>>121291548

>Kim tries to shoot a missile into the ocean again
>Doesn't even make it past the launchpad

why should we care?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XsW1RHAfn3o
westernjournalism.com/pentagon-works-protect-power-grid-amid-fears-attack-n-korea/
slate.com/articles/technology/future_tense/2017/04/a_march_won_t_make_the_public_respect_science.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_electromagnetic_pulse
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not unless we suddenly find out in was actually ICBM.

wait till china disciplines their child

They're going to do a nuclear test by Sunday.

As soon as Pence returns from South Korea, the war starts.

GUYS 2 AIRCRAFT CARRIERS JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

WW3 WHEN

Unified Korea within the end of June. You heard it here first

KIM JONG UN JUST RODE BY MY HOUSE ON A BIKE

HAPPENING

DUDE LOOK! I TOOK A PICTURE OF ONE WITH MY DRONE JUST NOW HOLY SHIIITTTT

take the fucker out before they advance any further. if we don't we're as cucked as sweden.

invade=fairly good change of 25kt burst over a large South Korean or Japanese city.

Not going to happen

youtube.com/watch?v=XsW1RHAfn3o

LIVE NORK STREAM GET IN HERE

I find it funny how there are still people that say Obama is still their president when right now he's not giving a shit about North Korea, Assad, or anything for that matter

>Korea wins war
>get leader Kim jung un hailed as a hero
>warned the People that the Americans were coming by sea

>So...do we invade or what?

plot-twist that wasn't the nuke that blew up, they still have for pre-empting an invasion that could occur after the purported nuke was tested.

it's a ruse

>Not sure if this is regular broadcasting for North Korea
>Or if they're trying shit again

kim has brought great shame upon his famiry

it won't happen, if war begins, south korea won't exist anymore

I thought of that but for now I'm having a laugh. I'm sure the UN coalition is already aware of this

*they still have it for pre-empting an invasion

2 Aircraft carriers ?
Wow, I thought we only had one capable of flight, dang they're sneaky !

M.O.A.B.S have a shelf life of around 13 years and now they're about to expire. Drop loads of that on Pyongyang and they cant do shit

Let's be real, North Korea would win.

North Korea would bum rush the hell out of the South, and there is little the US could do about it. Once they get it, it's guerilla warfare on a mass scale. The US can barely defeat flip flop fighters in the mideast and you expect them to do shit about this? Yeah okay buddy, they can take out NK's airforce and navy, but that's about it. Once the NK troops get into SK it's done. Game over. They'll rush in like ants, and flood the streets regardless of if they defect later on or not. Even if they defect, they'll form their own militias to survive in teh storm and cause even more chaos and confusion. YOU ARE FUCKED.

Was it a plain old missile? No warhead?

nope

Buddy, that's exactly how the war played out in the 50s except when the UN stepped in, they nearly took all of Korea within a few weeks. Only reason why it wasn't won was because China got involved for North Korea. Now China is on our side, so the North really is pretty fucked

Small nuclear warhead.

It's copypasta, he spams it in every thread with the same picture.

Sauce?

A Nuke detonated in High altitude generates EMP (Nuclear electromagnetic pulse)

A single EMP could shut down most of USA power grid & Internet.
And also destroy most electronics (phones, computers, etc)

A Power outage caused by an EMP would cause Urban Violence for several days.

westernjournalism.com/pentagon-works-protect-power-grid-amid-fears-attack-n-korea/

slate.com/articles/technology/future_tense/2017/04/a_march_won_t_make_the_public_respect_science.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_electromagnetic_pulse

fuck

>Now China is on our side, so the North really is pretty fucked
This.

His ass.

ye