ITT: we thank America for winning both world wars

thank you, America

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/otD52qwC9xw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck you america

I love my nation and I love my soldiers but I will never support the absolute monstrosity America caused by joining world war 1

>Fighting jewish wars
Fuck off.

thank you, America

Thanks (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((America)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

kek

I don't feel like a winner desu senpai

Well Fuck You Germany for losing the second one

Why didn't you stop us? You had the chance.... Now it all burns.

Thanks for the first one, but I have mixed feelings about the second one desu.

You're welcome.
You're welcome, too, for keeping the Russians out of the Fulda Gap for a hundred years.

Britain won ww1
Soviet Russia ww2

Yeah congrats on fighting for the shithole country we have today

The chosen people thank you for your service

IM SORRY

What game is that? Looks /comfy/.

>Be Churchill
>See France falling to the Germans
>Thinks: Oh shit the German navy + stolen French navy ships = our navy defeated.
>Tells the French destroy their own ships, the French don't
>Orders the British navy to blow the french nay up anyway.
>Thinks: Oh I wonder what the Americans are doing.

>"winning" WW1

you mean profiting off the deaths of millions of white Europeans and funding the desecration of their ancestral homeland

I appreciate the US sending fighting troops the the profiteering for both sides before picking a side was the ultimate jew move

Your punishment is all those shitskins raping your women.

they took credit for our wildly successful pacific campaign

fuck off america quit taking credit for other people's actions

other examples of american grandstanding shit: they copyrighted ugboots

we made those cunt fuck i'm so sick of your shit america fuck off

you exist because we allow it, leaf

Shadow President. Watch Joel from Vinesauce on youtube, he's a swede and he sends nukes to norway.

Shouldn't of gassed all those Jews and cripples yeah filthy goyim.

Britain was starved and beaten by the end of the 1st year WW1, only with USA assistance were they able to rebound and continue the fight
USA could have crushed the German """Empire""" single handedly anyways

similar situation in WW2, USA lend lease was the soviets lifeline, without it Hitler would have steamrolled USSR, later to be destroyed by USA anway of course

God, making sure the Swedes couldn't get nukes is probably the I've smartest thing our ancestors ever did.

So proud of my country for winning the war. Saved the soviets from the nazis.

I'm pretty sure more white women fuck with non-white men in the usa than here in Germany.

Gassing was never a method of execution you uneducated burger

this
they had the chance

in the work camps, of course

> Be American kid in US public school circa 1980
> Taught America won WW2.
> ~~~ decades go by ~~~~
> wikipedia.org
> Read the USSR fought more, died more, deserves more recognition than the USA.
> Enter the new millennium.
> No more USSR.
> Logically gave up all achievements since they don't exist.
> USA won WW2 all by herself.
Sucks to be the former USSR.

The holocaust is a lie you dumb murican idiot.

Gassing would've been more ethical then starving/working millions of people to death.

I suppose we couldn't have done it with out you america so thanks...

So you're saying they should have gassed all those Jews

There's a Murdoch for every occasion
youtu.be/otD52qwC9xw

We should have fought for the axis instead

Thanks for ruining Europe, America.

Kek, I don't think you've researched it outside of hollywood movies

I think that's exactly what he's saying.
What a bigot, amiright?

>No smoking
>On the boat that's about to land directly in a hail of machine gun fire with you in it
I hope that rule was loosely enforced.

ALLAHU AKBAR

Throw yourself off a roof, Ahmed.

>winning for the jewish bankers to have a complete monopoly on culture and econ

I cant even have a conversation with the boomer filth. Most entitled gen ever. They all think they worked hard and have 2 or 3 gov checks coming in every month.

Sorry. Thanks for ruining our Northeast with all the potato people.
>I'm actually sorry though

Fatima Merkel seems to be destroying Europe for Germany just fine for the 3rd time in 100 years.

DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREAD TO GET RUSSIANS BRITISH AND AMERICANS ALL YELLING AT EACH OTHER

SAGE

Typical Anglo not even mentioning Germany.

Why America ;_;

I'd do it again to, but go for the commies right after as well

Russia would have not even had come close to winning if the us didnt give them half of their resources

>Britain was starved and beaten by the end of the 1st year WW1,
They recovered and broke the lines with tanks.(Still ww1)

>similar situation in WW2, USA lend lease was the soviets lifeline, without it Hitler would have steamrolled USSR
No, wrong again. Soviets moved their production past ural mountain, and by end of 42, out producing germany. 23% of the lend-lease went to Soviet Union. The allies cut Russia off, because Stalin demanded the old borders to be Russian.

yeah I'm so fucking glad my forefathers were tricked by (((Franklin Delano Roosevelt))) into killing people that we share blood with to save a bunch of ungrateful kikes that hate us and then handing over Europe's people, land and history to bolshevik rapists from the asian steppes. I'm so fucking glad that niggers were brought to Europe for the first time by our military

You fags just couldn't leave it alone, all you faggots had to do was stay in Germany, drink your fucking beer, turn some jews into soap and mind your own business but NOOOOOOOOO you just HAD to invade Poland and annex sovereign countries DIDNT YOU

Russia won WWII.

Poland stole our land and killed our citizen before the war. POLAND HAD IT COMING

And we'd have a white homeland if you guys had called it good after taking Central Europe.

You think the Banks would let Hitler get away with abolishing the private central bank?
They wouldve made war with Hitler regardless.

I think that they would have thought twice before risking an attack on a German state that had the opportunity to regroup during the latter part of the '40s.

/thread

You're right man. Can you believe there's that kind of bigotry in the current year?

I'm literally still shaking. It's 2017 everyone! Stop the hate!

>thanking America instead of Britain and France for WWI
>thanking America instead of the Soviets for WWII
kys fag

Well it's not like you guys could have fought in the pacific. What with all the friendly fire and such.

>thanking a Fucking Leaf
>ever

I'm so sorry, we didn't know we were on the wrong side...

oh boy let me link an infographic created by another b tard to support my shitty ideas

Canada played no role in either wars, no argument. But don't pretend you guys won anything. The fucking commies took more jap land in 6 weeks than you guys did in 3 years.

blah. you dumbshit dane

victory in europe and victory in japan means victory occurred in EUROPE FOR EUROPE and in JAPAN FOR JAPAN.

what were the victories for? peace in both locales while america continued on fighting wars.

truth is: lose war you end up winning peace. win war then you just win a ticket into the next field of battle

>Canadian education

>Also Canadian Education

This

Thanks man, thanks for saving my ass so I could be born a obese swine that eats and plays games.

>american education

Sad....

KEK

If Germany had just fucking waited they would have become the powerhouse of Europe anyway.

Bullshit landgrabs just pissed everyone off and brought the whole thing down around your ears.

>b-but Hitler didn't want war and Churchill was the real warmonger
>Lebensraum was completely voluntary

The only 'legitimate' Nazi expansion was into Austria. Everything else was criminal and demanded international response. Hitler fucked the German people harder than you possibly understand.

I'll wear a poppy for the confused asian in your land on Remembrance Day.

Don't fool yourself canuck. Just cause canada took part in both wars doesn't mean we were integral to anything. Our fucking greatest accomplishment was dieppe, and all that did was show the brits and yanks what not to do.

Don't keep blowing off the sacrifices of legitimate Canadians.