English translation:

English translation:

Me: Follow your path I'll follow mine good luck
Her: Why don't you stay in your little mysoginistic world
Her: I prefer being free, too bad for the white race
Me: So you choose death I choose life, you don't realise that you're poisoned

This is after one hour of trying to explain she is wrong.
Arguing with feminists you might as well argue with a dog.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KCrc0zhCN88
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Arguing with feminists you might as well argue with a dog
That's the thing. You are arguing with a dog. She is a bitch.

You stupid faggot French frog nigger piece of shit
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY

Please seperate quebec so you guys can have 1 language

Or please hang these foreigners who refuse to assimilate

*cringe*

I agree, day of the rake postponed

Divide and conquer
You are a victim of it

Were trying hard

The traitors who hanged our patriots will pay for their actions

This
"you choose death I chobserved life"
Grow up faggot and stop talking to women unless you're trying to bang them

All french needs to be wiped out of Canada, they're destroying our country with their liberal atheist nonsense

tabarnack que c cringe

>t. paki from edmonton

fuck off block head you'll never assimilate us

youtube.com/watch?v=KCrc0zhCN88

Fucking hypocrite

I'm a Hungarian from Toronto actually, we need Canada to be 100% Anglo this is an English country. Speak English or fuck off

You are cringe as fuck you fucking retard

You're talking like french are the problem when there are a billion fucking immigrants everywhere fucking everything up but french who stay in their homeland of quebec are the problem ?????

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

Go to your homeland of France Pierre
CANADA IS ANGLO!

Est-ce qu'il y a beaucoup de feministes sur Tinder Quebec?

Je suis nouveau ici et je voudrais de connaitre.

>Me: So you choose death I choose life, you don't realise that you're poisoned

I misread that she said this and thought wtf is that stupid emotional bitch talkinga bout, cringy woman, before I realized it was you who said it. Then I looked at your flag and it all makes sense now.

What a ride.

I'm guessing this was about her dating specifically non-whites.

>fucking shitskins is freedom
Really made me think

Women are fucking retarded, don't bother arguing with them. I once talked to a self proclaimed feminist on okcupid, asked her why she thinks women don't have equal rights. She brought up the wage gap myth, I debunked it and asked for another argument. She started getting butthurt, insulting me, telling me I must not know any woman to not be a feminist, that she pitied me and that she had plent of other arguments but couldn't bother to mention any. Needless to say, I promply cut the conversation short.
That's what we are up against : utterly retarded and non-educated persons, litteral children who only react with misguided emotions and don't want to hear facts.

"fais ton chemin et je ferais le mien"

Poétique asf

>Arguing with her
She's already lost respect for you. You must be aggressive, bordering on rude even. Only once you're plowing her cunt will she listen to and do what you say.

Fornicators and the sexually immoral will not inherit the kingdom of heaven, I don't think that's his wife because he didn't mention divorce so he can't be "plowing her"

You need to be more subtle when you try to redpill someone mate, it's not how it works, you have to make her think she redpilled herself without noticing you did it, like be even more left than she is, so much left that it becomes stupid for everyone, she will disagree with you and try herself to make you more right, and then you "surpasse" her and go even more to the right, she will follow because of the obvious statement you make, and that's it, you redpilled a normie (don't talk about Hitler the first time, it may be still too far for them)

En France on a un vieux proverbe "Trace ton chemin, moi je finis ma route" (un proverbe que tu peux utiliser que quand t'es vieux)