Mex Sup Forums-Javier Duarte

First good news we've had in weeks. Anyone else from Mexico get here.
reuters.com/article/us-mexico-politics-idUSKBN17I026
mx.reuters.com/article/topNews/idMXL1N1DQ1BF

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/news/mexico-says-fugitive-ex-gov-duarte-detained-in-guatemala/
politico.mx/minuta-politica/minuta-politica-gobierno-federal/pgr-informa-que-detuvieron-javier-duarte/
eluniversal.com.mx/articulo/estados/2017/03/28/duarte-esta-en-texas-acusa-corral
sdpnoticias.com/economia/2017/03/08/detecta-sat-900-mil-millones-de-pesos-en-facturas-de-empresas-fantasma
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

peña nieto must be scared

fill me in user.

>7777
This deserves a rare pepe.

He stole over a billion in public funds, replaced cancer treatments for children with bags of water as one of the schemes he used.
See:
Or look up "Javier Duarte"

and his wife where is?

I wanna fucking kill that asshole

Thanks MEx user

looks jewish... is he?

Cringy pic but sad

breitbart.com/news/mexico-says-fugitive-ex-gov-duarte-detained-in-guatemala/

All that is known right now is that he was arrested in Guatemala.

BTW, That in the image is a page of a notebook found in a warehouse full of stolen and ill-gotten art and jewelry, it was his wife's; every page is the phrase "I do deserve abundance" repeated over and over.

News channels say Duarte was with a woman, not confirmed to be her wife...

He is not, but I can see what you mean.

politico.mx/minuta-politica/minuta-politica-gobierno-federal/pgr-informa-que-detuvieron-javier-duarte/

Yes, his wife was with him.

You might be wondering; Who the fuck is Javier Duarte and why should i care

Javier Duarte is the former Governor of the state of Veracruz, Mexico.

The man has been charged with the following crimes:

Organized Crime
Money Laundering in 17 different countries
Stealing billions from public funds
Allowing narcos to use the port of Veracruz (the most important port in the country) to smuggle drugs into Florida, and the rest of the United States

Among his other delightful qualities and adventures, he's quite an infamous figure due to the fact that shortly after he took a license to """Face such charges""" aka: escaping the country; it was found that his administration distributed saline water instead of actual medicine to terminally ill children (Cancer, etc).

Now here's the issue, last time someone like him was caught, it was a woman called Elba Esther Gordillo, head of the national teacher's syndicate, once she was put in jail, photos of her during some kind of interview surfaced, they depicted such woman behind the bars (you dont have the privilege of being interviewed outside your cage here), drinking Fiji Water and having McDonalds, all of this while she was supposed to be in """"confinement""".

Why is our legal system so shit Sup Forums? Law means shit here when you're a powerful person and affiliated to the current leading political party

I had hopes of Trump draining his swamp and then maybe draining ours, since most of our politicians are way worse than Satan, but i have now lost hopes since Trump has broke each and every one of his promises, i can only dream of that wall being built so cartels are limited to tunnels and naval smuggling, wich should be easier for your police forces to detect and destroy

There is no hope for this country. I might move to Colorado after i finish my master's degree

Godspeed Sup Forums, and may our lord Jesus Christ someday punish everyone who keep this beautiful nation in the dumpster.

we expected it gonna be with a furcia or something..

>tfw from Veracruz
People were complaining that they left him go and now they're complaining that they got him and it's just a smokescreen. Sometimes I hate my people.

>7777
>mfw

Don't post that.

>ay guey!

I hope he dies in a horrible way.

is he ok?

Did he died?

>tfw soriana card points expired

>mfw you're a faggot

its ok he walked it off

HANG HIM

RE3EEEEE

>yfw we never hear from he again

lmao they are just gonna ship him to the moon or russia

What punishment deserve for the fake medicines he gave to kids?

Helicopter ride.

The other Duarte (Chihuahua) is apparently chillin' in Texas.
eluniversal.com.mx/articulo/estados/2017/03/28/duarte-esta-en-texas-acusa-corral

You cant be posting that stuff dude. I have company over and they cant see this shit for real

Whats this about? Dont usually pay attention to spic news

nigga literally stole almost 1 trillion pesos, about 50 billion dollars, salsa is in spanish
sdpnoticias.com/economia/2017/03/08/detecta-sat-900-mil-millones-de-pesos-en-facturas-de-empresas-fantasma

>1 trillion pesos

Will PRI say "We did it reddit?"
I bet they will

underrated post

Seriously this. Until we start having death penalty for all these corrupt fucks it's never gonna stop.

b-but muh human rights

When will we have our own Trump? UwU.
>inb4 el Bronco
He's not even close compadres.

well it is a trillion pesos, in burger language, if we use spanish is just a billion

JUST

Which cartel works in his state?

Veracruz is the main territory of los Zetas.

If only heads of cartels and corrupt politicians that colluded with them would get the death penalty

then half of your government would be dead too

It's pretty fucked up over there eh
Can a coup be possible to save your country Mexican anons?

Well the US doesn't get fucked over quite as hard by corruption as Mexico does

>dying for da juice for over 50 years
jej
Maybe cartels aren't as powerful, but if you ask me i prefer the cartels to da j00z

Probably not, military leadership is in with the government, and the armed forces don't have enough numbers, there are a million civilians for every three soldiers, more or less.

Maximum kek

An external coup sure. We should have gotten our own Pinochet but we got a center right party with cerebral palsy instead

nigga, there's like a thousand civilians for each soldier, we have like 100k soldiers and the population is >100m

Yeah, there are 119 million Mexicans and 250k-300k are soldiers.

How is the treatment of Christians in Mexico?

Ok. But the population is highly Catholic so little to none hostile.

Protestantism is shit though. Catholic or Orthodox, bitch

It's not a category that's usually taken into consideration, but some isolated and small communities have had religious conflicts over adhering to different kinds of Christianity. Most people are Catholic.

The juice is a different phenomenon in my opinion. I'm saying Mexico's biggest problem is corrupt politicians, and it'd be nice if someone took a hard line on them.

>pictoline
eat shit wetback

Yeah, the day your ABC agencies stop interfering with latin america as a whole, preventing mexico from reaching any kind of power (Due to it's geopolitical position), that your deep state stops killing your actually good politicians(trump is just a kike but the memes are lit af) then we can actually get someone in the presidency that helps mexico, in the meanwhile everybody at the presidence will be a CIA's puppet.
But w/e i'm probably just a dumb third worlder blaming my problems onto some evil elite :^)