ATTENTION:

ATTENTION:
Published AP as of 3 Minutes Ago.
>Putin Fully Mobilized Toward North Korea!

express.co.uk/news/world/792225/Russia-Putin-North-Korea-nuclear-Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/coHlq8JXZ1s
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/15/china-enlists-russia-help-avert-north-korea-crisis/
discord.gg/7ZBqx3m
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I forgot that they share a border

Technically that means finland and best korea only have 1 country between them

lies, on sites like that and the daily mail with videos, it shows the time you are on that page not when the article was posted

sage

If this article wasn't bullshit I'd say this is all playing out like Civ. That video has been floating around for a couple of days at least

youtu.be/coHlq8JXZ1s

This was on 8992 khz before the failed Nork test

two sky kings

WW3 PARTY IN
oh fug.

click the link yourself retard

>Express.co.uk

Sage

What's Putin going to do? Not shit. Not even China is going to back up Kim.

God. Russia is such a fucking paper tiger. Let's get Turkey to shoot down another one of their Jets and laugh when they don't retaliate like the cucks they are.

Whats russia going to do? Help kim ?

whats skyking mean?

just setting up a blocking manuever to prevent nk refugee and mil movement or retreat, kim is being locked into the kill box

Fake news, it's far east Russia, nobody drives left-handed cars there.

if my ID is green and has an R in it, ww3 is now

I've only ever heard two sky kings but some people say that more sky kings = nuke strike

also that video was after the failed attempt

>Technically that means finland and best korea only have 1 country between them
mind blown

They were moving troops and equipment to Vladivostok days ago

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/15/china-enlists-russia-help-avert-north-korea-crisis/

we can see your deleted post retard

IF this is truth!

Then Russia it's only taking defensive measures.
You don't know how the North Koreans are going to react if cornered by a US-Japan-SK alliance plus China stepping back.

Maybe a nuke tries to hit Russia in all the mess.

>fully capitalized "WAR"
HAHA IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING I'M READY FOR THE CONSCRIPT LEMME KILL ME SOME NORK COMMIES OH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>NK nukes a nuclear wasteland
Like washing down graffiti with excrement.

Good, this means all of the potentially dangerous players in the world (Russia, America and NATO, and China) are mobilized against one threat instead of at each other.

Pretty much this. China moved 150,000 troops to the border for the same reason, to prevent a flood of refugees.

RIP Fat Kim.

So the US, China and Russia are all taking action on North Korea? Sounds a bit unfair

Fake news

>not using squelch

>as world prepares for WAR
How is the whole world getting ready for war because of some commy shithole getting uppity?

War to fuck NK if they try shit.

wait
wait wait

Is Russia on our side in this? Or are they team /DPRK/?

why would Russia be a nuclear wasteland?
Vladivostok would be a perfect target for a nuke. That's why better be prepared.

not my recording friend

rule 7 dipshit

Russia would not go to war with the US over fucking fat boy. No fucking way.

if true this starts to resemble a gangbang

Still im getting tired of this WW3 hype.
The whole world against 1 country is very impressive

Russia doesn't have friendly relations with North Korea.

Fucked that last reply...

Why would Russia be a nuclear wasteland?
Vladivostok would be a perfect target for a nuke. That's why better be prepared.

>Sup Forums pass user
>gets (((dubs)))

Dicks out for world war

Nope, definitely fake

I ain't clickin that shit

This is a Russian operation, Trump is just following orders from Putin

>World war
??? The way it's looking now it'll be more like an Iraq War

I think we're about to ally with Russia in a proxy war against China.

Looking like WW3 is going to be Everyone-vs-NKorea

this

Putin is a huge pussy. Only with Obama as president was anyone able to hallucinate that he wasn't the quintessential beta male

Putin is gonna kick Nork ass! He better let us strike first

yikes

Wouldn't that be a slap on the knee

this

>as world prepares for war
Lemme see it bud. Whip it out

well that shoudl last about 6 hours max

no whey
i wish there was a draft and a big conflict though
i'm bored and tired of living on a planet full of white cucks

North korea is a serious military senpai
we haven't fought one of those in about 70 years

Fuck off you degenerate leaf

>MSM not reporting on this, even though this would be huge.
>only fake news websites
>hmm

discord.gg/7ZBqx3m

fk NK

Russian, US, Chinese and NATO rape of NorKo?/

NWO anyone?

but at least we worked together.

That's exactly what they said about Iraq and then operation Desert Storm pissed off Jake Gyllenhaal.

Lie more. Maybe a vagina will soothe what ails you and disappear from the sept 23 threads

shut up
no way
that's crazy
no way
shut up
that's just too much
no way
what the heck
that can't be

all the nations united...against North Korea lol

this. Russia isn't helping Norkos. They are trying to avoide the refugee crises that will ensue once US/ China oblitorate Norkies Nukes

I think it will be more like USA vs the World

a Reminder than NK and Russia used to be friends

why would you tell everyone what your planning. its like setting up a preemptive strike but telling the world your doing so before you do it.

You do realize Russia DID retaliate against Turkey for the plane incident? They hit Turkey's economy so hard with sanctions and the like that in less than six months Turkey completely caved to Russia and Erdogen himself flew to Moscow to personally apologize and bow his head to Putin.

Not every response needs to be a military one, much more satisfying to completely humiliate your opponent into submission without firing a single shot.

Hardly seems fair... poor little ant colony.

>vagina
Ewwww, no I have enough problems thank you

They only received limit support from Stalin.

this, seriously we cant let putin get trumps nuclear codes

sad, sounds like a Fast and Furious tier plotline

Why do people forget no one wants to
Actually fuck with the United States? You can fuck with certain administrations but actually fucking with this country leads to no where.

Greatest civilization in the existence of humanity

Trump said we going to hit their nuke sites and shit.

how many B61-12 we got available??

>finland and best korea only have 1 country between them

hmmm...

The NK / Russia border is about 4 miles long.

everybody calm down.

youre all nutz
dprk has over one million special forces soldiers. theyre already dispersed across the globe, using their submarines. probably have fissionable cake.

and then theres the regular army.

every citizen in dprk has a hard life. there are zero fat cats. and theyre all happy to die for their glory leader.

dprk kicked ass in the 50s, albet with ussr guidance. when is the last time you were half the man your grandfather is? when is the last time you went two days no food? could u function?

u think tech will save you? idol worship!

u think china wants to share a border with usa (south korea)? LOL they would rather give dprk to russia.

so who are our allies there? south korea? fat chance those weeb boys will want to war to keep korea divided.

china? lol china would rather emp nuke the usa instead of giving dprk to usa.

japan? lol in ww2 a few japs took ownership of the entire chinese mainland, they started in mongolia - directly south and west of korea - and conqured china by marching south. chinks cant fight, they never won a single war in their history LOL chinese men are so effiminatw they dont have body hair. i could put on a chastity lock and still rekt china single handedly.

and dont forget russias opinion, since they share a border with dprk.

most likely china and russia backstab the usa at a strategic time, leaving the usa by itself to tell dprk not to reintegrate with south korea. which will fail, because when is the last time you dug fox tunnels to live/kill in? thats what it took last go...assuming they could dig with all the snow, being a chuds distance from siberia.

tldr stop being world intervention team police. its going to cause more blowback than my generation is okay with.

t. "the minute a real war breaks out, all your fancy tech is going dark".
inb4 you think you know how well a missle shield works

Like all discords was a closeted vagina festival

Rest in peace, sweet prince.

thanks for the fun fact, reddit.

Depends on how they perceive the resettlement of north korea. South korea retaking the north would basically put the US military on the doorstep of both Russia and China. We would need to almost immediately limit our military presence in the north. Otherwise they would get sketched out, or even help the norks bog us down in an attempt to stop the border move completely.

Half decent reply. One of these days as habbedings approach more and more we will have a thread of all imgur penises

>shitty video of a mobile SAM detachment.

Oh look it's nothing.

The North Korean government has work programs set up with the Russian government in Sibera. Their relations are fine.

I remember when people were screaming the same shit before Iraq, how the fight would go on for years and years. The whole thing was over in under two weeks.

There is no one who can stand the might of the US military.

Is it possible to destroy all their nukes in a couple of coordinated hits?

I'm thinking that the NKs are not going to be to defend their missiles that well.

Wait, so he may of launched 2 nukes right after the failed attempt?

...Except for China. They will become an even bigger world power very soon.

It won't be the nation leaders that start WW3, it will be the media.

makes you think
makes you think

We lost the Korean War because China supplied the ever living fuck out of NK with weapons and artillery.

Where is China now? Oh yeah, mobilizing 150,000 troops right on the border.

The only way to do it without world war is with trilateral support from those three nations.
Face it, if us China and Russia agree on something there is fuck all anyone else can do about it

For soon to happen things have to remain how they are; things are about to change.

found the scared jew , holy hell how is pol so infested with obvious jidf and plebbitors that dont speak our holy language?

why is russia getting involved? we don't want to fight them, we just want to waste kim jung un.

If the Kim family is removed from power would china agree to let South Korea control that land? Or do you think China would want it for some reason

I cant imagine china wanting either of those situations at all.

If it were tendency evidence, then you could Say that China is about to do it again.