Christian Alliance General

For Catholics, Coptics, Anglicans, Orthodox, and Protestants alike, we are all brothers and sisters in Christ.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MLggDBo1wqk
youtube.com/watch?v=F1ibEaIPtMk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not religious, sorry.

Anyway show me your oldest church.

Happy Easter

Happy Easter to every on the East Coast (just turned 12:00 14 minutes ago)!

Friendly reminder that Israel/CIA/Shariablue create religious threads in an attempt to cause infighting among us. It's classic D&C (divide and conquer). Ignore religion threads: the OP is NEVER sincere with his questions or points. It all just to start a fight.

I'm baptist though.

Swiss Baptist here.

Which falls under Protestant

Proud Mormon reporting in.

baptist masterrace reporting

Happy Easter bros

This is never going to be no matter how many times you make these shitpost threads.

The fire rises my brother

That falls under Protestant

1658 or something in boston.

KYS sweden, atheism ruined what Lutheranism made great about Sweden.

>current Church is weak and cheap
>heretics on the other side of the fence

it's not good to be Catholic nowadays.

Orthodox here, I am enjoying some post fast chips.

Happy Easter Everyone!

The Christ has risen = I ain't afraid of no ghost.

Fuck all of your ignorant interpretations of the New Testament.

Why are you even here then?

Death to proteshits.

Where do you find a girl like her pol?

Tfw no Church going qt to have a family with ):

Happy Resurrection Sunday.

I recommend everyone watch this video series. It goes into depth examining and explaining the history of Christianity, its denominations and related religions.

Illuminati Exposed - Know Your Enemy (Part 1 - Introduction)
>youtube.com/watch?v=MLggDBo1wqk

Church? Try going to a conservative church. A Pentecostal church is also a safe bet.

Got back from Church a few hours ago, happy Easter Brothers and sisters.

LMAO thought I was the only one on here

What are your guys thoughts on Islam? I know it's not Christlike to want to nuke mecca, but I really want to nuke mecca

Mutilate Christian children with power tools

That is very nice Sweden.
Pic related is our oldest church built in 1610.

Can I join in to resist the spread of Islam and promote traditional values, even if I'm not Christian?

Christomoko-chan is adorable. Also Catholic and hate having a communist pope.

Was Christ white?
If not, why did God choose to come to humanity in the form of a nonwhite?

Hail Satan, can I join?

Master race here

Jesus was the first Christian, and therefore the first White Man. Using His power, He transformed His apostles into Whites as well.

the pope is the biggest cuck of them all.

Follow the easy steps I found.

1: Go to church.
2: Talk to girls, more importantly talk to their parents. Find the extreme right-wing ones with extreme right-wing fathers.
3: Express more extreme views. Always be more extreme.
4: Girl will subconsciously see you as father+
5: Take it slow, be radical, gain social status through radicalism, share your status with girl.
6: Marry. Have 5 children. I'm on 3.

He is risen!

I hope you are all having a great Easter, even those who don't believe I hope have had an enjoyable time of rest and quality time with loved ones.

Christ wasn't human, he was a demigod. Race doesn't really apply when you are a direct manifestation of the Will of God. And, it was not until after Christ's sacrifice that the white man demonstrated his superiority over other peoples by accepting Him as their savior.

I live in a few democratic state with no true conservative church. The only conservative churches are non-white. Am I fucked?

You might have to move, but there's always a conservative church somewhere. Even Fag-enabling California is full of them.

I live in Hawaii. It all fell apart when they made it a law that requires all church to allow gay marriage or lose nonprofit status.

t. protestant scum

nice postermodernism you got there

Leave Hawaii. Alternatively, sue the government.

Luke: 12:48-50

Jesus is a jew, not a white man, an israelite from the line of david.

The churches yielded. The large older church allow gay marriage and said they would not pursue it even though some richer conservative folks were volunteeering donations. They wanted new blood was the message.

Also the level of democratic corruption in Hawaii is ridiculous. I wish feds would come here and audit everyone.

Zyklon B was created by an atheist. Need I say more.

moron thread rofl

Actually, it says quite explicitly that eunuchs are excluded from heaven and all go to hell. Nice total lack of information, though.

Pagans begged for their lives (in vain) beneath the sword of the Teutonic Order, and their religion was utterly extinguished. Your weak pirate gods are now chained to a radiator in Jehovah's basement, good only for propaganda a'la the Rood of the Cross.

I would talk to a qt and not throw a paper away in front of her. Not religious, but I'm not a monster.

I kek'd

religious people similar to women cant into basic science so that makes sense

>Christ not 100% man and 100% God

>be Christian
>live around Mormons
>talk to them about theology
>too polite to call them heretics because they do believe in Christ

How do I deal with their heresy in a constructive way?

OG Lutheran reporting in

Roman Catholic reporting, where do you need us?

what would your bishop think of you being on Sup Forums? this place is a cesspool full of temptations of every stripe

Gonna be headin' over to Saint Mary's Church at 10:30 in the A.M. my dudes

How about considering what it sounds like to me hearing about how there are actually people in this world stupid enough to believe in a 2000 year old jewish zombie whose father is building a golden city in the clouds for them to live in after they die.

Χριστός ἀνέστη!

Hoping to get your balls fondled by a priest?

How about you take the actual redpill? I want you to really think hard about what a religious base and morality do for a society. Then look at what happens when that is taken away.

...and then Jesus went over to North America and made the Indians there white too?

Cool story, Mitt.

Christianity is lame and obviously isnt real but im going to church for easter...why not?

youtube.com/watch?v=F1ibEaIPtMk

>religion
>the actual redpill

Do you even read what you write?

One time I was carrying a fucking recliner on my back. I wasn't about to pay them like 70 bucks for delivery so I strapped it to my back with those car-trunk coord things. Walking down the street barely managing each step, middle of summer about to pass out from exhaustion. Got both arms bent back trying to support the thing.
This old bitch shouts "WAIT" behind me. I barely manage to turn around, the weight of the thing nearly making me lose my balance. She doesn't even look me in the eye. She just mumbles "Jesus" then fucking forces a stack of papers between the chair and my hand, making it even harder to hold on.
I knew her game though. She expected me to carry them just a bit then throw them out. Sewing her seeds to the wind the be distributed even further, that's why she gave me so many. I carried each and every one of those little fuckers home and I sat down in my mother fucking recliner as I tore them up and threw them in the trash making sure no one else would see them.
Good Samaritan bullshit. Nearly hit her with my chair-back for wasting my time.

I'd love it if all the other denominations came back into full communion with Rome and reunited Christendom, but I don't see that happening any time soon. Anyways, Happy Easter.

This right here. Look at Russia during the USSR era and look at the United States. USSR is atheist and it's a complete hellhole. USA is Christian and it's the most successful country in history.

How do i get qt shy christian gf

Well that proves it jesus is real heeeeee haw

>Cuteposting so hastily

Please, putting Baptists in with "Alliance" "United" or "Community" churches is an insult.

I come from a Baptist family. I was taught card games, like poker, were the work of the devil. Same with dancing. Same with 99% of everything in life that is enjoyable.