HAHAHAHAHA POL BLAMED FOR VIOLENCE!!

Pol shutdown imminent. All twitter is blaming you!

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/rvawonk/status/853341824337022981
archive.is/dBehg
mobile.twitter.com/RVAwonk/status/853341007387254786
youtube.com/watch?v=JqtSuL3H2xs
youtu.be/ZOnaJof2Sq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Link: mobile.twitter.com/rvawonk/status/853341824337022981

yeah... because the people in all black throwing m80s don't make themselves look guilty enough.

this aint obamas America anymore you filthy commie cunt

(((Hollywood))) celebrities are throwing support for people who dress in all black and throw their piss and shit in people's faces.

On a scale from 1 to 6-gorillion, how better off would the world be if the next movie awards show was utterly destroyed in a thermobaric explosion?

The truth doesn't matter. This will hit the major networks and you'll end up paying for collision with the Russian government

you have to go back, paco.

>provokatsiya
??????

(((Debra Messing)))

>whining about m80's
know how I know you're in highschool pussy?

Can't wait til you losers are rounded up. Keep hiding behind your keyboards. I bet you pussies walk with your eyes down most of the time :).

>leaf

why do they romanticize and use Russian words and phrases and then claim Trump is working for Russia???

russian for provocation
no clue why she would say that even

>walk with your eyes down most of the time
that's only because i'm autistic doe

Wtf? I'm black cracker!

>irrelevant fat bean eater

>flag
checks out

>Messing is Jewish, and had a Bat Mitzvah ceremony; her ancestors emigrated from Poland and Russia.[4][5][6]
Really made me think.

>Keep hiding behind your keyboards.
I'm not hiding.
archive.is/dBehg
By all means, get a major news network to come to my apartment and do a major news story on me. Lol, get fugd you fag.

>irrelevant leaf cuck

why do they label everything they don't like: alt-right, racist, misogynist, homophobic, fascist, transphobic.

also, none of those are related to Sup Forums. that's a republican twitter account.

how are you going to round up anybody? look at the male vote for trump. having a bunch of shitskins in an alliance with feminist against white men doesn't work unless they're unarmed and outnumbered.

you lose

is Mexico as skype'd as Murrica ? Or do you still have a country ?

>Nose
oi vay

>the truth doesnt matter
LOL yes it does. you'll see. no one will give a flying fuck about what happened to antifa except little anarchist faggots. people are sick of obama type politicians and the niggers who support them, and you are now seeing the blowback and mass support of the right no matter what

>Debra Messing

You'd be hard-pressed to find a more insufferable cunt in the entire country.

Oh look it's another Twitter screenshot thread. >Implying that we should give a shit what a literally nobody thinks

Nah. Shes wrong. That guy from Stranger Things said it was time to go out and punch people in the face and thats exactly what happened. Stranger Things guys fault.

Really hurts coming from a ((keyboard warrior.)) Lol. I'm not hiding. If anyone has anything they want to say to me, they can find me.

>Caroline
A name of a fucking Roastie.
>Lady Caroline, Trinity. (Mentioned to literally ride the cock carousel.)
(Caroline, that movie by Tim Burton) Wanted the sock puppet D.

So only liberals are allowed to promote and tolerate their conspiracy theories?

mobile.twitter.com/RVAwonk/status/853341007387254786
>Earliest mention (that I've found) of #Berkeley came from an alt-right acct. Interesting how they were predicting clashes b4 they happened
Yea. Who could have predicted that the people who showed up to every pro-Trump to attack them would show up to this one?

This is why I fucking hate women.
Absolute retards the lot of them and they cannot even realize it because a bunch of beta orbiters will validate every retarded idea they have.

Irrelevant living being

They're a lot of (((them))) here, but this place was already a shithole before (((they))) came here.

I see no mention of Sup Forums or Sup Forums.
saged.

If Sup Forums's gone how are you going to get your shitposting fix and your precious (you)s anymore faggot?

An M80 will fuck you up if it contacts your skin when it goes boom

They're actually illegal in Cali too

What's their endgame in Mexico ? I think one of my old teachers as a Mexican jew. is Funderberg a Mexican name ?

Make this place a shithole so we go to America. There are plenty of (((berg's))) here mostly in Mexico City.

>Interesting how they know they'll face mob assault whenever they gather hrmm really makes me think
Damn that's dumb.

yeah nah
the news either paints antifa negatively or not at all...
there's not going to be any
>EVIL trump supporters VICIOUSLY MAIM peaceful innocent fascism protesting bystanders

You know normals think pol = atlright idiot?

Not even Mexico is free.

No country is truly free from Jewish subversion.

Muzzie; chink and dindu ones are.

You mean Sup Forums knew that violent leftists would be violent? Shocking.

This is a global problem that requires a global effort. Ironically enough, mankind will be united in it's struggle for freedom.

now you're gettin' it paco.

> we can't argue our positions so we need to use social pressure to force group think on everyone who disagrees with our radical ideas.

Putin did it

Hiding behind computers? We just kicked your ass lmao.

Iran and NK?

Wanna be my friend IRL ?

Do normies even think of us ? i mean we where brought up during the election but after that i havent heard a peep about us in the MSM

Iran is a Islamic Repubic, Islam is descended from Judiasm, North Korea is a (((communist))) dictatorship, (((communism))) was created by (((Karl Marx))).

>That pic.
Isnt DashCon proof of this?

Go ahead nigger, let us loose on society.

jews jewing people on twitter
>whats new

whys does his arm hair stop at his wrists?

How many people on this board even left the house today?

>throwing explosives into crowds is ok

Why the fuck did she use a Russian word?

>All twitter
So a handful of blacks and some 2bit journalists?

Oh no.

>t.newfag that doesn't know how to greentext

It's supposed to stop at your wrists, you fucking subhuman. At best it should crawl up your hand a VERY little. Okay, Apeman?

because >muh russia

They consider Russia to be something to strive towards. They wouldn't last a day plowing the fields of their communist utopia.

are hairy people white?

do you have hairy palms, user? post pics.

You must have been watching a different stream than the rest of us.

Southern Europeans, yes.

Pic related; Based Italian.

youtube.com/watch?v=JqtSuL3H2xs

because it's hip now to hate russia. using a russian word to describe your opponent is like a two-hit punch. russia = evil bad murder death killers

SHUT
DOWN
Sup Forums
NOW

why are you racist and left wing??

Bitch is legitimately insane. Funny that she espouses the same conspiracies that she accuses the "alt-right" of adopting. "Alt-right" and "Russian bots" are obviously catch-all terms for "anyone who doesn't believe my conspiracies".

racism isn't an ideological view its a rational one. its simple statistics.

inb4 pol dindu nuffin

We will not get shut down, kek guide us.

Uh, no sweetie. Antifa started it and got their ass beat. It was self defense.

Maybe next time send some real men, darling.

>liberals
>real men

pick only a singular entity

>antifa gets called out for brandishing a knife
>drops it and runs
t.. the alt- right p planned this!

>rounded up
If you want it to happen, gather up your goons and make it happen. Don't let the state do your dirty work.

>mfw that in the current year they still don't understand that Sup Forums is a board of peace

They're on it

> Russian trolls
She will wish it was that simple.
We global

Will there be more melees or is it all over now?

beta boy here. keyword is "clashes" meaning you fuckwits and nazis are behind the violence. but it's ok that you can't think critically.

ANTIFA ON FULL DAMAGE CONTROL AFTER GETTING DESTROYED AHAHAHAHAHA EAT SHIT COMMIE FAGGOTS

>Russian trolls are trying to stop the communists
What a strange timeline I've stumbled into.

>WW3 will involve fascist Russia invading communist Germany to protect Europe.

Apparently we are now "The Russians".

Pastrovya!

>collision

That aside, the major networks are dying, in case you're too retarded to understand that.

>Freedom Rally supporting Trump in Berkeley
>"dirty alt-right provokatsiya" (using language indicating the right is inherently foreign)

>nogs burn down baltimore
>"legitimate political protest"

really makes you think

Clarification, you're the Russian's puppets!

Who's a little beta to the russo-cock?

Must be embarrassing to get run out of home turf by some betas. I can imagine you nasally numale faggots crying "m-muh Russians" while you got your face clocked in by said betas.

That explains why I keep getting T72s delivered to my house.

Good complete video of the events with a fitting youtu.be/ZOnaJof2Sq4

so slow to realize the russo-puppets get clocked in the face, too, and then get arrested like your stick man. but jail the best place to enjoy all the cucklings.