After this Berkely situation, I've gotten to thinking

After this Berkely situation, I've gotten to thinking.

Identity Evropa goes far too unnoticed on this board.

Why haven't you joined and organized your fellow European Americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AngeloJohnGage/status/853409222729629696
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Proof she had her hands on him before he threw the punch

>>Proof she had her hands on him before he threw the punch
no
Proof she had her hands on him before he made contact

Just future conversations about this picture.

>did you see that evil nazi punching that girl?
>"well, that was a commie, and if we're punching out Nazis, then of course we're punching out commies"

Drive the narrative to punch out anyone unAmerican to coerce with their anti-nazi talking point.

I'M THE user THAT PUNCHED HER I THOUGHT IT WAS A GUY

I HAD ALREADY KNOCKED OUT 8 IDENTICAL LOOKING ANTIFAS.

Punching a girl isn't exactly a good look for us

Antifa can rot in hell, girl or guy, they're all parasites.
Besides, these days you can hardly tell who has a penis and who doesn't anymore.

> Proof she had her hands on him before he made contact

She put up her hands, bc he came running right at her to deliberately punch her. By putting up her hands, she was trying to defend herself from his onslaught.

twitter.com/AngeloJohnGage/status/853409222729629696

IE doesn't really do the whole anonymity thing from what I've noticed. I can't be a part of one of these organizations (job related). American Vanguard at least blurs faces when they post pics. I'd join them instead. Personal preference.

You did well /ourguy/

We live in an age where it's hard to tell leftie men and women apart.

Kek is visibly happy with antifa BTFO commies.

I can feel it in the air tonight.

who's us, you shilling shit?

Nice digits
Post dick

All this dude gotta do is say hes muslim and then antifa would be ok with him hitting dat bitch

iv shilled it a little bit here and there but you are honestly right that it doesnt get the attention it deserves... they were at TRSTLEMANIA!!! they come out to all the events and are pretty tight with richards.

definitely some of the most prime candidates for /ourguys/

>defend herself from his onslaught
just like your wife doesnt do every night with nigger cocks

Are you Nathan?

post timestamp

I'm about to join. Identity Evropa and Nathan Damigo are going to get a lot of attention after this. I think a lot of people are realizing that Trump isn't going to help us like we thought he would. Now is the time to take to the streets. The Left is a cancer that must be eliminated.

Im in the process of getting all the identity evropa dox's. Ill be releasing them sometime next week.

Enjoy being taunted around campus, you nazi larper faggots :) We'll come for you.

Psyop

see
Let me know if you want us to show up at your moms house after noon, fatboy.

>Implying IE are even trying to hide and quiver in fear unlike you antifa fags

Fuck off Antifaleaf. We have guns. If you come into our homes, we'll kill you, plain and simple. Right wingers are already taunted on campus anyway. Nothing new.

Have you 'tards ever seen "America Destroyed by Design"?

Of course you have. You are 'tards.

What is the only viable way for the government to fire up the FEMA camps? Oh, right, to get you doing exactly what you are doing.

Nice job retards.

>she
>her

Hey we don't come into your home and dox you for accidentally refusing to suck tranny cock or whatever shit tier social laws you have in Canuckistan, you leave us to take out our trash in peace.

Who is this lad

That niBBa is very well dressed.

Good luck faggot.