

That's a false comparison. Look up that pic stickied to the catalogue page.

We know that jews have comparatively larger brain segments of the ones that are responsible for speech and acting. It is logical they would be actors and entertainers.

It is not logical that they would control the world...

Aussie maths, I'm not surprised.

Research Bilderberg group faggot

>It is logical they would be actors and entertainers.

they control the media retard. No they don't control the world that's ridiculous but they control 90% of what you hear and watch everyday

never trust those stats m8
they've kept it at that level since fucking WW2
I suspect either they want to keep appearances up or they don't want to get culled because of their numbers

many Americans have kike blood

>In 1995, a new blind trust, known as the Labour Leader Office Fund, was set up by Mr Blair's friend Michael (now Lord) (((Levy))). It has been estimated that £2.5 million was raised. This allowed Mr Blair to run the biggest Opposition office in history.
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1370777/Who-else-bankrolled-Tony-Blair-while-he-was-in-Opposition.html

>Immigration Minister Barbara (((Roche))) is alleged in the book to have taken extraordinary steps to increase net migration, going above and beyond even that requested by Mr. Blair. Another civil servant remarked of Ms. Roche’s personal mission at the ministry: “It was clear that Roche wanted more immigrants to come to Britain. She didn’t see her job as controlling entry into Britain, but by looking at the wider picture in a "holistic way" she wanted us to see the benefit of a multicultural society”.
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/tony-blair/12175813/Tony-Blair-accused-of-conspiracy-over-mass-immigration.html

>Labour 'sent out search parties for immigrants', Lord (((Mandelson))) admits
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10055613/Labour-sent-out-search-parties-for-immigrants-Lord-Mandelson-admits.html

>The programme's producer Martin (((Rosenbaum))) said: "What we show is there is an English backlash but also self-doubt about England's identity. Home Secretary Jack (((Straw))) is worried that nationalism will manifest itself in violence and wants a positive English identity created which will beat off the unpleasant side."
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/596703.stm

>British MP Charges ‘Jewish Cabal’ Is Guiding Tony Blair
haaretz.com/british-mp-charges-jewish-cabal-is-guiding-tony-blair-1.11028

>Labour Friends of Israel in the House
spinwatch.org/index.php/issues/lobbying/item/181-labour-friends-of-israel-in-the-house

The discrepancy can be explained by the fact that Jews are an entire standard definition above whites in IQ. Doesn't do that much for the average population, but more people at the genius extremes.

Before someone is going to counter with "Implying IQ is valid" or some shit like that, it is correlated with income, health and success in life, according to current research.

>That's a false comparison.
Tell that to the xbergs and the xsteins.

I mean I don't know how they count Jews in countries like US etc, but I know how the gov counts gypsies here.. In a town of 1000, lets say there are 400 gypsies, but in the census, only 7 claim gypsy ethnicity so as far as stats go, there are 7 gypsies there.

That's not what people here believe..

That's my point. Their numbers don't add up.

I hate jews. I also hate lack of info.

>The Jewish origins of multiculturalism in Sweden
theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/01/the-jewish-origins-of-multiculturalism-in-sweden/

average iq of israel is 95-99 so kys. Look at what whites have achieved and compare that to what kikes have achieved

They own the media, the money and the cultural programming.
Who needs to be the government when you pay them, inform them and educate them while controlling the world view of the population?

"Educate yourself"

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

check latest @mtracey tweets about influence of A. Frank

Ashkenazim are the only ethnically jewish group above the white mean.

Go look up nobel prize statistics to see what they have achieved. Von Neumann, Einstein, Feynman, Perelman etc.

Also, kinda' ironic that you are trying to discredit jews as having accomplished nothing, when your narrative is that they are behind a worldwide conspiracy to control everything.

>Putin: Soviet Government Was Mostly Jewish 80-85%
youtube.com/watch?v=oIeYoF1VhHc

>Winston Churchill exposes forces behind Communism
youtube.com/watch?v=BNcERXGcpEY

The Central Committee of the Bolshevik Party:

Krylenko Russian
Lounatcharski Russian
Ulyanov (Lenin) JEW
Bronstein (Trotsky) JEW
Apfelbaum (Zinovief) JEW
Lourie (Larine) JEW
Ouritski JEW
Volodarski JEW
Rosenfeldt (Kamanef) JEW
Smidovitch JEW
Sverdlof (Yankel) JEW
Nakhamkes (Steklof) JEW

The Council of the People’s Commissars:

Foreign Affairs Tchitcherine Russian
Nationalities Djugashvili (Stalin) Georgian
Agriculture Protian Armenian
Public Instruction Lounatcharsky Russian
Ulyanov (Lenin) JEW
Economic Council Lourie (Larine) JEW
Food Schlichter JEW
Army & Navy Bronstein (Trotsky) JEW
State Control Lander JEW
State Lands Kauffman JEW
Works V. Schmidt JEW
Social Relief E. Lelina (Knigissen) JEWess
Religions Spitzberg JEW
Interior Apfelbaum (Zinovief) JEW
Hygiene Anvelt JEW
Finance Isidore Goukovski JEW
Press Volodarski JEW
Elections Ouritski JEW
Justice I. Steinberg JEW
Refugees Fenigstein JEW
Refugees (assist.) Savitch JEW
Refugees (assist.) Zaslovski JEW

>15!
>between 14 and 16
Try between 1.4e11 and 1.6e12 fag

Statistics do not equal discrimination or something being nefarious in nature. People who LEGITIMATELY believe in a jewish conspiracy are retarded.

Why aren't there more Asians there then, since they have a higher average IQ than whites?

Explain this. Explain why Jews account for almost 50% of US billionaires; why isn't this the same for Asians?

>behind a worldwide conspiracy to control everything
where did I say this finland you fucking autist? I said they control hollywood, the media. 90% of what you watch and see everyday. Yes kikes have won nobel prizes but so has Obama. Who fucking cares? Human achievement has none other than whites to thank for most of it.

really (((want))) the you's ?

Leaders of the German Spartakusbund:

Karl Liebknecht German(?)
Rosa Luxemburg JEW
Clara Zetkin JEW
Leo Jogiches JEW
Paul Levi JEW
Ernst Toller JEW
Eugene Levine JEW
Kurt Eisner JEW
Gustav Landauer JEW
Erich Muehsam JEW

>In his book, “Unnatural Deaths in the U.S.S.R.: 1928-1954,” I.G. Dyadkin estimated that the USSR suffered 56 to 62 million "unnatural deaths" during that period, with 34 to 49 million directly linked to Stalin.
>In “Europe A History,” British historian Norman Davies counted 50 million killed between 1924-53, excluding wartime casualties.
>Alexander Nikolaevich Yakovlev, a Soviet politician and historian, estimated 35 million deaths.
>In his acclaimed book “The Great Terror: Stalin’s Purge of the Thirties,” Anglo-American historian Robert Conquest said: “We get a figure of 20 million dead [under Stalin], which is almost certainly too low and might require an increase of 50 percent or so.”
ibtimes.com/how-many-people-did-joseph-stalin-kill-1111789

who controls america controls the world. guess who controls america.

Asians are, in fact, disproportionately represented at universities.

Average ashkenazim IQ is 110-115 depending on studies, asian is 105-107. Ashkenazim have higher verbal IQ, while being lacking in visual-spatial. Asians have higher visual-spatial IQ.

Finn user is right. There is no Jewish conspiracy. It's an objective fact.

>The discrepancy can be explained by the fact that Jews are an entire standard definition above whites in IQ
No. It can explain some of it. Jewish nepotism is very much real. And the worst part, jews act white, so a jew gets a job in, let's say, state media, then that jew will only hire other jews. So for example in Denmark, a danish newsprogram called Deadline has a jewish boss, and then the 4 news anchors on that program are also jewish? Get fugd :D, that is nepotism, not higher iq.

The Demiurge has a lot of people fooled.

But the Jews know what he is...

>Am I the only who is brainless dummy?

Unfortunately, no, you are not the only one.

Debunk this:
So, you're saying Jews do indeed have the ability to take high-ranking positions in society, but are not using that at all to their advantage?

>we
Obvious shill is obvious.

Jew is just a phrase. It doesnt always mean a specific race, but a specific group of people.

What people say and do is what makes people nefarious. No one gives a fuck what Jews do or do not own. It's what they say and do.

Stormweenie shill go back to />>>x/ where you can write a spooky story

Nobody on here believes your tinfoiler propaganda

i can attest to this.
if you are jewish with the right family name, all doors are open
yeah it sucks.

explain this. Go ahead I'll give you a chance

He won't.

>Von Neumann

Hi Schlomo, nice name you mentioned there. Have you ever heard the story about the Von Neumann architecture? Developed by two American Goy, described in a formal way by Von Neuman in a report with the help of said goy.

A report subsequently published by another Jew who by pure coincidence left off the name of the goy. Thus we have the Von Neumann architecture.

These kind of pure coincidences have a habit of happening with jews.

Addressed in another post already. They aren't as significantly more intelligent, and are that in other IQ areas.

If you look at China, Japan, Korea and other high-IQ asian ethnicities, they are doing very well, with exceptions being due to cancerous ideological thinking taking hold.

China was a world superpower for a very long time and outperformed Europeans until they decided to become isolationist, burning their fleet. Meanwhile, Europeans embraced post-renaissance mindsets of individualism and science.

The root causes of the industrial revolution are likely many, but that also had a factor, since that is when Europe passed other nations conclusively.

If you want to live indoors and eat something besides government issued food, you have to work. In order to work you have to follow all (((their))) rules:

You must blindly accept multiculturalism, diversity, and that men and woman are equal in every way

You must show up when and where they tell you for as often as they tell you

You will be allotted just enough money to survive on a week by week basis and not a penny more

Your lack to accumulate money, yet still requiring essential items like transportation to work, will force you to go to a (((bank))) and borrow money the bank generates from nothing and then requires you to pay back the bank more money than the money they generated from nothing

To find better work you'll have to borrow more generated from nothing money to purchase pieces of paper from Jewish paper mills called "colleges"

You will act and behave as the perfect goyim, providing services day after day for your (((masters))) until you are to old to be of any use to them and then, once every ounce of energy and life has been drained from your tired old body, you will be given a small stipend to live out your days until your not to far off death

Disobey your (((masters))) in any way and you may be denied the right to work and everything you've worked for will be taken away from you until you are left pennyless or are willing to accept the lowest forms of work and left with a life of hopelessness

The Jewish lie that "you can work for yourself", "you'll be a famous entrepreneur", "you can start your own business" are merely fabricated lies, similar to "winning the lottery" that they only allow a very few to ever obtain and even those that obtain such rare achievements will many times have those extra rewards stripped away from them at a later point in time by the IRS or some other form of usury.

>There are 15 million jews on the planet.
Are there?

In 1939, there were 15 million jews in the world according to the World Almanac.

Between 1939-1945, 6 million jews die in the holocaust.

In 1945, that would leave about 9 million jews.

Assume for argument's sake that jews had the same population growth as whites. There were 700 million whites in 1945. Now there are about a billion. Call it a 50% increase.

So one would expect the jewish population today to be about 15 million again. This is a fair assumption to make, since both the MSM

theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/28/jewish-global-population-approaches-pre-holocaust-levels

And google

google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=world jewish population

make the same assumptions.

HOWEVER, when you actually inspect the censuses, there are at least 20 million jews in the world or as many as 23 million, as stated here on page 88.

jewishdatabank.org/studies/downloadFile.cfm?FileID=3257

This is the source of the wikipedia data on the world jewish population.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country#Countries_and_Territories

Notice that there are two figures for the total number of jews in the world (the (((Guardian))) and (((google))) of course report the lower number) with exactly 6 million discrepancy. Is this pure coincidence???

Why do they need two totals? What extra people are included in the "Enlarged Jewish Population" total? There must be a good reason, right?

>The “enlarged” Jewish population includes the sum of (a) the “core” Jewish population; (b) all other people of Jewish parentage who, by “core” Jewish population criteria, are not currently Jewish (e.g. they have adopted another religion or otherwise opted out); and (c) all respective non-Jewish household members (spouses, children, etc.)
NB
>all other people of Jewish parentage
>children
jpr.org.uk/map

Aren't these people jews???

Oy vey! Truth

Is there nepotism and occasional abuse? Yes, but that is more of a HUMAN problem than a jew problem and would still not be evidence of a conspiracy.

Some people do bad things. Couple that with being rich and you have a potential to do big damage, but that doesn't mean you should blame an entire group for the actions of the individual...That would be Marxist.

>15!
>a number between 14 and 16 million

WRONG

No amount of shilling can hide the blatantly obvious Jewish influence over every major country on earth kike. You either throw the goyim a bone for once or you get another shoah. The choice is yours, but everyone knows you're too greedy for the former. Enjoy the comeuppance.

Vermin prefer to work in darkness

You haven't addressed the Jewish role in perpetuating communism. You say Jews are more intelligent, which is true, you admit the fact that they have the ability to take high-ranking roles in society, yet you deny the fact that they use this, even though they have historically done so to form the state of Israel as well as create communist regimes?

That dataset is much to small to account for anything, and there are weird conclusions drawn based on it. That's all I have to say about this post of yours.

Nepotism =/= conspiracy on a global scale.

Nepotism happens everywhere. That does not excuse blaming an entire collective.

Regardless of IQ, there are still many millions more white geniuses than Jews or Asians in the West. Why is their proportional representation so low? Why are whites having to compete with Jews and Asians in their own fucking countries at all? Why are whites the only ethnic group that aren't allowed to organise as an ethnic group?

By that logic, white enslavement of Africans wasn't carried out by white people.
>occasional abuse
Literally the entirety of the Bolshevik elite was Jewish, Jews own the majority of media corporations, Jews have an identity separate to that of white Europeans, Jews clearly use this power for agendas suiting Jews and Jews alone (e.g. Zionism).

Being intelligent does not mean you can't be naive. They seem to have a streak of political activism.

I do not deny they use nepotism, I just think every group does that. That is not exclusive to them.

delete this

I haven't seen you respond to a comment relating to Jewish influence in communism or Zionism. This goes far beyond simple nepotism. You have given me reasons as to why Jews are capable of carrying out such operations, I, and many others, have given you examples of how they have abused such power. Why are you still in denial?

As if pol were one person

No one is blaming an entire group. But these individuals are Jews, organise on a racial basis with other Jews and Israel, pursue Jewish and Israeli interests, and say and do what they do because of Jewish racial consciousness. So why shouldn't we call them Jews? What is your problem exactly?

I dislike the fact that one tends to get labeled a racist for talking about white issues, but that is another argument.

I do not support not having to compete with other ethnic groups, however. You work with what you have to compete. That is capitalism. Competition breeds success and technological progress, which is good for everyone in the long run.

They have a streak of white genocide in their blood. Our races are in a war of annihilation. My side is currently not fighting :/

>Nepotism happens everywhere. That does not excuse blaming an entire collective.
If the entire collective practice nepotism it does.
>Nepotism =/= conspiracy on a global scale.
Conspiracy? The jews are honest in what they are trying to do.
youtube.com/watch?v=n4axVYZ7NP8
The strawmans are getting tiresome, are you starting to feel the pressure?

>I don't deny they use nepotism
So you're admitting that these "retarded" theories are true? The difference is, this is racial "nepotism", not genuine nepotism. This is a foreign people entering a nation, infiltrating sectors of its society and sinking its claws into the entire structure of the nation to manipulate it, as has been done in Russia with communism, which was perpetuated almost unanimously by Jews.

>He thinks IQ is a factual and good measurement of success.

>which is good for everyone in the long run
So mass migration into Europe is good for us? Don't kid yourself: it isn't, and it is perpetuated largely by Jews, who, with a foreign heritage and identity, have little loyalty to this nation, but to their own people.

>Defending kikes
>Despite the child murder, ritual sacrifice, rape, slander, lies, blasphemy, destruction of moral values, the fact that they own most of the big businesses and only God knows what else.

How I miss the days when we could flush you shill fags out of the board with pony porn.

>based former colony

>Implying the JIDF hasn't been around almost as long as Sup Forums has.

If no one is blaming them, why bring up their ethnicity in a derogatory sense in the first place. People being jewish has very little to do with the abuses of a minority, since they still come from many different backgrounds.

European Jews (Ashkenazim) came to America from many different areas, such as Russia, Poland, Germany, Hungary etc. There is nothing that would make someone being jewish inherently evil and they are not a hivemind, yet there is a tendency to bring up the echoes around people where their jewishness is irrelevant.

That's how Jews think mate. They learn about the holocaust just the same as we do. How do you think that makes them feel about white nationalism and identity? Don't you ever wonder why every other racial identity is celebrated and supported by interest groups, but whites are quite literally persecuted as racist? Who do you think is responsible for that perception? Why does this belief system only exist in countries with large Jewish populations? How do you think they implemented it? It demonstrates their total control over our societies and mass consciousness.

youtu.be/XNWF9CeoZdE

Why are the vast majority of people who bring about social changes like sexual liberation, mass migration and communism Jews? The Jewish clique is international, and, regardless of the host nation's location, they still have contact with one another, even more so with globalisation.

>if the entire collective practice nepotism.

Prove to me EVERY JEW does that, otherwise, get the fuck out of here with your own collectivist mindset. I don't give a single fuck about the collective. I care about the individual.

>the jews are honest in what they are trying to do

Define "the jews". That guy does not speak for every jew.

>People being jewish has very little to do with the abuses of a minority
It has everything to do with being Jewish. Do you think 2,000 years of persecution, ghettoisation, expulsion, and pigroms that ended in a holocaust had no effect on the way Jews perceive and act towards whites?

OP is absurd. It makes little difference how many people of a group there are when it comes to power. It only matters how much money they are in control of. All you need is a handful of billionaires to control the entire world. Handful, as in five or less. Also, they don't need to be billionaires but only need to be in control of billions of dollars in assets. Banker CEO's and hedge fund executives, for example. Money is power on this planet Earth, because money corrupts and governments are corruptible.

Also, OP chose a bad example for his photo. Yes, most jews are sleazy parasites but not the guy in OP's photo. That's Fyvush Finkel, an actor, and a very good, warm and big-hearted man.

Oh I know how long the Kike Internet Shill Force has been around. It's just that it was somewhat manageable back in the day, even with the absolutely cucked mods. But now we have at the very least, a dozen shill threads on the Catalog a day, and any good or interesting thread gets deleted. And trying to flush these parasites out with the tried and true method of pony posting only triggers the cuck mods, who then delete the post, and ban that poster. I utterly despise what Sup Forums has become these days.

No one is talking about every Jew. Please see.

Not every Jew does this. But the majority of the manipulators (e.g. the communists shown in the images linked on this thread (which you have still ignored)) are indeed Jews with a separate identity and a separate set of ambitions. Show me Europeans who go to Japan and control their financial, social and political sectors and who themselves influence said features. Show me Japanese people who do the same in Britain. This feature of entering other nations, taking control of each strata of society and altering said society with a certain agenda is almost exclusively practised among Jews in modern society.

If you want to support Israel, go there and pay taxes to live there. Don't support Israel with American taxpayer dollars or the money you make because you live in the USA. Israel does not support the USA with money. Israel takes from us and shows nothing but contempt for the USA.

According to current research, it is.
Check out Jordan B Peterson on Youtube, as well as:
my.vanderbilt.edu/smpy/files/2013/02/Article-PS-Lubinski-et-al-2014-DEC-FINAL.pdf

ssc.wisc.edu/cde/cdewp/98-07.pdf

my.vanderbilt.edu/smpy/files/2013/02/Ferriman_2010.pdf

People who say IQ doesn't matter are usually people with low IQ themselves, or people who don't want to face up to the reality that not everything is equal in the world.

Newsflash, it doesn't have to be.