youtube.com/watch?v=vEGyL417UEk
youtube.com/watch?v=MtX3rst7i5o
youtu.be/cdfPihx2DwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=k_CaMLaxfas
linkedin.com/in/heather-martin-029373b5
instantcheckmate.com/people/michael-martin/?state=Maryland&city=Halethorpe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ah, these people are freaking crazy.
We need to seriously troll this guy so he doesn't think this is a good gig anymore.

i dont think this is that funny and i bet it is fake too the kids have to be in on this

>report them to DSS
>Have their kids taken away
The best and only solution

Bradbury brothers gotta be involved in this in some way

Wtf this is child abuse.

This is fake as shit.

There is no way that is real.

can someone give me a quick rundown?

Watch a few videos. Cody's meltdowns are not acting. That kid is being emotionally tormented.

W-w-we must preserve the white race!

this guy is a fucking loon

youtube.com/watch?v=vEGyL417UEk

see

tl;dr - just read the paper 10 years from now. Look for the article of a boy butchering his entire family in their sleep.

youtube.com/watch?v=MtX3rst7i5o

Those kids are not in on this.

Look how confused and upset they are.

Look at the tears on that kids face.

Listen to his voice break as his desperation kicks in.

This is child abuse.

thansk fa,

That kid is sure going to grow up to be a mentally stable man!

Bet he is soon going to be afraid of even leaving his room because he thinks he "fucks something up". So sad to see the parents raising him to be a hikikomori neet.

>This is child abuse.

> Be white family
> Start Youtube channel
> Option 1: Completely boring, rich family, who talk and laugh about memes.
> Option 2: Be Daddyo5 family and mentally torment your own kids for a buck.

wtf I hate white ppl now

or maybe a white Elliot Rodger

>Over +700,000 subscribers
>No one has done a damn thing yet.

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

i will look into it more but i am suspicious of it being fake because of how long the channel has been up and how many people watch

When you abuse your kids for cash. When will whites learn?

or
>be nigger tribal unit
>video shows up on liveleak

wtf I love this channel now
t: john podesta

There trying to be the new McJuggernuggets but they arent succeeding.

I think most of the viewers are probably kids who don't know any better and find the abuse entertaining.

YouTube doesn't have a duty of care legally.

I am a teacher, but my duty of care is only legally recognised in Australia.

Fuck these assholes up, user.

Do it for the kids.

>Bad things don't happen
Must be nice growing up so sheltered

The way he said the outro pissed me.off. he said it like it was a rehearsed thing. Like a mil officer just told him to say something. Fuck the fat cunt of a wife, and the ugly deadbeat of a dad.

How the fuck can they afford to raise four kids? Were they on welfare bucks prior to youtube?

They have other kids you don't see out turning tricks on the street corners

youtu.be/cdfPihx2DwQ
>22 minutes of telling your 5-7 year old kid you're kicking him out of the house because he is a problem child
Even if it is a prank, it's fucked. all the vids from late december-mid january show cody has a messed up face/lip, like he got legit KO'd

Theres got to be at least 10 hours worth of footage of the father yelling at cody alone, can we compile the worst of it and send it to CPS?

>swearing in front of your children

how is no one else mad about this?

great, these kids will be able to move out as soon as they go to college and stop being neets

Holy shit, look at 19:12, the dad yanks the kid's arm while he was under the sink, slamming his face into the frame with an audible thunk

Why is this on Sup Forums? I don't disagree with those parents being scum and I definitely agree with them needing to be reported but, this feels more like something for Sup Forums, /r9k/, or Sup Forums

Is there an underlying motive for this being here? Were they Hillary shills during the election?

b would cheer the dad on for the lulz and the rest don't have any traffic. This isn't political yet but we can meme it so

I can only make so many replies, but I will give you this.

That kind of talk is filthy, in front of your kids and in public.

This prick is using this language all over the internet for the friends of the kids to see, and their parents.

Losers in the public eye already.

That's fucked

Daddyofive has a Facebook page but all the comments that were shit talking him and link to CPS were removed. He knows what he's doing is wrong.

just keep reporting them for child abuse
>because it is

got nothing to do with being white, it has to do with being a shitty parent.

cody din du nuffin.

Would be so fun if someone reported them.

They supposedly live in Maryland. If you want report the videos to maryland child protective services.

Please stop destroying white families.

Pretty good acting if it's fake. Either way those kids will grow up to be homosexual or trans, then get raped by BBC. Blame the parents.

Just checked Maryland's CPS site and it said they need an address. Fuck.

just realized how much shit this cody kid is going to get in school for the crying/insane parents (if he isn't already getting shit for it)

kid must feel like he has no escape... feel bad for him

"What made you go into serial killing? Is there one specific memory from your childhood that changed who you were? What caused this?" Fucking horrible. I hope these parents are publicly executed.

new vid

youtube.com/watch?v=k_CaMLaxfas

Try messaging news stations in Maryland I sent a message to WBAL

this is some seriously annoying shit. i don't care about the kids they look like annoying kids also. but i fucking hate seeing adults shout at kids it makes me want to hurt the adult very badly. you don't need to scream at some dumb kid.

after seeing a few video i beleive it is actual abuse like the dad pushed the kid into a bookshelf

i will report this fag for sure

Nope. Not giving these heartless faggots another view. Fuck them.

Fucking white trash piece of shit

These people are the definition of degenerate.
>Inb4 dylann roof
This is bullshit at it's worse. This is child abuse.

>white people

fucking cunts, no wonder you grow up to become school shooters.

The kids are shitty because of their parents.

>tfw parents would always do shit like this to me but would never say it was a prank

cody's gonna be strangling hookers thinking about his father soon

>rich family
That was never an option for this white trash, which is why:
>mentally torment your own kids for a buck

Can someone explain something to me?
Why do parents think it's okay to curse in front of their kids, but bar the kids from cursing themselves? Don't make much sense to me.

fred durst lookin-ass pieces of shit. that's fucked

You do realize they do fanmail.

Americans are so pathetic. Swearing, yelling, false accusations.

A cop user from another thread said he was going to take care of it. At the very least it looks like they'll be investigated by child services. This shit is just cruel for the sake of youtube views.

DaddyOFive P.O box 571 Damascus MD.20872

Closest I could find an to address to anyone who wants to report them.

Has anyone posted about this guy on Kiwifarms?

Cheeky

Hi cuckulds I just found out I am Jewish yeah you nazi loveing cuckulds.

REPORT THEM FOR CHILD ABUSE. GET THEIR CHANNEL SUSPENDED.

Fucking cunts.

The comments gave me cancer.

Are these people cosnidered white by Sup Forums ?

not mention using your family for online attention while fucking your kids up

just imagine when the cameras off

Who is this crackhead guy, the dad?

he sounds legitimately mentally disabled, but they have a nice house... and kids

the fuck?

>Get channel suspended
How about we get them suspended from custody of their children dumbass. The YouTube videos are proof. Don't report the video

I THINK I MAY HAVE FOUND HIS ADDRESS!

His name is Mike Martin and his wife's name is Heather. I managed to find the wife's LinkedIn profile, which suggests she lives in Halethorpe, Maryland:

linkedin.com/in/heather-martin-029373b5

Searching for Mike Martins in Halethorpe yields 7 results, one of which is a 34-year-old whose relatives include one Heather Lynn (possibly his wife, Heather Martin?)

instantcheckmate.com/people/michael-martin/?state=Maryland&city=Halethorpe

Abusive father, fat pig mother.

They both should be gassed.

This implies that they yell at their kids like this whenever they do do something wrong.

In which case, these parents are fucking apes.

Borderline nigger behavior.

Take their income (YouTube).

They have already been reported to authorities (Social Services)

How many people reported them for child abuse yet?

DaddyOFive P.O box 571 Damascus MD.20872

> P.O box in Damascus

Look harder, Jorgan.

This shit brings back some of my darker memories. Just the look those kids' faces make makes me feel uneasy. I'd love to see their dad get mugged by niggers.

Nobody is considered white by Sup Forums

Send these videos to Fox news and let them blow it up

>Morbidly obese, MTV generation procreates
>Cannot into lulz
>Cannot into parenting
>????
>Children turn into Nazis
>Profit

Tweet it @ trump too

H3h3 should take these cucks down

The mother reminds me of the black mother who, as a "joke," forced her panicked, crying child to pack up and leave the house because he said he supported Trump.

A lot of us were shocked at how cruel that mother was. This one is just as bad and sadistic.

Those parents are despicable.

Why does the mother give me horrible flashbacks of my grandmother screeching at me and verbally abusing me almost everyday of my childhood life? I think I may have developed some sort of lite form of PTSD.

The kids seem nice and I don't want them to be taken from their parents unless there's more to support an abusive case. I would call this a case of abuse however.

Flag their channel too, you cant scare kids like this man

could Sup Forums actually make these fucks pay for this shit instead of just talking about it?

If you flag the channel and the videos come down all the evidence is gone

This is not acceptable.

As a father, I only had to hear about two seconds of the "prank" to know that the children are definitely not in on this, and therefore this situation is that they are being psychologically abused for Youtube views.

The fat lardbeast of a mother needs to be put in a facility where she cannot harm or influence any children in any way, let alone her own.

Yeah, by taking away the money they make off their poor kids.