Palopumpf

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What the fuck is this?

God Emperor

We call him BRRAAAARRPP now

(U)

You know. Pointing out that his parents changed their name and assimilated when they came to this country just makes me like him more.

Zumpf
Numpf
Rumpf
Zumpf
Xurmpf
Surmpf

A reverse-reverse masterbait.
It's a falseflag perpetrated by the Right, in an attempt to make the Left look like it is orchestrating falseflag attacks. Look at the filename.
>Memetic warfare working against the right
The best way for "Shareblue," if it actually exists, to attack the right is to simply make them made with sophism and exposing their logical loopholes.

ZLOMPF

Stay mad Vurmpfkin

BRAAAARPPPFFF

Orange good goy controlled by neo conf

>cringe

>a falseflag perpetrated by the Right
You mean Trump cucks

>Drumpf
it kills me that y'all think that his family's old name would bother him as he's literally been a trump his whole life

like, duh.

BROMPFPFPFHHB

Stay mad Zeerumpfkin

PresidentoftheUS

D A N G E R O U S
O
N

>How many shekels did you get for posting this?
HAVE MERCY ON MY SIDES

More like Humpf of the cotmpf

GRIMPFPPF

DanDon Drumfpiter

Dude are you fucking 8 years old?
Go back to -----> reddit.com/r/The_Donald/

BLOMRPPRPFPF

>go back to r/The_Grumpf
No I hate Flumpf and they all like him. /leftypol is Plumpf free and the best

I do.
I'm not really a trump supporter at all. I actually disagree with the current American political system completely. It's just a cycle of half the population getting fucked, and then the other half getting fucked every 4 to 8 years. Kind of depressing, really.

I can't even tell if you're real shills or Sup Forumslacks pretending to be shills. That's how bad you are at it.
It even says in the fucking filename "Shareblue Drumpf Rename" HAHA how new can you be

Krumpf

Stay mad Zummpfkin in 2020 Queen Empress Hilldawg will reign

Krumpf HAHA that's a good one! Even funnier than Grompf and Xurmpf! Although not quite as funny as Peebumpf.

Seriously, how is any of these names any more funny or creative than the last? It's literally just a few random letters plus "-umpf".

That doesn't even make sense you retard fumpfkin I hate Lumpf and they all love him there

Doodle Bob

More like Doodle Bobmpf

Slampft
Zampft
Qulompft
Plolpft
Vlamoft
Srumpft

I'm not even a Trump fan and I still think you're an imbecile. And Hillary will NEVER be President of the USA. She just lost against the most hated, most unqualified Republican candidate of all time, she had the entire media and all the celebrities on her side. They rigged the polls, they rigged the debates, hell they even had to rig the primary so she could barely beat out a 179-year-old communist. She even got a bonus of 6 million illegal immigrant votes, dead votes, and people voting twice.

And she lost.

Kaaawompf

Wait, are those more Trump nicknames? Or just the sound of you choking on Podesta's dick?

Lumpf

Stay mad Jrupmfkin

Kreeongumchmpf

oh fuck my eyes.

Not gonna lie, former Drumpf voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Ghlrumpfh crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let Zhrghmpfhgl get the nuclear codes.

retard

Classic Yumpfkin with the childish insults

Drumpf is a hypnocrite, plain and symbol....

accept it

GLOMPFT
BLUMPFT
FRUMPFT
KLUMPFT
BADUMFT
DRUMPFTD'ST'VE

Retarmpf

QUEEN HILLARY WHEN

BAZUMPF