What happens here?

What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/features/2017/04/argentina-a-mirror-of-your-future-buenos-aires-latin-america/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

paradise

ur a gay

Carpichos, yerba mate and gaúchos with lots of guns. I love the tríplice frontier. Best place on Earth.

Hi

White people actually made a country in south america all for themselves thats what happened OP.

u be gay

How come you are white but Argentina isn't?

In all seriousness, why do you have fewer mulattos than the other South American countries?

Dunno but I'm 1/4 uraguayin so there's that. How is it there Bros can I come live?

Uruguay and Argentina are the shit!

I lived in Buenos Aires and I loved it.

Is it nice?

>why do you have fewer mulattos than the other South American countries?
They had a large negro population than us, they sent there to the paraguay war

Peace and weed

well our first president killed nearly all the natives
only left one alive and it was sold to a museum or something like that

cucked on Canada levels

It's a nice country with nice people. It seems that life there is so simple.

Meat. You can walk around any town in Uruguay in the evening and people are cooking meat, and you can stop by streetside restaurants and buy a big heaping plate of meat.

That's my gf

>How come you are white but Argentina isn't?
We have the NW provinces, which are basically bolivia
Since the second half of the 20th century the population from those provinces, and later on Bolivia itself, moved to Buenos Aires

here is a kinda long read if youre interested

amren.com/features/2017/04/argentina-a-mirror-of-your-future-buenos-aires-latin-america/

They are a rural, irrelevant country
All they do is talk about relevant countries and export their white womyn to Brazil

its not thaaat bad

Yup

argentina is 89% white. Don't get why they call them a country that wants to be white. Its being a cuck and asking them to be more black. There just a little tanned thats cus you know sunlight. Ask An aussy about the melanoma and sunburns and they'll tell you about it.

hahahahahahaha

No monkeys in this thread please, let's keep it civilized

Men , we have the "law of dues" , saying that in the electoral list of candidates women MUST have an equal number to men regardless of the competence