archive.is/wXijx

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wXijx
discord.gg/7ZBqx3m
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've never been this enthralled in an article

Bump because this newfaggotry is funny

jesus fucking christ

Did they get dropped on their heads as children?
Did their "Irony detectors" get damaged?

>tfw too smart to read articles about meme wars.

Why do normies feel the need to classify every fucking meme? Makes them look like fucking autismos

Are all people on the left autistic? Do they not understand irony, sarcasm or self-deprecating humor?

normalfags are so fucking tone deaf holy fuck

apparently the author thinks their liberal readers are too stupid to understand irony.

God I fucking love the "to smart" meme.

>that feeling when
mfw

THEY JUST DONT EVEN KNOW

>(((feldman)))
too intelligent to understand memes

tfw to smart to understand sarcasm

>Are all people on the left autistic?
Nah, just stupid

>Do they not understand irony, sarcasm or self-deprecating humor?
Evidently they do not

someone was paid to write this

>tfw to smart too understand irony

>ftw they didn't include my shitty OC

Feels are negative my dudes

>[Wojak] and Pepe are depicted as best friends and partners in crime

What? No they aren't. In the Canon Meme Universe, Pepe is invariably getting one over on Wojak, or fucking with him in some way.

>someone was paid to write this
Not necessarily

There are a lot of aspiring writers doing it for free

Basically, to be a journalist nowadays requires the following
>rich enough parents that you can afford to live in a rich US city being paid basically nothing for several years

Obviously this disqualifies a lot of people. And it effectively disqualifies people from rich families that actually want to make money straight out of college.

And this is a major reason why our legacy media is so fucking stupid these days; it's 90% young-ish, sheltered, ultra pretentious rich kids that are too dumb to make decent money despite their expensive education and family connections.

They are no match for Sup Forums

thx for the giggle.

They've been in the denial stage for 5 months. How do we help them? Is the only solution a helicopter ride?

the brain you cannot contain.

i must continue to absorb the data.

which in turn will make ME whomst the intellectuals seek for the answers to all of the pre algebra and lower and basic level philosophy questions.

≯̨͚͉̥̯̅͋ḇ̸̥̙͈̓͐ͯ̑ͪͅͅr̡̖̼̠̗͖ͣ́ͫ͌̈ă̖̣̟̲͉̬͉̊ͅȋ̶̤̘̰̝͕͊̃̀͟n̴̻͂ͧ̎̂ͣ̎̀͟͞l̶̼̝̗̯̣̖̺͉̿̋͑̊̐͗̈́ͧ̀e̥̝͕̦̟̬̬̙ͦ͗͢͝ť̶̻̥̜̗̠̖̔s̞̩͕̞͚̙͓͉ͫ̄͛͢ ̵̢̲̱̭͈ͯͦ̿̚͝s̡̗̭ͣ͒͐͝t̨͖̝̰̩͉͖̆̂ͣ̕i̢̝ͤ̽̃̇̏͒͐l͇̮͔̗̿̏͜l̡̤̬͙͈͉̫ͬ̈͋̇̀͞ ̶̡̞̰̥͖̏͂̈́l̡̛͍͖̬̯̗͈̤͉̐̓͋ͭ̈̀i̛̯͚̠͖̟̭̒̔̈́̎m̸͖̟̖̳̬̮̍̑̒̽̃͒ͣi̴̳̱̟͍ͤ̑t̙̮ͧ̒e̶̪̜̦̭̙̝ͧ̇ͣ͑͛̅̉͂̄ḓ͈̺̜͕͉̗̥̀̂̎ͧ̂́ ̱̦̲̜͕̅̈̆ͣͪ͡t̳̪ͣ̓͐ͬ͂́͠͞o̠̠͉̼̥͐̔ͫ̌͒͜ ̵̭͓̩̤̦̲̱̔͐̀̓͞3͎̣͉͈̼͓͙̩̓̅̌ͭ͝ ̥̻̱̒ͮ͒̉͆ͧ̀d̩̥̻̥̰̖̰̅̾͠i̝̪̠̼̪̐͒͠m̶̩͚̈́̽͋͆ͯͬ͊͜͟ȩ̺̞̖̮̼̯̅ͧͭ͆̕͞n̻̙̲͔̼͓̗͂ş͇͓̯̤̖̔̂̎i͎̝͉͈̼̮̝̗͎̐͛͞o̴̝̜̻̭̲ͤ̇͛̈̓̉n̢̩̲̳̗̤̪̋͐̄͋̅̄̄͘s̘͇͈̰͂ͣͩ̋͡ͅͅ

>archive.is/wXijx

(((Journalists and academics))) trying to study and dissect and understand memes are going about it all wrong...memes are the language of the heart, not of the mind.

(((feldman)))

not true. there is no canon newfag.

How will the author explain pic related?

That's beautiful, user.

I've been stuck laughing at the title for a couple of minutes now.

>Word 'Whomst'
That's a negro liquidation of the joke. Pathetic.

>devolved
they know nothing of the meme wars.

>tfw to strong to be to smart

The "tfw too smart for X" meme is so fucking aggressively and obviously satire and yet these retards can't parse it.

Whomst brainlet wrote this

join kekistan fight the shills

discord.gg/7ZBqx3m

It doesn't really strike me as a "liberal" article or partisan at all. It's just a normie site trying to write about something beyond their comprehension.

my brain wont stop activating

whomst tried*
ahem

It's ironic, isn't it?

>people who use brainy wojaks unironically
>intelligent

Lmfao

tfw too intelligent to click that

>t. blackpilled

>tfw to intelligent too understand memes

my oc now user

It just makes me happy to see my work reposted, steal away

>pepe becomes president
>wojack becomes a fucking genius

this chapter is just as weird as the ones before it.

citation required for all items.

I'm done dude.. I'm fucking done.

What reality is this anymore?

We've crossed into a whole new realm....

i think its time for me to make one of those, but instead of sitting on just a brain, wojak will be sitting on his brain shaped like Feldman's face, in the shape of a toilet

Whomst ever wrote this is a blithering idiot.

>Runescape in NYC

I need more info.

ME EATING BRAIN!
VERY DELISHUS!
MMMMMMM

This saddens me greatly. It means normalfaggotry has no imagination at all. Were they given concrete blocks as toys in childhood?

That shit doesn't make much sense. Your axons are already myelinated, unless you're like a fetus.

It can enhance throughout puberty, and I'm guessing most of Sup Forums is underage fags

>tfw to smart too read article

LOL

>...truly intelligent have brains so large that they grow outside the skull and take a human form, so one can literally have sex with one’s own brain.
>It’s a pretty decent illustration of the online discourse in 2017.

I do not disagree.

This is basically a memed seizure in progress.

Ok, let me put it another way. Action potentials don't cause myelination or create nodes of ranvier. These are anatomical features already present in a normal functioning brain.

is this for real?

check'im'st've'd fellow

memes aren't meant to go this far

i'm scared

Sure mate I can help and I'm not bullshitting.

Jagex just released their first runescape festival in England, and the next one was rumored to be in New York but never happened.

>someone was paid to write this

>There are a lot of aspiring writers doing it for free
they do it for free

>This is the new state of online discourse — people literally arguing about the size of their brains and backing it up with ridiculous illustrations.
New York Magazine is famous for being shitty, gossipy trash. Even the tabloids have better standards.

>What reality is this anymore?
the best one

> memescape
> channers
> implying Sup Forums is a forum

jesus fucking christ

Jesus christ these are bad. Trying to create a meme? Dummy didn't seem to realize that memes are discovered, forged in the pure heart of autism.

Seriously, when did people entirely lose their ability to discern irony? Do any of them even realize what they're doing? I wish I could laugh at this but the implications are too horrifying

Bumping just so people can see this ultimate example of forced memery.

>Do any of them even realize what they're doing?
I don't think so. They are NPCs.

>Whomst

tfw too intelligent to say that word

This Wojak fell for the brainwashing.

Just like cattle queuing up to be slaughtered. This is what civilization / domestication does to people. Man used to be wolf tier. Now, we are mostly obedient dog tier.

>Make an entire article about the hot new memes in town
>doesn't include deep fried memes

I'm on the meme cutting edge and this motherfucker gets paid CASH MONEY to write about memes from 3 months ago. Damn.

>a fucking feldman

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA