HAHAHAHHAHAHahhAHHAhahAHah

HAHAHAHHAHAHahhAHHAhahAHah

>*breathes

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charleston_church_shooting
reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/65m67k/the_troubling_implications_of_the_conflict_in/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they want to escalate? oh-kaaay

>"but what happens when the fash bashes back?"

>anarcho-communist
How the fuck does that even work? Seriously? I understand how anarcho-capitalism works but ancom makes zero fucking sense. You need a strong centralized government for communism which is the exact opposite of anarchism. Ancom is the most retarded political ideology I've ever heard.

anything anarcho is fucking autistic, you cant rely on the rest of civilization to not act like shitheads when authority is gone

These people are such insufferable faggots holy fuck.

>THE FASCIST ARE COMING THE FASCIST ARE COMING I MUST DEDICATE EVERY BREATH TO DEALING WITH THE FASCIST MENACE

Delete

>litterally admitting they want to kill everyone they don't agree with but can never win without superior numbers

When will antifa be finally put on terror watch list?

I personally know an ancommie retard

The way he explains it is basically you have anarchy. And everyone is free to form collectives. So the anarcho communists form a communist collective where they share everything.

So basically it's just anarchy.

These people don't really understand political theory.

>how do we win the war we are hopelessly losing?

>against a smarter, stronger, more motivated and more numerous opponent?

Good luck with that chucklefucks

How about when when they try to bash the fash, we just fucking blow their brains out.

go away shareblue/antifag

has the dude with the bible beheaded people for not being christian?

>"Bash the Fash!"
>gets bashed by the fash

LOL

>how do we fight against an enemy that was once imaginary
>an enemy that we created?

Wait.

WTF?

They're surprised people are PHYSICALLY FIGHTING BACK?

The fuck is wrong with these people?

Anarchists contemplating what "organizational steps" they need to take.
wut

>How about when when they try to bash the fash, we just fucking blow their brains out.

This. Why fight with sticks like europoors? Just fucking kill them.

this is a wet dream of hippies from 50 years ago. They are just retarded kids that grew up with liberal media and hollywood. they don't have an ideology.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charleston_church_shooting

So, no. Nice job posting something that has nothing to do with this

keep thinking that.

You're beyond retarded

>how can we handle them when we don't outnumber them?
>srsly guys I'm scared...
Fucking sides, man.

nice ad-hominem.

So, still no.

I like how it's always one thing they can reference. Always Charleston, nothing else in your little faggot arsenal to pull out. Just Charleston and that's it. I can think of five goatfucker attacks that have happened in the last year alone.

Exactly, their lives are worth nothing. Fuck them. They want to bring death to us, I have no problem bringing death to them. This isn't a fucking joke. You can't go around threatening dead cops, dead fascists, dead Trump supporters without repercussions.

I'll be damned if I wait around for these faggots to start killing us themselves.

The key here is not to expect any good coming out of it.

Let the shitheads be shitheads and get comfy.

Drumpfykin supports getting destroyed!

He asked whether the guy with the Bible had beheaded someone for being a different religion and the answer is no

Sorry share blue :D

keep thinking that.

>pull one out
>"dude that's like the only one lmao"

kek.

You are retarded indeed.

pretty sure you googled checked that word before posting.

>back to plebbit

>:D

fuck off back to reddít.

nice ad-hominem.

This is a great photo. Muslim cunts have waged war in the name of their shitskin book - now we wage war in the name of our great holy book.

I'm glad that you are supporting the Christian forces brother. And props to that man in the photo.

DEUS VULT!

the way its working right now is that they initiate the violence and are responded to in kind

this helps get the right public approval

>Can't even prevail in Berkeley, California
Just burn your fucking masks now before the helicopter rides start Jesus Christ

quit larping.
You know the religious argument has no place.

Nice ad hominem :)

>mfw they collude with the Russians...

Yes, YES. Kill them whereever you find them. Make it into a civil war. It would give me the hardest boner of my life.

Okay retard, the OP asked about anyone getting beheaded for not being Christian, and the dumbass replied with the generic white terrorist attack. An attack that was held in a fucking church on people praying.

It wasn't even relevant, yet it's the only thing that fucknut could pull out of her ass.

Look at their hands.
Many muslims want that dude.

Go cry to Reddit about being bullied and then drink some bleach out of shame.

And an allah akbar to you too my friend!

Oh...wait..

Don't worry, we'll be coming for you terrorist supporting goat fuckers after we're done here. Won't even be a civil war, just a steam roll.

except they are contradicting themselves, after all the people who decide on the means of taking the property would be a centralised group of authority.

Therefore a government, just in this case an unelected government.

It still make no sense.

Can't believe how fucking delusions and hypocritical these faggot niggers are..

>Fuuuuuuuuuck you fascists, I hope you all get murd...
>Clocked by hero
>WHAT!? YOU CAN'T HIT A GIRL.

>reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/65m67k/the_troubling_implications_of_the_conflict_in/

This thread is fucking gold

whoa

like anarcho-anything it works on pure delusion. Ancom = it's not a state if we dont give them uniforms

If you're a muzzie then you need to fuck off back to where you came from. The West is Christian land my friend.

Pagans and Christians should join forces to be honest familia

BWAHAHAHAHAH
>be anti-statism
>whine about police not helping them
>gets upvoted

You're not fooling anyone

GHCQ pls go away

>We need shitskins to do our jobs
As expected from a liberal tbqh

>Why don't nonwhites come help us white people fight for them?
>What do you mean they have jobs, why aren't they in college like us?
>What do you mean they don't have parents to pay their tuition?
>What do you mean you want me to donate to help food clinics? Fuck you I'm fight fascists.
>What do you mean you're a church seeking donations to feed underprivileged minority communities, you're fascists!

Even the "best" education in the country can't teach you common sense.

kek spot on

>g..guys...do you think we're being maybe a little too anarchistic?

>NEETS are mostly white
lmao noooooo way does this person know a single non-white person that is not rich. My whole neighborhood growing up was not in employment, education, or training.

dude fuck off this board and this site... we dont post reddit bullshit here. go away ultra new fag

>FUCK THE POLICE
>wheres the police when we are getting our asses beat?

>wanting an 'arms race' with the only people in the country who already owns guns

>Club full of narcissistic snowflakes who all think they are leaders.
>Guyz, we need a leader to rally around.
>Everyone steps forward.
>Antifa splattered by uniform, coordinated right wing who understand how to fight and that not everyone can be the top guy.

PS: CAPTCHA was helicopters. It's a sign.

>What is our opinion
Good brain on that one

just have a civil war already

there is literally nothing wrong with waging holy war on the decadent reprobates who have abandoned god and forgotten their roots
make america a christian country again

>mfw live in deep red state with no antifa to beat up.

>be antifa cuck
>sell out my entire ideology because I don't want to get kicked in the dick again by topless NEETs and bikers on holiday

This

If I remember correctly, The communist manifestos end goal is a Anarcho-communist society.
Once communism takes hold of society. they will, over the generations, remove any right leaning mentality such as owning things and using money so that the people will think of whats best for society as a whole first vs thinking of whats best for themselves.

Afterwards the state will dissolve itself since it doesn't need to force people to work for the community since they're doing it already.

How you get to this stage is a complete mystery since most nations that try descend into brutal dictatorships and never try this.

>tfw state went red this year
>tfw county already was a red county

Welp

no you moron, communism has nothing to do with strong government.

>Because NEETs are mostly white

Are they admitting they just got btfo by a bunch of NEETs?

Because if you kill your enemies, they win.

They are actually pushing into reality a fascist movement in the US. This is fantastic. After today I call myself a fascist because I can just say "I'm anti-antifa and that means I'm a fascist." They're meming fascism into reality and escalating the normie conservative. This is wonderful. They're the best thing that's happened to us in a long while.

>the charleston shooting was done because the shooter was christian
this is how stupid you sound. He was racist, not religious

They take themselves quite seriously don't they?

>What is our opinion

>Would be taken back by said people
Yeah well what happens when "the people" can't take it back by force? Either you invent money any buy it or the "oppressor" wins. Good god why even bother arguing with this lunacy?

>WHAT IS OUR OPINION???
TELL ME WHAT TO THINK

I'm an anarcho-communist AMA.

You morons are so stupid. Antifa finally wised up and played you drumpfkins. They knew all of the networks would be there and they played the victim for the cameras while you idiots sig heiled and punched women. It was a strategic victory for them. Twitter is awash with images of a skinhead punching a woman, and mobs of white males chasing people of color reminiscent of an attempted lynching. I thought you guys were smart?

Anyone who doesn't have a ccw is fucking up. This is America, if commies attack you it's your civic fucking duty to shoot them until they're no longer commies.

What happened?

Its funny how the notion of
>lets leave the Trump supporters have their little events in peace
never occurs to them

why havent you killed yourself yet?

Go back to fucking Sesame Street with that bullshit.

You let them live, they go regroup, come back, and actually try to kill us. Most won't succeed, but I'm not taking the risk. These rats wouldn't waste a second deciding to off one of us, quit showing them humanity. They ain't got no humanity.

I see a nigger, a shitskin an woman.
Most likely sucker punched or ganged.
And you dare call others racist misogynist biggots?
The left really is weird.