Hey guys look! I found the french flag!

Hey guys look! I found the french flag!

DELET THIS

I can get you a good deal on a French rifle
Never fired only dropped once

>Frenchman
>Threatening me

Oh I'm so scared. You should probably clean your pants though. And try not to run, I know battle is a scary thing little france, but try to stiffin that lip

You won't be laughing when you see the newly commissioned tanks the French have. They have one forward gear and 5 reverse ones.

kek

actually pic related in the french flag
>pic related is french flag

>Be French Frog
>be laughing stock of warfare since World War I
>build up Military to be one of the largest in Europe so that you have a chance to beat the shit out of your enemy in the next war
>War never comes because your country has been undermined by hippy-liberal bleeding heart pussies and disloyal shitskins and it's balls have been handed over to the Krauts.

I feel truly sorry for you Kermit.

Never forget that the French litteraly made the USA into what it is today by giving them independence.

That's right niggers the French created a superpower on a whim.

Why are there trees along the road in France?

So the Germans can march in the shade!

kek

Why does everyone forget about Napoleon?

that's like reminding people that the Taliban seized control of Afghanistan in 1995. it's true but it doesn't change anything about their complete incompetence

I am French

What the fuck

France has only been incompetent once, which was WW2. Before and after they've had a better track record than most other countries in the world, even first world ones.

DUDE PROXY LMAOOOOOO

>that flag

Haha! Yeah, that's the French aright. They gave up on their culture and future; opening up for the Muslims to cuck them in perpetuity.

Of course they will vote for a leftist candidate for the presidency. They will cheer, believing they've defeated fascism when fascism proper is growing close to their bosoms, sheltered in mosques and behind the smiling magnanimous faces of non-Europeans.

Meanwhile, as France is sucking harder on the rancid pecker of EU and socketing Muslim cock into their rectum, Sweden, even fucking Sweden (!), is turning towards nationalism.

Bye, bye the people that spawned post-modernism and kept Marxism on life-support. You deserve nothing but oblivion. Don't vote on Marie Le pen, you White niggers.

Include me in the plebbit screenshots.

mpmh this is a shit thread

Nice proxy

Take a picture with a penguin and timestamp it faggot

>inb4 rare

rare

If Le Pen wins, it'll default to Sweden's flag.

i want to see the a time stamp and a penguin right now mother fucker

Just you watch you fucking cuck. We WILL elect Lepen and give you faggots even more nationalist momentum.