BREAKING: US military says North Korean missile explodes on launch, type of missile not yet known

>BREAKING: US military says North Korean missile explodes on launch, type of missile not yet known.

Holy shit, Kim just nuked himself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q41X7zNdhDc
warsclerotic.com/2016/09/04/was-israels-satellite-sabotaged-on-us-rocket-pad/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yet another example of why communism doesn't work.

Reports suggest that the programme's leader, Wa-Wen Wong, has been executed following this failure

Interesting to see what the President does.

The forever non happening

Sounds like bullshit to justify Drumpf's bluff. Kim cucked him.

I know the US has done cyber attacks in the past that have cucked the norks missle launches in the past, so that might have been the case this time. Either that or good ol' commie engineering

>Type o dong not yet known

Do you think they've been stuxnetted? I mean, if I were their Chinese electronics supplier I don't think I'd be too keen on them getting ballistic missiles either.

No one died though - it was just a test in a controlled environment that failed...

Right?

> coke zero

What's causing them to fail to launch? EMP strikes? Lack of fuel? Why launch the nukes? Why not drop them off a plane to test them?

>he thinks nukes just go kaboom accidentally

Wew lad, if the test failed the nuke obviously didn't detonate.

Invisible laser.

Kim BTFOs himself again. Too bad it didn't launch. I want Trump to MOAB Pyongyang

youtube.com/watch?v=q41X7zNdhDc

>Skipped to the end
Yep, you're a dick

Kek

HAPPENING!

>roll for Canada to get hit first

>wants nuclear war
>kicks it off by nuking self

Digits and nk will make sk an island by nuking themselves

My numeros say a cluster bomb, scattering land mines all over the launch pad that was used in NK.

I'd really love to believe we sabotaged it, fuckin hilarious

Czeched for Happening

>They want to hit Cali

pics or it didn't happen

n.koreans working in the military don't want to get nuked, so they have sabotaged the launch

what can Kim do, kill all his scientists? what would that accomplish? they hold the power, and if they don't want to go along with it the best thing to do would be sabotage.

Even if they built a long range missile to hit Hawaii or Cali I seriously doubt it would do anything except land in the ocean. They'd be lucky to get Japan.

South Korea fucked though.

rocket scientist gets participation medal anyway, it's communism!!

EVERYTHING IS AWESOME

lmao

warsclerotic.com/2016/09/04/was-israels-satellite-sabotaged-on-us-rocket-pad/