Just now

Making dinner in Bay Area California. Heard noises like something big was flying low. Look out window and saw Big Bitch C17 with 7 jets gaurding its wings while flying over my house going out towards ocean. Never saw that in my entire life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JjuzxiuIbjs
youtube.com/watch?v=WepSpYTU1F0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bullshit

/thread

Just saw it, you fucking retard

And if you're not lying why should we care? I see military aircraft all the time.

Good for you, butive lived here for 47 years now and ive never seen that. NEVER

USAF does exercises all the time. Flying as a group is nothing new, I live near two airbases and planes are constantly flying everyday.

Travis afb is the vicinity and flies to hickam daily on that flight corridor. And jets don't fly in close vicinity unless it's an air show. C17s are too slow, and jets fly fast without much gas.

Neck yourself.

Oakland fag here, saw it too. Kek works in mysterious ways.

It doesn't matter. people who don't live near air force bases don't understand the shit that comes out of them.

t. Made numerous threads on Sup Forums about Dobbins Air Force Base

WELL, its not uncommon near an airbase. I dont live near an airbase. It shocked the fuck out of me

It's carrying a TSAR BOMB 9000x

You are a fucking moron. I saw it... All of them. They were all flying slow

Squadron deploying to Korea most likely. You might see a couple more flights like it, pay attention to the fighters, if they have 3 bags and a couple of travel pods and maybe only two missiles, then they're probably on a long transit.

I was driving back from SF and saw this fly over head the opposite way out to the Ocean - probably just Drills.

These fucking people on Sup Forums are idiots. They still wont believe you. They were low huh?

HOLY FUCK TURN ON CNN

IT'S GONE IT'S ALL GONE THE BLAST WAVE SWEPT IT AWAY

NORCAL FAG ALSO I SEENT THIS SHIT OVER BY PORT COSTA CA

how do you know it was a C-17 and not a C-5?

NORCAL FAG ALSO I SEENT THIS SHIT OVER BY PORT COSTA CA , THIS AINT A LARP FAGGOTS IS IT FINALLY HABBENING???

These people wont believe claims by a random person on the internet without proof

Okay buddy

My mom works at the Go-Mart across the street from NASA and she said we are most def FUCKED.

OP is in Martinez. Hey neighbor!

They do shit like this all the time. Also, fuck off you ignorant shit. It's not unusual. Planes fly, they practice maneuvers. Doesn't mean anything mysterious or suspicious. You know you have an major air reserve wing that does drills one weekend every month?

No, you didn't, because you're a clueless Bay Area dipshit.

What's this fella doin? I've never seen "blocked" before on flightradar. Multiple unregistered/no callsign aircraft millimg off the coast of Cali.

Was that taken today? That's just a photo op. They're flying in formation behind the C-17 while a guy on the rear ramp (lowered in your image) takes photos and video.

On shit, that formation means they're about to drop some nukes.

Cry moar.

>one plane fly by
>Sup Forums looses it shit
We're close to ww3 but not that close

You're a faggot. Suck moar dick. You don't understand shit for shit even with your head so far up your own ass

>Travis AFB isn't near the SF.

Also fun fact, Moffet Field is next to San Jose bay.

Kim Jung Un Tried to launch a missile after the warning and it was blown out of the sky.

>where do you think they are going ?

Bay Area fag reporting, I saw nothing but I have been masturbaiting in my room all day so maybe I missed it.

Just heard a loud fart-like sound from my dad's bedroom, the after-shock noise radiation continued to reach my bedroom downstairs which sounded like a queef coming out of a vagina attached to a mouth organ on repeat. Never heard that in my entire life.

just saw an ICBM flying over melbourne, WE'RE FUCKED M8s.

I am guessing from Travis. They were right over carquinez bridge already over martinez.

Nice proxy

JESUS CHRIST DRONES JUST FLEW THROUGH MY WINDOWS INTO MY HOUSE GUYS

air force lieutenant antwan kumiya just reported that a nuclear equipped tomahawk missile was launched from a U.S ship in the pacific just minutes ago.

tss tss does that missile have feathers er sumtin tss tss

I used to live in Sunnyvale, would have shit constantly fly over our neighborhood

someone should slow it down a bit and set it to polka music

>mfw Ant's rockydennis jaw

youtube.com/watch?v=JjuzxiuIbjs

youtube.com/watch?v=WepSpYTU1F0

I live about an hour and a half from shaw air Force base and I see them doing exercises fairly often about once every week or two

death wish is based.
hopefully the remake this year wont be cucked.

Woah woah woah. They are remaking it?!!? Is Jeff Goldblum going to be in it?

Planes look like F-4 Phantoms.

We would never do exercise on a Saturday before Easter much less most SAturdays

USAFag here

This. Everybody can stop WW3 larping now. I'm an infantry marine forward deployed in the pacific and our only job is to be the ones to invade North Korea if we ever have to. That being said were not on high alert or anything, if WW3 was imminent we would have to sit in our rooms with our gear packed and ready to get on a C130 within an hour.

ITS HAPPENING! FINALLY! PRAISE KEK.

Vermontfag here, also saw the same thing. Really makes me think.

FMF Corpsman here
Change your socks faggot

Proof? (With a timestamp)

Vancouver here, just saw two aircraft carriers fly over my house, never seen that shit before

Okay? Well they are military planes and that's what they do, so...

I'm in FEMA and my boss just ordered 500,000 body bags for Hawaii, he said 'just in case' but it was a rush order with 2 day delivery, so something must be up

> A.
> Fucking.
> Leaf.

last time i checked aircraft carriers were boats, that's pretty fucking crazy dude

We can't tell you, but it's going to be awesome.
Opsec

group of militant spies within NK will take out Kim up close and personally. don't worry about planes

You 3 mef? My bro is over there too

>I've never seen "blocked" before on flightradar
Its blocked pretty often, search the archives for threads with other retards who thought the same as you

Fucking faggot that's a French A400 and their Airshow Demonstration team flying Alpha Jets on their North American tour.